Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Jaly said:
Wow! Amazing day and yay for the size 12, that's fantastic! So proud of you! :) *hugs*

Glad you had such a lovely day! Hope today was equally fab!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, hugs gratefully received!! I didn't update yesterday either, but yes, I had another fab day :-D xx

bulldogdaisy said:
That's great news bout the jacket,well done :0)

Thank you very much, chuffed to bits :-D

Didn't get to update this last night but yesterday I had another fabby day. We went to a large gardening centre had lunch & I bought a chilli plant & some seeds. Will be using some of the chillis some time this week.

Breakfast
2 x shredded wheat 4pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 13pp
Ham salad sandwich with about a half dozen crisps. I'm guessing at around 10pp
1 small scoop ice cream 3pp

Dinner 11pp
image-3572917251.jpg
Pesto & cheese crust cod 6pp (cod 3pp, pesto 1pp, cheese 1pp, bread 1pp)
New potatoes (out the garden) 5pp
Asparagus, green beans & carrots

Snacks 4pp
2 x Green & Black's minis

Total 33pp, 29 dailies & 4 weeklies. Weeklies balance now 11pp

mrsgosling3 said:
Well done. Size 12 is great news :)

Aww, thank you. I've not been a 12 since my teens!! I'm in my 40's now so it's been a while!!

bulldogdaisy said:
Food looks yummy,good idea bout the chilli plant,glad you've had another nice day,how many weeks left of taking things easy?

It will be 4 weeks on Wednesday then I should be able to drive :-D
Still got a lump though, but surgeon did say it will take several weeks to reduce in size. I'm getting there

Hazykay said:
It will be 4 weeks on Wednesday then I should be able to drive :-D
Still got a lump though, but surgeon did say it will take several weeks to reduce in size. I'm getting there

Wow that's gone quick,I hope the time hasn't dragged for you.
That's good that you will be mobile soon,you've done really well and well done on staying focused with WW :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Wow that's gone quick,I hope the time hasn't dragged for you.
That's good that you will be mobile soon,you've done really well and well done on staying focused with WW :0)

I know, times has flown by!! 2 years ago I had lost weight then had a hernia op. I fell away from the plan & didn't get back on. Pit my weight back on plus more so I was determined this wasn't going to happen this time. Ww'ers has taken over my life lol

mrsgosling3 said:
Has it really been 4 weeks - it only seems like a few days ago. Hope time has gone as quick for you xxx

I know, I can't believe where the weeks have gone. In fact, where's the year gone??? xx

Started my Christmas shopping today, well preparations for it any way! I have decided that I am doing hampers for both sets of parents with all homemade products. I have a few ideas running around my head e.g. Strawberry & vanilla jam, orange & cinnamon marmalade, lemon & ginger marmalade, onion chutney, turkish delight, raspberry cordial, barley sugar vodka etc. I went to Ikea & bought jars & bottles. I hope to start this week & do a little each week leaving the biscuits to last as they won't keep as long. I've never done anything like this before. I've made hampers but just went & bought luxury goodies & put them in a box!! Anyway, we'll see how it goes

Todays food

Breakfast 7pp
Brose (an oatmeal dish which is delicious. I make mine without the addition of butter) 5pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch 8pp
Courtesy of Gregg's!! A ham salad oval bite
Banana

Dinner 12pp

image-2140527203.jpg
Same as yesterday as my 8 year old asked for it again as he enjoyed it that much last night :-D but this time with haddock 5pp
Potatoes 4pp
Pesto 1pp
Breadcrumbs 1pp
Cheese 1pp
Roasted tomatoes, asparagus, carrots & home grown swede & turnip,

Snacks 13pp
Wine 9pp
2 x Green & Blacks miniature chocolate bars 4pp

Total 40pp. 29 dailies & 11 weeklies.

Last edited:
Hazykay said:
I know, times has flown by!! 2 years ago I had lost weight then had a hernia op. I fell away from the plan & didn't get back on. Pit my weight back on plus more so I was determined this wasn't going to happen this time. Ww'ers has taken over my life lol

That's great that you didn't let the weight gain happen to you again!

Hazykay said:
Started my Christmas shopping today, well preparations for it any way! I have decided that I am doing hampers for both sets of parents with all homemade products. I have a few ideas running around my head e.g. Strawberry & vanilla jam, orange & cinnamon marmalade, lemon & ginger marmalade, onion chutney, turkish delight, raspberry cordial, barley sugar vodka etc. I went to Ikea & bought jars & bottles. I hope to start this week & do a little each week leaving the biscuits to last as they won't keep as long. I've never done anything like this before. I've made hampers but just went & bought luxury goodies & put them in a box!! Anyway, we'll see how it goes

Have a nose on Martin Lewis money saving expert..plenty of threads with helps and tips for what you want to do :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Have a nose on Martin Lewis money saving expert..plenty of threads with helps and tips for what you want to do :0)

That's a great idea, never thought of that, thank you :-D

bulldogdaisy said:
Always great when dinner is requested again..especially by a young one ;0)

He scoffed it again, so we definitely have a winner!!

Back