ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

Aw thanks, I did it on a generated thing online.

So yesterday I ate a lot and I think from my workings out I went over my points for daily and weekly by about 8. :(

Weigh in tomorrow eeeeeek.

Bfast
Bacon and egg butty with ketchup 12pp

Lunch
Ww cheese and onion quiche, 7pp
Butter nut squash chips 0pp
Salad 0
Salad cream 3pp

Total 10pp

Dinner
Square wrap tuna and Sweetcorn pizza 13

Anytime
Rice krispie squares 4
Mnt choc chip cone 5

10 left for the day, I may not eat them to counteract yesterday what would u guys do? X

U think?
I'm cooking my bns chips at monent and they smell mighty fine!
Will take a pic of my lunch when done I can't wait. Xxxx

Added a packet of hula hoops on at 4 pp so will have 6pp left?
Am proper nervous about weighing in.

There's a class at the end of my road tonight I could go to as hubby is home tonight. I could take Erin and feed her if needs be and stay for meeting or go to the one I joined and just go to weigh in. X

Not sure. Going to it would mean I could stay but I am actually scared to get weighed as I have tried so hardi don't want to find its just say a lb? Proper nervous!

My lunch....

Attachments

• image-1487315754.jpg
    image-1487315754.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 38
Fatty_no_more said:
Not sure. Going to it would mean I could stay but I am actually scared to get weighed as I have tried so hardi don't want to find its just say a lb? Proper nervous!

My lunch....

Lunch looks delicious!!!!

What day do you normally weigh In Hun? Xx

Sorry just seen its tomorrow.
Depends how you feel about weigh in, it's only a day and if u get to stay for the meeting then that's great I used to find them really helpful when I went last year.

I'll see what time hubs gets home. Its right over dinner time so depends on if I have had a chance to feed everyone first. X

Proper nervous if I do weigh in tho.

What am I gonna do if I've stuck to it all over my holiday and then only go and loose 1lb in two weeks?

Almost just don't wanna weigh? X

No still Tuesday. Just the one I went to before I fell pregnant with Erin was on a Monday night but it's changed to a Thursday now.
But the Tuesday one is a bit of a drive away midday.
Hey Ho. Xxx

Fatty_no_more said:
So today's the day and I was even up last night nervous haja

Thinking of you today but you will be fine hun, stay positive and focused. Xx

Thanks I fed Erin in the night and literally couldn't go back to sleep. I just really want to have done well cos I stuck to a diet n holiday know what I mean?

Back