diary of a bookworm

Hope your Mum had a good birthday and you enjoyed the meal,was you able to point it?i'm having a mainly chilled weekend with my daughter staying over but me and the OH went and saw my mates band preform last night,top night,I drove so no weeklies on alcohol :0)

hi daisy how r u , mum had a good birthday and the meal was lovely but i dint point it (wish i had then mayber i wouldnt have had a 4lb gain this week !!!) anyway new week so some of that 4 will be off for next . hope you enjoyed your weekend xx

wednesday 30th may

was all set to go to weigh in this morning as i didnt start work till 1 but had to go into work instaed at the last minute , weighed at home and had a 4lb gain not surprised really as i ate way toom much as the sun was out and i sorta get bored just lying there and end up thinking about food(no wonder i put on loads on holiday) !! really dissapointed in myself . didnt do a dairy last week either and if i had im sure i wouldnt have eat as much . so a new week and this week the weight will go down 3 weeks till i go on holiday but am doing classes or online when i get back whatever is cheapest . my diary for today is

29pp 49 weeklies ( doing 29 this week will reduce accordinly )

breakfast : 50g bran flakes =5
ww yoghurt=1
banana=0

break: x3 pinknwhite=4

lunch= x2 best of both mediun white bread=5
x2 choc philli=4
banana=0

snack at library @6 apple =0

dinner: ww pizza =13
ketchup=1
ww hot choc=1

29pp + 5wpp used
5/49

Last edited:
the weight will come off in no time :) x

2 slices of medium best of both bread is 5pp btw!

We all have bad days, it's not giving up that means they aren't failing!

I'm sure you'll look fab in time for your holiday :)

thanks jaly . will update diary wasnt sure if the breaad was right but had a niggling feeling it was 5 thanks for confirming x

Hi Andrea, missed you at class yesterday, hope you can come back. I didn't go last week but was surprised with my 1.5 lost, which has spared me on for another week. It's going to be a difficult one, I am away camping tomorrow and may not be so easy to stick to the plan.

Hi Andrea, missed you at class yesterday, hope you can come back. I didn't go last week but was surprised with my 1.5 lost, which has spared me on for another week. It's going to be a difficult one, I am away camping tomorrow and may not be so easy to stick to the plan.

hi enjoy your camping trip , i will b back at class but prob after my holiday (19days and counting) well done on you loss this week let me know how u get on . will have to meet up some day for a chat before i go and if u can find me on fb we can always chat on there 2 when im on holiday (spend more time on computer than sun lol ) . my fb picture is me in a bright green sleeping bag with bookworm on it !!

wow cant believe its been 2 weeks sice i last updated this diary. i go on holiday tomorrow and have decided to enjoy myself eat what i like and not worry about ponits, will be doing alot of excercise thoughtand will try to eat semi healthy , would like to sts or a worst 2lb gain but whatever i gain i will be coming home with a new goal , to get to goal by christmas which is scary to think its only 24 weeks away yikes !!!

thanks daisy , im sure ill be on here when im away , get bored in the sun and usually end up in the bars on the computers lol xxx

hi am back , daisy i was in cyprus we go every year ,my dads friend had an apartment over there. Plenty of eating done (put on 5lb) and loads of reading done aswell . glad to back though .so diary for today so far

Sunday/8th/july/2012

Breakfast: 50g bran flakes=5
ww yog=1
banana=0

x2 ginger nut=3

lunch= bread x2=5
ham slice (28g)=1
ww soup=1
fruit salad/ww yog=1

dinner= tesco lighter choice =9
musrooms=0
veg=0

freddo bar=3

26/26pp used
3/49

Last edited:
bookworm77 said:
hi am back , daisy i was in cyprus we go every year ,my dads friend had an apartment over there. Plenty of eating done (put on 5lb) and loads of reading done aswell . glad to back though .so diary for today so far

Sunday/8th/july/2012

Breakfast: 50g bran flakes=5
ww yog=1
banana=0

x2 ginger nut=3

Sounds lovely :0) welcome back,that gain will soon be off!

that i am im determined this time lol

monday 9th july

breakfast=50g cereal=5
ww yog-1
banana=0

x2 ginger nuts=3

lunch: x2 bread=5
x1 choc philli=2
banana=0

ww yoghurt=1
apple=0

dinner:asda pizza fngers=7