Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

mrsgosling3 said:
Wow that's great stuff. How much have you lost in total now xxx

I started at 16st 4 & 1/2 lbs. I am now 13st 1/2 lb totalling 46 pounds :-D :-D xxxx

Thank you ladies :-D
Another stepping stone today - before I went off sick, I ordered smaller uniform trousers. When I went back to work, I put them on to find them a bit loose so I had to order more but the next size down. I put them on this morning and they fit like a glove AND I had to punch more holes in my belt too :) Happy days lol

Breakfast 4pp
Weetabix 3pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 7pp
John west tuna lunch lime & black pepper

Dinner 10pp
Hairy dieters cottage pie
image-1021178714.jpg
Snacks 7pp
Bag of m&s mini jaffa cakes 3pp
Boots shapers white choc & raspberry crispie 2pp
Ww'ers toffee bar 2pp

Total 28/28 weeklies balance 49pp

wow well dih

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

wow well done on your loss thats brill

food looks so nice and i still havnt looked in my book im gonna tho coz your food is so yum xx

sarahloub1 said:
wow well done on your loss thats brill

food looks so nice and i still havnt looked in my book im gonna tho coz your food is so yum xx

Thank you :) I'm doing beef fajitas for tomorrow, REALLY looking forward to it xx

Jaly said:
Wow! Well done, that's amazing! Dinner sounds lush too xx

Thanks Libby, I'm well chuffed!! xxx

What a day!!! I was getting ready to go out to work my son got up (at 5.45 this morning!) complaining of feeling sick. I reassured him and he seemed quite happy & chirpy. Off I went to work. By 7.30 he'd thrown up in my parents house. My Hubby had changed the locks of the house and forgot to give my folks a key. No clean clothes for poor Ross. Mum had to nip to the shops!! Thankfully, he's fine now.
I had training today and I was rolling about the floor today doing control & restraint with riot gear on (we do this every year). There are 9 of us in the section and there were 6 jails who sent squads so it was very busy, very noisy and very hectic to say the least. I better have lost a pound next week!!
I have a different type of training on Thursday, again it's physical, using breakaway techniques.
I am tired, grumpy and in much need of some quality sleep.

Breakfast 6pp
Bran flakes 5pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 12pp (a guess as lunch was provided at the training facility)
Ham sandwich 9pp
Veg soup 3pp (playing safe)

Dinner 8pp
Beef stir fry (3pp for beef, 1pp for fajita seasoning and I had a warburtons square wrap with it for 4pp)

image-830913687.jpg
Snacks 2pp
Boots shapers crispy caramel bar 2pp

28/28 weeklies balance 49pp
Night night all x

Food sounds very yum xx Sorry to hear about the training, it doesn't sound very fun - I sympathise completely, I spent a week at an army training camp on a residential trip for my volunteering qualification during Summer and I absolutely hated it! xx

Glad Ross is feeling better now, bless him x I do think you have overpointed lunch, a ham sandwich isn't usually more than 7-8pp xx but as you said before, better safe than sorry ;)

Have a lovely evening, sweet dreams! You must be exhausted, hope you have a nice night :)

Sounds like my idea of hell your training course. I hope you don't hurt in the morning - just the thought of it makes me ache,

Poor Ross but at least he is better now. Sleep well and speak soon xx

Jaly said:
Food sounds very yum xx Sorry to hear about the training, it doesn't sound very fun - I sympathise completely, I spent a week at an army training camp on a residential trip for my volunteering qualification during Summer and I absolutely hated it! xx

Glad Ross is feeling better now, bless him x I do think you have overpointed lunch, a ham sandwich isn't usually more than 7-8pp xx but as you said before, better safe than sorry ;)

Have a lovely evening, sweet dreams! You must be exhausted, hope you have a nice night :)

The training is actually really good once you get into it. The adrenalin is pumping!! It's just the thought of it that puts you off and the butterflies as you don't know what the trainers have planned.

Ross is back to his normal self thankfully, big relief :) the lunch I had was thick malted so I erred on the side of caution.

I hope you have had a good day xxx

Last edited:
mrsgosling3 said:
Sounds like my idea of hell your training course. I hope you don't hurt in the morning - just the thought of it makes me ache,

Poor Ross but at least he is better now. Sleep well and speak soon xx

Haha, it does sound awful but the buzz you get once it's finished is awesome! Surprisingly, I feel ok today. Got more training tomorrow so hopefully that will count towards that pound loss I am after this week lol.

Ross went back to school today, I was happy to keep him off, bit he wanted to go. There's nothing worse than having a sick child, you feel so helpless.

Hope you've had a great day xxx

A quiet day today thankfully, although I was on my feet the whole day. Going for a relaxing soak in the bath with plenty of bubbles :)

Breakfast 5pp
2 shredded wheat 4pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 4pp
Chicken & veg curry (no rice) mostly veg

Dinner 10pp
Fish pie
Fish 3pp, mash 5pp, sauce 2pp
image-1313535561.jpg
Snacks 9pp
Cadburys buttons funsize bag 2pp
Boots shapers blueberry & yogurt bar 2pp
Walnut whip 4pp
White hot chocolate 1pp

Total 28/28 weeklies balance 49pp

teacheronww said:
Dinner looks fab! Do you have a recipe for it?

Thanks :) I don't have measurements I'm afraid. I cooked the fish, weighed it and worked out the pp's - 9pp's
I fried the onion in frylight til golden, added 2pp's of milk, 3pp's worth of sweetcorn, parsley & a fish stock cube.
I then added the flaked smoked haddock, put into bowls & added mash. That's it!! It fed the 3 of us

Last edited:
Back