Total Solution Diary of a dieting doc!

But are you still down on your last official WI? ;)

Why did they put weight on do you think? It could be just muscle and I'd be happy with knowing that lol.

Arrrgh what a day!!

Stayed late to cover a colleague who called in sick, then find some muppet has crashed into my car in the car park, then get home to find my landlord hadn't locked my door after his visit to check the ceiling leak this morning!!

Sorry but it's enough to have a girl reaching for comfort food!!

Didn't though, had hot Choc shake instead now going to bed.

Scales better be impressive tomorrow...

L x

Aye, I know what you mean.... I have had a right Monday of a day too!
Bring on Tuesday! :)

Goodluck for WI tomorrow Laura, and Marge! and me lol! xx

Aye haha :D

Morning!!

176.4 this morning. Yes it's the lowest so far but it means only 2.8lbs this week! Don't get me wrong I'm glad to be rid of that 2.8lbs but can't help feeling a little bit cheated really, have given up so much for this diet and was hoping for at least 4lbs this week...

Still I have resolved to do Exante for the month and I will not quit!!

Hope everybody else is more successful!!

L x

2.8lbs is still good Laura :)
Hopefully you will get a bit of a whoooosh next week :)
Well done :D

Well done Laura! We all have a simular loss this week, its all heading in the right direction! :D I lost 3lbs, Marge lost 3.5lbs.. but i took measurements and theres 8 inches gone in 2 weeks - That might be the same for you too or better! You're doing really well, and next week might be double that, Iv seen peoples tickers on Exante and it seems to range -3lbs one week, upto anything the next! xx

I definitely feel my clothes are looser. Jeans I couldn't get past my thighs after Christmas are now fitting comfortably, although not perfect yet!

Had another 100% day but not as much water as I'd hoped! Peppermint tea now then gonna have carbonara with the new Exante instructions before going out to the boat club later on for a meeting...

How's everybody's day been?

Hoping for a big shift in numbers tomorrow!!

L x

I started on Wednesday 9th January and like you first goal is to lose the weight gained over Christmas. I have two important events in May a wedding to attend and my dream holiday to Canadian Rockies. So that is my goal date. :) Mere x

Morning all!!

Crikey it's cold!! -4 here this morning.

Pleased to report that those stubborn scales have finally budged, 175.4lbs this morning!! Which means only 0.4lbs off a stone! Thank phew for that.

Day 3 of 12 in a row at work for me, tired already!!

Still finding the carbonara really salty, although the new instructions Exante published on Facebook make it less crunchy!!

Shakes and bars definitely still my fave, but when it's so cold sometimes you need a porridge or soup to warm up! Strawberry shake this morning, yum!

Have a good day everybody!

L x

Well after a slightly frightening journey to work with my overnight bag incase I can't get home, I am pleased to report this mornings weigh in:

174.6lbs!

Which means I've now lost over a stone! 14.4lbs in 17 days!! So happy. Love Exante!!

Just had my bar and supping on a coke zero contemplating my overnight stay at work... :S

Keep going everyone!!

L x

Well done hun! :D

Same loss as me, but i dont include the .8 3/4 etc so 14lbs for me. Safe journey home hun xx

Hello everyone!!

I'm still going strong 100%. Didn't weigh in this morning as stayed over at work cos of the snow. Back in my flat tonight to find the sodding ceiling leaking again!! Seems to have stopped now.

Need sleep, v v v cold in this bed!!

Fingers crossed for a good 2 day loss in the morning.

L x

Hooray! Pleased to report that my resolve is still paying off...

173.2lbs this morning, so nearly 16lbs off in 19 days!!

12 days left, hoping I can make it a total of 21lbs in a month. It's a big ask, but 5lbs in 12 days should be do-able!! Then it's off to Slimming World to eat real food again. I love the speed of Exante but I think the only thing keeping me 100% is knowing I'm only in it for the month!

Keep going everyone!

L x

Laura, please will you still let us know how you get on at Slimming World? I plan on doing that after I finish Exante but need to lose a few stone first. Good luck!

Back