Hi
Found your diary doing a search on pulled pork only to find the ideas on using packets for Carbonara and toad in the hole which will be on my list to make. Never thought of doing packet mixes, what a wonderful idea. A whole new world just opened up to me! I love Carbonara but the SW low syn versions just do not work for me.

Hope you are doing well this week and managing to stay on plan. There's' a lady in my group thats lost 9 stone and still going. I've had a few stalled weeks especially week 3-6 when its not coming off as fast. The lady said to me, some weeks its less than you expect but you just have to stay focused on adding all those weeks together and it will come off. Also like others have said it helps to keep an eye on measurements, I am always buying a jean size one too small and keep trying them on to stay focused. I think that hormones and time of the month interrupts with losses those weeks, but if you stay on plan the following week you will lose. I too never thought this diet would work but if you keep at it and stay on plan it gets results. One idea from group was get three different coloured strings. Use one to measure bust, one for waist and one for hips and cut them then put them where you tend to slip up. Like the fridge! Or one woman has them bunched up in her purse for when shes at the supermarket check out. Then you dont have to faff with cm or inches and you can see how much you reduce by how much the string is over lapping.

I've not read all of your diary but be careful with not eating too much fruit as even though its free too much can stall weight loss. Lots of speed veg and it will fly off.

Anyway just thought I would pipe up and say hi and suggest a few things hoping to help

Take care

Just catching up after being away, try not to be too disheartened Hun, I'm sure it will catch up with you this week xx

Fingers crossed :) x

Hi
Found your diary doing a search on pulled pork only to find the ideas on using packets for Carbonara and toad in the hole which will be on my list to make. Never thought of doing packet mixes, what a wonderful idea. A whole new world just opened up to me! I love Carbonara but the SW low syn versions just do not work for me.

Hope you are doing well this week and managing to stay on plan. There's' a lady in my group thats lost 9 stone and still going. I've had a few stalled weeks especially week 3-6 when its not coming off as fast. The lady said to me, some weeks its less than you expect but you just have to stay focused on adding all those weeks together and it will come off. Also like others have said it helps to keep an eye on measurements, I am always buying a jean size one too small and keep trying them on to stay focused. I think that hormones and time of the month interrupts with losses those weeks, but if you stay on plan the following week you will lose. I too never thought this diet would work but if you keep at it and stay on plan it gets results. One idea from group was get three different coloured strings. Use one to measure bust, one for waist and one for hips and cut them then put them where you tend to slip up. Like the fridge! Or one woman has them bunched up in her purse for when shes at the supermarket check out. Then you dont have to faff with cm or inches and you can see how much you reduce by how much the string is over lapping.

I've not read all of your diary but be careful with not eating too much fruit as even though its free too much can stall weight loss. Lots of speed veg and it will fly off.

Anyway just thought I would pipe up and say hi and suggest a few things hoping to help

Take care

Thank you for that :) I've cut out any tweaks this week too just to see if it was that. We will soon find out! x

Its the at least a 1/3 of the plate being speed that I try to keep in mind. Can't go wrong with all that fibre!

I went to asda today and they are not stocking the same reduced fat sausages at mine :-( Suppose I will stick with the reduced fat cumberland sainsburys ones instead but could do with a change.

I went to asda today and they are not stocking the same reduced fat sausages at mine :-( Suppose I will stick with the reduced fat cumberland sainsburys ones instead but could do with a change.

I was shocked my local Asda had them, I only live in a small town on the outskirts of Leicestershire. Glad they do though!! x

Sticky pork sounds fab!

It is yummy!! Same recipe as sticky chicken, but with pork! I slow cook it as well so it goes like pulled pork...

drooling_homer.gif~c200

Spoke too soon..

Been slow cooking the pork since 3pm. Went and checked on it at 4.30 and the oven was cold, pork still raw! Messed with the temperature dial - nothing. Turned off the oven and something blew up with a pop and a flash of light. Now my oven nor hob are working :( Thank god I've got insurance on it!! Rang up Curry's and the earliest date they can get someone round to look at it is WEDNESDAY! What the hell am I going to do?! I think I'm gunna have to go and buy a halogen oven to tide us over. I can't go without a cooker until then!

It really is!! I can't have us living off ready meals for 5 days! Managed to find a cheap halogen oven on one of the local Facebook selling groups. Picking it up in the morning.

So, dinner tonight ended up being a jacket potato and tuna mayo. Didnt bother weighing mayo or butter because I just wanted to eat it! Guessing around 6 syns.

Back