diary of a girl who loves green days....

Don't give up on one bad day hun. We all have them. I had a few bad months, felt ill and awful and have gone back on track , I also wished I had had the strength to have continued at the time.
Stick with it

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok, so I haven't given up I just got back right on track on Monday.

I have been really busy this week and I have not had chance to log on to update the food diary.

Here it is....

Monday - 23/01/2012 -Green
B = 2 x wbix (HEB) & ss milk (HEA)
L = Pasta, beans and some worcester sauce
S = apple
T = Baked potatoe, and home-made chicken & veg curry (HEB for chicken), 1 tsp of flora light on potato (1 syn)

Not the best day I know but very busy with work and didn't even have time to think about food. Oops

Tuesday - 24/01/2012 - Green
B = 2 x wbix (HEB), SS milk (HEA) and half a grapefruit
S = Grapes
L = Jacket potatoe, beans and 3 x laughing cow light cheese triangles (3/5 HEA) and salad
S = mugshot
T = home-made tomato, onion, carrott and celery soup (2 syns?), 2 x wm bread (HEB) and 2 x laughing cow light cheese triangles (2/5 HEA)

Exercise - 10 min jog, 10 min walk, 5 mins on a bike, 5 mins on an arm thingy and an hour at badminton
Drink - lots of water and tea with milk left over from breakfast.

I have put 2 syns next to the home-made soup simply because my OH made it out of a SW recipe book I have and although it says very low fat natural yogurt he brough low fat natural yogurt. I thought 2 syns would cover it.

Wednesday - 25/01/2012 - Green
B = 2 x wbix (HEB), ss milk (HEA) and half a grapefruit
S = celery and carrott sticks
L = home-made tomato soup (from yesterday) (2 syns) with 2 x wm bread (HEB)
S = mugshot
T = uncle bens rice time (sweet and sour, very very yummy)
S = curly wurly (6 syns) and 3 x mini babybel lights (HEA)

Exercise - 15 min jog, 10 mins walking, 10 mins on a bike, 5 mins rowing and 5 mins on the arm thingy
Oh and I was scrubbing my spare bedroom floor after decorating in there and there was lots of little speks of paint everywhere.

Been okay I guess and I hope I have made up for my weekend naughtiness by not having had many syns so far.

I am out for dinner tomorrow night so another reason why I am keeping it low this week. Birthday celebration for step Dad. I wont be drinking (fourth week of no alcohol I must add) and am determined to make sensible choices!

I will add todays food and exercise later on....if I make it back from my exercise (2 hours of badminton) :wave_cry:

Last edited:
Well done for getting back to it - your menus are looking fab! I like the sound of the rice pot - where did you get it from (and was it wildly expensive?!)

Back