I have those days where I dont really want to eat and just pick. however the better thing is your picking the right stuff if that makes sense.. not heading for crisps and chocolate. well done x

Hey hows it going? was it Weigh in yesterday?

I have those days where I dont really want to eat and just pick. however the better thing is your picking the right stuff if that makes sense.. not heading for crisps and chocolate. well done x

Well.. I sort of DID head for crisps and chocolate LOL but tweaked the crisps part! I had a fairly reasonable syn day though so not overly worried about the tweaks. Got my planning head on today though so hopefully today will be better! x

Hey hows it going? was it Weigh in yesterday?

Hi! Not too bad thank you! Weigh in Monday :) I juggled my start days around last week due to a family meal out on Sunday, so started fresh Monday just gone. Plus, weighing Monday keeps me on track over the weekend! Unfortunately though, only on the 4th full day of being on track and I'm already getting bored of foods! I hate having this problem :(

I'm planning as much as I can do though but sometimes I don't fancy what I've planned to eat on that day. That's when things start going pear shaped! Just need to keep my head on though. Need to do this for my sons sake.

X

oh doh! well as long as you were in your syns im sure you will be fine. when do you weigh in? x

Monday :) I'm weighing at home at the moment. I'm meant to be joining my old class again in a few weeks time, I'm just waiting for my friend to move back into the area so we can go together. Thankfully the class is on a Monday too so it won't mess up my weighing schedule too much apart from the fact it's in the evening and for now I'll be weighing in the morning x

yeah sorry i didnt realise the question had already been asked.

Is there anything you wont eat? There's so much good stuff.

I do sticky chicken, its one of my faves, but the other night I didnt have time to leave the chicken marinating so I just did chicken in honey... it was incredible and 2 1/2 syns per tbsp. hubby added 2 and had it with SW chips and salad. It was almost like chicken skewers minus the skewers haha xx

yeah sorry i didnt realise the question had already been asked.

Is there anything you wont eat? There's so much good stuff.

I do sticky chicken, its one of my faves, but the other night I didnt have time to leave the chicken marinating so I just did chicken in honey... it was incredible and 2 1/2 syns per tbsp. hubby added 2 and had it with SW chips and salad. It was almost like chicken skewers minus the skewers haha xx

I don't really like fish.. I'll eat tuna if it's smothered in mayo, and i'll eat fish from the chippy but other than that I can't stomach it lol! It's weird I know! I LOVE sticky chicken! I forgot about that recipe, thank you for reminding me! x

Not been too bad!

Not a lot has gone on really from the last time we spoke to be honest. I've moved house finally, got myself a car again too so back on the road. Other than that, nothing new to report lol! Put all my weight back on completely. Feel awful! But only way is down from now on. Congratulations on the engagement! xx

Awww thank you been the only good thing infact thats a lie my sister had a little baby boy last year. He has brought so much joy to all our lives :) The picture in my avatar is my engagement party in April :)
Going to Aldi after work tonight to get a few things as going big shop Saturday any idea on things i can get for lunch tomorrow?
xx

Awww thank you been the only good thing infact thats a lie my sister had a little baby boy last year. He has brought so much joy to all our lives :) The picture in my avatar is my engagement party in April :)
Going to Aldi after work tonight to get a few things as going big shop Saturday any idea on things i can get for lunch tomorrow?
xx

Congrats on bring an aunty! I'm due to be an aunty again in September and December!

You look lovely in your picture, that dress is stunning :)

Ive heard the mango chicken salad is lovely - low syn too! xx

The other thing that looks lush is the bbq pork fillet. BUT - It's something like £3.50 and Mitchell wanted one to himself! I told him he can sod off if he thinks I'm spending £7 on two when I could buy a huge pork shoulder for the same price lol! It's 2.5 syns for the WHOLE LOT!

*not my pic*

13692706_1565520340416320_3476260545507675749_n.jpg

Attachments

• 13692706_1565520340416320_3476260545507675749_n.jpg
    13692706_1565520340416320_3476260545507675749_n.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 9
Back