ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

Thoughts and prayers to all little tia's family and friends such sad news hope your ok sweetie xxx

Thinking of you xx

Hey girls

Thanks for well wishes. I didn't know Tia personally but I did a lot to help try find her and that scum knew where she was all the time!

Anyway been off it as its hit us hard with I being in the area. But my friend who's been off ww for a few weeks for same reason is over tomorrow and we are gonna blitz it! Cook some stuff to freeze and work out our dailies.

Thanks for all still being about girls means a lot. Xxx

Fatty_no_more said:
Hey girls

Thanks for well wishes. I didn't know Tia personally but I did a lot to help try find her and that scum knew where she was all the time!

Anyway been off it as its hit us hard with I being in the area. But my friend who's been off ww for a few weeks for same reason is over tomorrow and we are gonna blitz it! Cook some stuff to freeze and work out our dailies.

Hey Hun, glad to see you back.
It must all be a total shock. Bit too close to home xxx

Hi Hun,you have been missed,must have been a very hard time for you,I hope you are ok and that's nice that you and your friend are helping each other out with WW :0)

Aww hun bless ya being so close is scary good luck for tomoz xxx

Fatty_no_more said:
Hey girls

Good for you babe. I can't begin to think how u feel. Its awful.

Good luck! Course we are still here! Xxx

Fatty_no_more said:
Thanks guys

Got gastroenteritis. :( doc gave me anti sickness pills. So I can get fluids into me. Joy. X

Oh no! Get as much rest as you can hun that bug is nasty. Hope you feel better soon xx

Feel better soon. X

At the risk of sounding very cheeky, I'm JEL! Your weightloss will be ace this week! ;) xx

Thanks guys.

I slept all day yesterday. Only waking when mike put on Erin on the boob for a feed. Still feel extremely weak but better.

Today menu

Bfast
Ww can of spaghetti 5
X2 Brown bread 5
X3 can't believe it's not butter 1

Lunch
Egg mayo sandwich 9

Dinner
Jacket potatoe 6
X2 can't believe its not butter 1
Can of beans 8
2px cheese 6

Anytime
Ww muffin 5
Velvet crunch 2

6 left for the day.
Weigh in tomorrow and then start over.

X

Well breakfast went out the window had the aa man out all morning. Cars got 6 faults in it and basically needs scrapping!

If it don't rain it pours in this household.

Can't stomach food yet so my plan has gone out the window. X

Back