ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

Yea we always do something for our birthdays. These are the girls I meet up with evey week.

I dunno how I do it or any mum does it really. U just have to. Although my fuse is alot shorter the more tired I am getting. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Yea we always do something for our birthdays. These are the girls I meet up with evey week.

I dunno how I do it or any mum does it really. U just have to. Although my fuse is alot shorter the more tired I am getting. X

Aw nice friendships you have :0) yea true when you're a Mum,you just get on with it,some days are easier then others! Yea I'm not the best when tired lol

here to follow! :) xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Aw nice friendships you have :0) yea true when you're a Mum,you just get on with it,some days are easier then others! Yea I'm not the best when tired lol

I think so. Wouldn't have them any other way. Xxx

OMg I just had a lively desert.

Meringue and a fruit layer ww yoghurt. Kind of like a Eton mess but not lol. 3pp

Yum!

Yum huh?

Well been a massively busy day today it's madness

Took mikey to his tumble tots then had Erin weighed, she's 9 weeks and 9lb12 exactly the same as mikey at 9 weeks. All of their growths like have been exactly the same it's freaky.
Then to drs for Erin's 8 week check and her jabs :( she handled them really well actually and recovered really quick. Was very impressed with her.

So Today's menu and man have I been hungry cos I am using so many pp on dinner and have to save some for the weekend as we are going to our friends daughters first birthday, they lost a little boy 6 months older than mikey and then lost the second one at 20 weeks, both had a genetic heart disorder and they actually raise money for their first borns charity, they have a family fun day in a few weeks actually if anyone is interested it's in Southampton.
Anyway they had a little girl and she was born perfect. So saving my points for her birthday party. Have 29 weeklies left for it.

Bfast
Weetabix and milk 4

Lunch
Panini with coronation chicken 12
Snbites 4
Rocky road rice krispie square 4

Total 20

Dinner
Two enchiladas 23
Butternut squash chips 0 (think ill use a while bns as I am starving)

Anytime
dairylea Dunkers

Hank marvin and hubs is on his way home, Erin is asleep so hoping we can have dinner soon and if I am still hungry I'll just go sleep lol.
First day I been hungry but could be cos I am so tired.

Was very yummy thanks hun!you might be so hungry cos of such a busy day.Glad to hear Erin was fine with her jabs,so sorry to hear about your friend's losing their babies,that's great that they raise money and awareness about it though :0)

I need to get away!!!! I've had enough! Erin won't stop crying mikey won't stop whinging. My husbands burnt my butter but squash as I told Hom to keep an eye on tem whilst I feed her!!!!! It's a whole bns wasted!

I really am on the brink! I need to smash something! Sorry to vent just had about enough! X

Fatty_no_more said:
I need to get away!!!! I've had enough! Erin won't stop crying mikey won't stop whinging. My husbands burnt my butter but squash as I told Hom to keep an eye on tem whilst I feed her!!!!! It's a whole bns wasted!

I really am on the brink! I need to smash something! Sorry to vent just had about enough! X

Deep breaths hun. Take 5mins out then recompose. Big hugs xx

Aww Hun it must be something in the air I was like that yesterday and cos I'm off work and hubs day off we had a few drinks last night and I got so drunk and paid for it all day today I should have done some boxing or somethin! Hope your ok big hugs xxxxx

Thanks Hun.

Still shattered today but hubs is off work and taken our son out and Erin's asleep. So I am getting on the with housework. A woman's work is never done hey! He are u feeling today Hun?

Todays menu

Bfast
Weetabix and milk 4

Lunch
Kings mill 50/50 pockets x2 5
3 eggs 5
Onion 0. Making an onion omelette inside a kingsmill pocket yum
Skips 2

Total 12

Dinner
Rice 200g 8
Ww garlic and coriander naan x2 6
Poppadums 5
Mango chutney 4
Husbands yummy curry 16

Total 39

Anytime
Mini digestives in a bag 3
Rice krispie square 4
Bounty mini snack size 3

Xxxx

Hi Hun,sorry to hear you were going through it,it's good to let it out though and here is a great place for that,that good Erin is sleeping and hubby has taken your son out,hope you have a better day today :0)

Thanks sweetie. She just woke from a 3 hour nap! Had a bit of chill time catching up on my tv programmes lol.

She's starving now tho lol. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Thanks sweetie. She just woke from a 3 hour nap! Had a bit of chill time catching up on my tv programmes lol.

She's starving now tho lol. X

Aww am glad you got some chill time :0) aw at Erin being hungry,nap did her some good then hehe :0)

Back