How you finding it so far? X

Not too bad, had a couple of "can't be bothered" moments this week where I've not fancied what I'd planned to eat, but after a few tweaks I managed to stay on track. My other half ended up eating the half pack of Ferrero Rocher that was left in the cupboard thankfully, so I haven't got them staring at me every time I open the cupboard door. Just a full pack of Snickers bars now. But they're buried at the back of the cupboard so I don't see them haha.

I just keep reminding myself WHY I'm dieting. For my son. So I'm not the fat mum at play group. So I'm not an embarrassment to him when he's at school. So I don't pass on any binge eating habits. So I can live longer. The list goes on..

That's more important that a few minutes of yumminess from a 300kcal Snickers x

Awwww good on you hun you keep reminding yourself why you are doing this and you will do amazing.
I also have my reasons im feeling at that yukky stage, feel a bit big and always feel fat in what i wear aswell as wanting to lose weight to give me a better chance of a healthy pregnancy if i ever manage to get pregnant again!!
How are you doing today?
x

I posted this picture on Instagram last year.. and it really puts things into perspective for me. The picture quality is a bit poor, but you get the message from the photo.

400kcal.jpg

Awwww good on you hun you keep reminding yourself why you are doing this and you will do amazing.
I also have my reasons im feeling at that yukky stage, feel a bit big and always feel fat in what i wear aswell as wanting to lose weight to give me a better chance of a healthy pregnancy if i ever manage to get pregnant again!!
How are you doing today?
x

I'm sure it was Slimming World that helped me conceive Jacob to be honest. Bit TMI here but I was sleeping with Craig (dickhead ex if you remember us splitting up?!) for over 2 years with no contraception and didn't fall pregnant. Lost that 4.5 stone, was on the pill and had been with Mitchell 3 months before I fell pregnant with Jacob. It might just be coincidence or fate deciding that Craig wasn't capable of being a decent father - who knows.

I'm bloody knackered today Kirsty, not going to lie. I had my cousins fella come knocking on my door at 10.45pm last night. He owed me £18 from putting in a joint order on a couple of Yankee Candles and accessories (I'm a bit of an addict when it comes to things like that :oops:) but he was meant to come round before 6.30 and found out the reason why he was so late was because him and my cousin had been rowing all night. So then the quick dropping off of money turned into a therapy session. He was opening his heart out to me and Mitchell about everything that goes on. And then my cousin was messaging me on Facebook at the same time also telling me what was going on. Talk about being stuck in the middle!! In the end, it was 12.30am and my cousin came round and we all chatted calmly and diffused any argument that was left. They finally ended up leaving at 1.45am. And I was up again at 7. I haven't woken up feeling that rough for a long time. Felt physically sick through tiredness. But, a quick sugary coffee this morning and I'm feeling pretty reasonable at the moment.

Them being round last night obviously made me forget to update though! I don't even know if I can remember what I ate properly!

How're you?! Sorry for the long post haha x

Awwww really yeah i remember craig and also remembering you falling pretty early with Mitchell .We came off the pill and it took us 6 months to conceive. Was around 8 weeks when i lost the baby (had to have surgery and lost my right tube aswell as the baby). We have been trying again 2 months now as i wasn't allowed to fall pregnant the first three months after i had my methotrexate and surgery.
So now im really worried 1 i wont concieve as just 1 tube and 2 if its going to be in the right place this time.
Awww thats a blooming shame, you poor soul no wonder you are tired!!
I also love candles and things like that lol!!
Im not bad also tired think my thyroid is playing up a bit again!!
xx

Awwww really yeah i remember craig and also remembering you falling pretty early with Mitchell .We came off the pill and it took us 6 months to conceive. Was around 8 weeks when i lost the baby (had to have surgery and lost my right tube aswell as the baby). We have been trying again 2 months now as i wasn't allowed to fall pregnant the first three months after i had my methotrexate and surgery.
So now im really worried 1 i wont concieve as just 1 tube and 2 if its going to be in the right place this time.
Awww thats a blooming shame, you poor soul no wonder you are tired!!
I also love candles and things like that lol!!
Im not bad also tired think my thyroid is playing up a bit again!!
xx

I'm so sorry to hear that happened :( sending baby dust your way!

It may be worth discussing with your doctor about having a potential prescription for something called Clomid. I don't know a lot about it but I know it does help people conceive. Just try not to stress about it and enjoy the time making babies ;) :whip:

I'm a huge Yankee fan. Not a huge collector like some people I know, but getting there. 18 large jars, 3 mediums, 2 tumblers and got knows how many melts/votives. Also got a little hording of Better Homes candles - 5 of them at the minute. Mitchell moans a bit, but my argument is.. at least our house smells nice? Lol x

Awww thanks hun i was just unlucky!!
Im giving myself a few months and if nothing im going to go back to the doctor been told that they wont do anything normally until you been trying for a year :(
Haha we love them in my house too well i do, Pauls not impressed! I also love the bomb cosmetics ones there amazing too!
How are you doing today?x

How are you doing today?x

Tired, hot, sweaty!

Unfortunately I'm one of the unlucky people who sweat a lot on their head! One slight bit of warmth my face is red and dripping. It's even worse if my hair is back because then my head will sweat too and then my hair's soaked and looking greasy as owt even though it's freshly washed :( the extra weight really doesn't help either!

Contemplating having a nap while Jacob goes down for one too.. although last time I did that, we both ended up sleeping for 2 and a half hours lol!

How're you? x

Im not bad lol its really warm today. Im in work until half past 4 roll on then for the weekend lol xx

Not long left! You got much planned this weekend?

We're going in to the city tomorrow to go to the House Of Fraser outlet and Love Aroma. I've heard both places have got a sale on, so going to see if we can get some bargains! Also going to go do some shopping towards Jacobs fast-approaching birthday. Not entirely sure what to get him though!

Planning ahead, trying to think of something I could get for lunch while the boys will more than likely have a McDonalds. I've heard the salads are pretty low syn but I won't enjoy it while them pair are chowing down on burgers in front of me :(

Just ended up needing another coffee. Went for a lie down as I put Jacob down at 2.15pm, started falling asleep but then told myself that if I fall asleep now then I wouldn't sleep well tonight.. plus while Jacobs asleep, I can get a head start on the house work and prepping tonights dinner and save me time before picking Mitchell up from work.
Seemed logical at the time but I'm regretting it right now as I'm struggling to keep my eyes open! And to top it all off, I've just had a message from cousin-in-law asking to come round again tonight. :doh:

Aaaand now I'm sitting here deciding how to decorate the living room. Still rocking the lovely magnolia that the builders painted when they finished building the house. Not that I mind magnolia, it's just a pain when you have a nearly 2 year old that is obsessed with defacing things. So now there are wipe marks on the walls from where I've had to clean it! Thinking of going with a nice pale grey colour, but not too sure if it would go with the floor? And then having a feature photo frame wall or something...

Hmm.

This is my living room. This is one side of the room..

13084048_1737052346579416_642144854_n.jpg

This is the other..

13090390_1737052373246080_1001568675_n.jpg

So the settees sit at like a L shape in the room. The door on the last photo on the right is the door thats in the first photo on the very edge of the left side, you can just make out the frame and the hinges in the pic.

I'm not too sure grey would go with the floor?! Although saying that, the couches and curtains/tv stand/picture are all blacks/greys/silvers so it should do maybe?

Urgh I hate decorating!

I think that grey would be lovely and would tie in perfectly with the rest of the livingroom.
What city are you going to? Could you not perhaps go somewhere where you could get pasta or something?
I am going out with my friends on Sunday to Glasgow we are going to go for prezzo she had wanted afternoon tea but convinced her to go to prezzo supposedly a cesear salad is just 5.5 syns? so to be safe ill syn as 10.
Awww can't believe Jacob is almost two remember you telling me you were expecting!! xx

Just going in to Leicester :) we live on the outskirts of Leicestershire, it'll take about 20 minutes to get there so will more than likely be having lunch while over there. I guess I could take my own pasta salad really?! I'd love for McDonalds to try and chuck me out for not eating their food!

Yep, terrible twos are coming. Well I say coming, they've been brewing now for the last 6 months! It has flown by though. I sometimes sit and remember when he was little and regret not appreciating the time a lot more. Like having him fall asleep on me, for example... I'm lucky if I get a cuddle these days! Too many toys to play with and too much running around to do lol :)

13487869_10210169798308073_1976728501_n.jpg

Back