Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Fairly tidy! In my opinion that's amazing haha. I don't live with my bf yet but when he stays it's like a bomb has hit the house, his belongings tend to just spread out everywhere. He does wash up but only when instructed, I normally have to say to him I cooked therefore ... you wash up- correct haha x

Fairly tidy! In my opinion that's amazing haha. I don't live with my bf yet but when he stays it's like a bomb has hit the house, his belongings tend to just spread out everywhere. He does wash up but only when instructed, I normally have to say to him I cooked therefore ... you wash up- correct haha x

I don't live with mine either, but he stays at my mums Friday-Sunday as no one else is at home at the weekends. I feel like the messy one out the two of us :/ I tend to get home from work on a friday and leave my suitcase till sunday night and everything gets piled up and then I sort all my stuff out when he leaves. Whereas he seems pretty tidy!

That is true!! If I cook I expect him to wash up, the same way as if he cooked (highly unlikely) I'd wash up xx

Hello lovely

yay thats fab!! told you it would get easier :) xxx

Hey Chick,

Yeah you did! Today has been a lot easier so far, I've had 2 bags of crisps though, but they were quavers and french fries so low cals and I've only had one shake. Drinking loads of water today though. How you getting on today?xxx

aw thats good!! glad your finding it easier :)! yer im good today thanks :) just boring day at work!! very boring lol xxxx

Yeah me too :) Gooood. Ah yeah I know that feeling, this afternoon is really dragging....waiting for the bf to wake up so at least I can text someone haha!xxx

ahhh yes it is isnt it!! glad its not just me thinking it lol!!! wish i was still asleep lol!!! xxx

You both sound like you are doing well :) I'm doing super well today too, had 2 squares of dark chocolate but that's allowed on the GI so I don't feel guilty and I savoured every crumb haha xx

Thanks, I feel a lot happier in myself today for some reason, don't know if that affects the amount I want to eat. Ah lovely!! Well done!!xx

Yay! I feel that when i am happier, i eat less. I am recovering from my miserable stint with the help of you beauties! Had dentist today so had a sandwich at lunch and going to have my shake for tea.
Hope you have all had a good day! Xx

Yay! I feel that when i am happier, i eat less. I am recovering from my miserable stint with the help of you beauties! Had dentist today so had a sandwich at lunch and going to have my shake for tea.
Hope you have all had a good day! Xx

We're all here to help and support each other, we can all do this!! I've just had my second shake as I'm getting my hair cut at 6.30 so wont be eating till late again and started to get a bit hungry. Will update this later tonight with dinner aswell :) it helps me to see what I've eaten xx

We're all here to help and support each other, we can all do this!! I've just had my second shake as I'm getting my hair cut at 6.30 so wont be eating till late again and started to get a bit hungry. Will update this later tonight with dinner aswell :) it helps me to see what I've eaten xx

This is the most supportive thread I have been on. Its nice to have people to chat to! I log all my eating on MFP, i still have cravings for sweet things but I am staying under my calories.
Enjoy having your hair done, its nice to be pampered xx

This is the most supportive thread I have been on. Its nice to have people to chat to! I log all my eating on MFP, i still have cravings for sweet things but I am staying under my calories.
Enjoy having your hair done, its nice to be pampered xx

I think we all have a similar frame of mind which is why we can help each other. I've been logging everything on MFP aswell. Yeah, I have short hair so I have to get it done every 4 weeks or it gets unmanageable

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thursday...

I'm quite happy with today :) I had 2 shakes, a bag of french fries(84cals), Quavers(88cals) and my dinner which was a tesco light choices chicken pasta bake and 3 light choices garlic bread slices (595cals total)

:) xxx

Thats great! Well done :) x

Thursday...

I'm quite happy with today :) I had 2 shakes, a bag of french fries(84cals), Quavers(88cals) and my dinner which was a tesco light choices chicken pasta bake and 3 light choices garlic bread slices (595cals total)

:) xxx

That's brill, well done :) what shakes are you using? I find people really supportive too, mostly.
I have a diary on here and there was one person 'trolling' and I couldn't believe people would do that! So I reported them, if you aren't on here to be supportive and encourage others in the same situation then they can bugger off! Sorry rant over x

That's brill, well done :) what shakes are you using? I find people really supportive too, mostly.
I have a diary on here and there was one person 'trolling' and I couldn't believe people would do that! So I reported them, if you aren't on here to be supportive and encourage others in the same situation then they can bugger off! Sorry rant over x

Well said!! X

Back