Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

That's brill, well done :) what shakes are you using? I find people really supportive too, mostly.
I have a diary on here and there was one person 'trolling' and I couldn't believe people would do that! So I reported them, if you aren't on here to be supportive and encourage others in the same situation then they can bugger off! Sorry rant over x

I'm using the tesco ultra slim, the vanilla powder. I mix it up with an electric whisk and it goes really thick and creamy! What's the link to your diary? I don't understand why anyone would come on here to troll!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Didn't get a chance to be on here much last night as didn't get in till 8 but I thought this morning I'd show you lovely ladies my new hair :)

I had my hair like the single picture in October and have kept the style since then, it was 2 weeks over needing to be cut yesterday though so was a bit of a mess.

I was sitting in the hairdressers and decided I wanted something different, my hairdresser then came over and said she found a 'wicked' cut for my hair and I was like yeah go for it and the 3 pictures are how I came out! I LOVE IT!!xxxx

Attachments

• 421114_4365332365255_1583710848_n.jpg
    421114_4365332365255_1583710848_n.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 480639_439569372784854_1656500852_n.jpg
    480639_439569372784854_1656500852_n.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 29
That's brill!! It really suites you. I tend to only be adventurous with colour on my hair but still it's quite tame haha
I can't do links as I'm on the ap but it's called weight watchers/counting calories/thinking thin lol x

Your hair looks lovely!! The shortest I have ever gone is an inverted bob which i loved but is too high maintenance for me at the moment so irs getting long. Xx

So I'm an emotional wreck this week...just spent half an hour crying because I couldn't do my hair. but today has been pretty good..

Only had 1 shake, quavers, french fries and a fruit mix from tesco (70cals) I then cooked chicken and vegetable couscous which was beautiful!!!

How are you lovely ladies doing today?

Got my amazing man coming over soon so wont be on here anymore tonight.

xxxxxx

I'm doing well :) had shreddies, ryvita and cottage cheese, weight watchers soup and a yoghurt then a sandwich for tea (that sounds a lot but that was me being good) xx

Miserable today! Having such a bad day. I'm over emotional, the boy has gone away for the week and I can't stop crying. Had a huge lunch and a few bags of crisps. Gonna go to bed later and hopefully wake up in a better frame of mind in the morning. Today seems to have gone out the window x

Oh no!! I dont like to hear that you are feeling a bit down! Tomorrow is another day, forget about what you have eaten today and start fresh tomorrow. Keep your chin up hunni, the week will fly by. Try and keep yourself occupied and you will get through it. Is the boyf away a lot? If he is, you will soon adapt - trust me, I know!! If he isn't, this is a little blip and he will be back in a week with kisses and cuddles :) xx

Oh no!! I dont like to hear that you are feeling a bit down! Tomorrow is another day, forget about what you have eaten today and start fresh tomorrow. Keep your chin up hunni, the week will fly by. Try and keep yourself occupied and you will get through it. Is the boyf away a lot? If he is, you will soon adapt - trust me, I know!! If he isn't, this is a little blip and he will be back in a week with kisses and cuddles :) xx

I'm just over emotional at the moment. Had a bad weekend but still managed to lose 2lb so I'm happy with that. I only see him at weekends anyway as we live about an hour apart and I'm even further away during the week. He's away on holiday this week and its the first weekend I hadn't seen him since I met him so was weird xx

Don't even want to put on here what I ate over the weekend, but I don't want to hide it. I had a very bad weekend was an emotional wreck so turned to food, then went out Saturday night with the girls to cheer myself up and consumed a large quantity of alcohol which led to me needing hangover food Sunday However I'm back on track today and will hopefully have a better week. I lost 2lb this week though.

Saturday...

I had a chicken, bacon and cheese club sandwich with chips. 3 bags of crisps, more chips, chicken nuggets, cheese and gravy. Then drank an awful lot - 1 bottle of wine + 2 more glasses, 12 shots and 6 cocktails....

Sunday...

Sunday wasn't too bad as I only had one meal, it wasn't the best thing to have.

Chips, Cheese + Gravy with lots of random chicken bits (Nuggets, Dippers etc..)

Don't even want to put on here what I ate over the weekend, but I don't want to hide it. I had a very bad weekend was an emotional wreck so turned to food, then went out Saturday night with the girls to cheer myself up and consumed a large quantity of alcohol which led to me needing hangover food Sunday However I'm back on track today and will hopefully have a better week. I lost 2lb this week though.

Saturday...

I had a chicken, bacon and cheese club sandwich with chips. 3 bags of crisps, more chips, chicken nuggets, cheese and gravy. Then drank an awful lot - 1 bottle of wine + 2 more glasses, 12 shots and 6 cocktails....

Sunday...

Sunday wasn't too bad as I only had one meal, it wasn't the best thing to have.

Chips, Cheese + Gravy with lots of random chicken bits (Nuggets, Dippers etc..)

Dont let it get to you. You still had a loss this week!! Its a new day tomorrow! Keep up the good work xx

Monday...

Back on track today.

Had one shake, a tesco's fruit mix (70cal) quavers (88cal) and a Tomato, Pepper and Spinach omlette with a few chips.

Tuesday...

One Shake, Roast Chicken, Potatoes, Peas, Carrots Parsnip, Broccoli, Yorkshire Pud and Gravy (Only about half the size of the roast dinners I used to eat)

I feel like this week is going well!!xxx

Hi, Im exactly the same I eat through boredom and then I eat and I feel guilty so I eat more !!!,I try and diet and I give in then think oh stuff it iv cheated so might as well try again tomorrow but instead of stopping at a sandwhich I then have crisps choc bars some cheese ect lol then feel awful, but hopefully im gonna stick with it this time, good luck hun with your diet x

Monday...

Back on track today.

Had one shake, a tesco's fruit mix (70cal) quavers (88cal) and a Tomato, Pepper and Spinach omlette with a few chips.

Tuesday...

One Shake, Roast Chicken, Potatoes, Peas, Carrots Parsnip, Broccoli, Yorkshire Pud and Gravy (Only about half the size of the roast dinners I used to eat)

I feel like this week is going well!!xxx

Well done! I slipped up yesterday but have no more junk food in the house to sabotage my diet. But it doesnt stop me looking in the cupboards trying to find something to eat in the evenings, even though I am not hungry! Xx

Hi, Im exactly the same I eat through boredom and then I eat and I feel guilty so I eat more !!!,I try and diet and I give in then think oh stuff it iv cheated so might as well try again tomorrow but instead of stopping at a sandwhich I then have crisps choc bars some cheese ect lol then feel awful, but hopefully im gonna stick with it this time, good luck hun with your diet x

What are you doing this time? are you following a plan or just your own thing?xx

Well done! I slipped up yesterday but have no more junk food in the house to sabotage my diet. But it doesnt stop me looking in the cupboards trying to find something to eat in the evenings, even though I am not hungry! Xx

I find it easier to stick to whilst at my dads as my stepmum cooks my dinner and she's a bit of a nutrition freak. Whereas when I'm at my mums I cook (I'm usually home alone at hers) and it's so much easier to throw chips in the oven. Then eat crisps after. She always has chocolate bars and crisps for my little brother. At my dads I tend to shut myself in my room in the evenings and don't even think about food.

We'll get there eventually chick!xxx

Back