I'm sure I've seen that recipe before! I like my pastas really saucey so I dont think I'd like that unfortunately! I have tried the quark version before in the past but it was vile!
I think I will keep experimenting though and just use the Schwartz until I find something the whole family likes. To be fair, the packet is meant to serve four, so syn wise between 4 people it's very reasonable. But I'm not ready to add a 4th person to this family yet LOL

Thanks for the heads up about Tesco mayo - 0.5 syn per tbsp?! That's brill! x

Morning everyone.

Exhausted today. Terrible nights sleep again. Think my appetite is picking up though, woke up hungry again this morning.

Breakfast
Coffee, nectarine and pineapple in juice, Mullerlight - 3 syns, part hXa, hXb
Lunch
Chicken and mushroom curry - 4 syns
Dinner
Sausages, bacon, mushrooms, eggs, grilled tomatoes, cheesy beans - 0.5 syns, part hXa
Snacks
TBC

I deserve a medal for ultimate self control! Been down to my cousins desert parlour for a relaunch to show off the new extension... oh my god. Icecream in so many flavours, chocolate, party nibbles, cakes. You name it! I didn't give in though :D

Someone enjoyed it..

14054130_1026433800807030_642630188554269042_n.jpg 14046018_1026433817473695_7801312461234873944_n.jpg

Thank you!

Had another day out in Leicester today - I went Pokemon hunting!! Quite enjoyed it actually but it's very difficult to push a buggy and play at the same time lol! Food has been a bit low today. Mitchell and Jacob had a McDonalds again! 3 times this month. No more! Hate feeding junk food to Jacob but then again everything is okay in moderation.

Breakfast
Coffee, pineapple, nectarine, Mullerlight - 3 syns, part hXa, hXb
Lunch
Skipped :( Had a Muller when got home
Dinner
Pork joint, roasies, green beans and sweetcorn

Going to have a bag of crisps to use up some syns I think!

Thank you!

Had another day out in Leicester today - I went Pokemon hunting!! Quite enjoyed it actually but it's very difficult to push a buggy and play at the same time lol! Food has been a bit low today. Mitchell and Jacob had a McDonalds again! 3 times this month. No more! Hate feeding junk food to Jacob but then again everything is okay in moderation.

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner

I didn't use any syns yesterday and seem to be falling into the habit of missing breakfast. We will have to give ourselves a kick up the backside haha.

Sounds like a lovely family day! I went to see my grandma yesterday so was nice to spend some time with her x

Thank you!

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner

I didn't use any syns yesterday and seem to be falling into the habit of missing breakfast. We will have to give ourselves a kick up the backside haha.

Sounds like a lovely family day! I went to see my grandma yesterday so was nice to spend some time with her x

Don't feel crap about it Hun, it's still a good loss for a week.

Is everything you eat what you put on here? Maybe you're not eating enough Hun. There was a woman in class last week who was similar and when she gave her food diary in our leader said she wasn't eating enough and was using things like peas and sweet corn as speed foods and they are free but not speed xx

Yeah, everything I eat is written on here - bar maybe a couple of slices of ham if I've gone in the fridge before bed. I was told before that I don't eat enough but I honestly eat when I'm hungry and eat until I'm full. I'm going to get my bloods done this week for definite now. I might need my thyroxine sorting again. I will crack it though, this diet does work, I just need to find what works for me now. Decided I will start the 30DS again this week too. Will start that tomorrow. Good luck for WI tonight x

Yeah, everything I eat is written on here - bar maybe a couple of slices of ham if I've gone in the fridge before bed. I was told before that I don't eat enough but I honestly eat when I'm hungry and eat until I'm full. I'm going to get my bloods done this week for definite now. I might need my thyroxine sorting again. I will crack it though, this diet does work, I just need to find what works for me now. Decided I will start the 30DS again this week too. Will start that tomorrow. Good luck for WI tonight x

Definitely worth getting your levels checked, my thyroid is temperamental too although think they have finally got my levels boxed off.

Try to stick with it Hun, you're doing really well xx

Back