Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Jaly said:
Never been to Nando's - another thing on my to-do list! :p

Doesn't seem too bad pointswise either :)

Enjoy spending your weeklies tomorrow! xx

You've got to go!! I love it, the chicken is so moist & juicy. Reasonably priced too. A full chicken with 1 large or 2 medium sides with 2 bottomless refills is £19.30, great when the cost is split between 2 people. Go on, take the plunge lol xx

xxweemzxx said:
I loveeee nandos :) so tasty xxx

Pp's are reasonable too, all the more reason to go lol xx

Me and the OH are planning on going there for our two year anniversary in November so a little wait yet lol,I've never been to Nandos but he has.Glad you had a nice time there :0)

Jaly said:
I will have to try it! :) Checked the menu - looks very tempting! x

Make a point of going, even try & go before the year is out and that is something else you can score off your list lol xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Me and the OH are planning on going there for our two year anniversary in November so a little wait yet lol,I've never been to Nandos but he has.Glad you had a nice time there :0)

Great!! It's really tasty you'll love it. November's not that far away. It's only 99 sleeps til Christmas!! :-o

The end of another week & all my points are gone!! Tomorrow is the start of another week & another step closer to goal (hopefully)

Breakfast 7pp
Rice krispies 6pp
Milk 1pp

Mid morning snack 1
Biscotti

Lunch 10pp
Bread 4pp
Pate 4pp
Relish 2pp

Mid afternoon 6pp
Mars caramel

Dinner 13pp

image-3456047437.jpg

Pork chop 5pp
Chips 5pp oil for actifry 2pp
Mustard sauce 1pp

Snack 6pp
2 slices warburtons winter fruit loaf 5pp
Jam 1pp

Total 43pp. Dailies & weeklies all used.

Jaly said:
Looks delicious! :) Lots of yummy treats too! Have a fab week! and, I can't believe Christmas is so soon! :O Choc out in Tesco already!

You have a good week too hun, where has time gone?? All those tempting goodies are starting to appear in the shops. I love the whole Christmas clementine, ginger, cinnamon flavours & of course the yule logs & everything else. Hmmm, this will test my willpower!!! xx

Hubby working away all week. He's away to Manchester so my Dad took me to weigh in tonight (I'm still not allowed to drive). I lost 1 & 1/2 pounds, so I'm really happy. Onwards & in this case, downwards (with the weight lol)

Breakfast 6pp
Oatmeal 5pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 8pp
Roll 4pp lurpak
Lurpak 1pp
banana
Walkers stars sweet chilli 3

Dinner 11pp

image-1098622929.jpg

Prawn curry 4pp
Rice 7pp

Snacks 4pp
Mini cheddar crackers 2pp
Ww'ers dark choc toffee bar 2pp

Dailies 29, weeklies balance 49

Jaly said:
Great loss, well done! :)

Food looks fab too, never ever seen a prawn curry before! (that being said, i've never tried either prawns or curry lol)

I love prawns & I love spice, so these 2 together are bliss!! Another thing to add to your 'to do' list lol x

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on the loss and yum to that curry,is it your own recipe ?

It's one of those weight watcher curry pots & a tin of tomatoes. It was really nice & I would definetly have it again

bulldogdaisy said:
Sounds good and it does look yummy,I hope all ok with hubby not being at home!

All's well thank you, so far I'm managing without Hubby, though Mum & Dad have been a pillar of strength. They are running around getting the wee fella to/from school, taking me to appointments, getting shopping, doing ironing, hoovering etc.the list is endless!!!

Hope you are doing well too x

Caught up on some tv today, bbc iplayer, 4OD, itv player they are all amazing!! Looking forward to watching the Great British Bake off tonight. Funnily enough, it doesn't bother me watching them produce all these delicacies, I don't crave cake when I watch it, just love the programme!!

Breakfast 6pp
Oatmeal 5pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 9pp
Roll (4) egg (2) mayo (1) lurpark (1)
Yogurt (1) & grapes

Dinner 11pp
Chicken (5) & pineapple fried rice (6)

Snacks 3pp
Ww'ers dark choc bar 2pp
Biscotti 1pp

Total 29pp. Weeklies balance 49pp

Hazykay said:
All's well thank you, so far I'm managing without Hubby, though Mum & Dad have been a pillar of strength. They are running around getting the wee fella to/from school, taking me to appointments, getting shopping, doing ironing, hoovering etc.the list is endless!!!

Hope you are doing well too x

Aw that's good that they have been able to help you :0)
I'm back on track today after having a few days off so expect a gain on Friday but I know why so I can cope with that lol

Hazykay said:
Caught up on some tv today, bbc iplayer, 4OD, itv player they are all amazing!! Looking forward to watching the Great British Bake off tonight. Funnily enough, it doesn't bother me watching them produce all these delicacies, I don't crave cake when I watch it, just love the programme!!

Breakfast 6pp
Oatmeal 5pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 9pp
Roll (4) egg (2) mayo (1) lurpark (1)
Yogurt (1) & grapes

Dinner 11pp
Chicken (5) & pineapple fried rice (6)

Snacks 3pp
Ww'ers dark choc bar 2pp
Biscotti 1pp

Total 29pp. Weeklies balance 49pp

Food looks good as always and glad you've enjoyed tv catch up :0)

Back