Diary of a HUNGRY Bear on a mission :)

Hi Bear :) Hope you are feeling better today.

You say there is a pattern. Are you out during the day then feel ill in the evenings? Do you have a gas boiler/cooker/fires? Do you have a carbon monoxide monitor? Just a thought.

Claire how are you feeling, still feeling dodgy in the evening? Has it put you off eating at nasty Nandos ;

I'm feeling better today I think. I don't know what the problem was, I just had bad stomach pains, and the after 3 days I had an upset stomach, and then some more pains. Doesn't seem like a bug.
I'll update if I get ill again!
Anyway, back down to 12.6 and a half after my couple of gains :) so I'm happy with that :)

Good to hear your feeling better and youve lost this week :) Hope you don't have to go through that again! Doesn't sound very pleasant :(

Mad day yesterday, so here was tue diary:
Breakfast- 2clementines, black coffee
Lunch: jacket potato cheese (a) and beans
Snack: a banana
Dinner: pasta with tomatoes, 1tbsp Philly light (2) and grated cheese (a). I couldn't be bothered to cook, so this was the best I could manage!
snack: toast (b) and butter (6)

Today:
Breakfast: OatSoSimple (b) made with water, and a tsp of golden syrup (1)
Lunch: depends on whether i'm at home!
Dinner: probably sausages, mash and vegetables :)

Sausages! Lol

Right so yesterday:

Breakfast- oatso simple (b) with 1tsp golden syrup (1)
Lunch- jacket potato beans and cheese (a)
Snack- 2 alpen bars
Dinner- risotto with peas, broad beans, broccoli and cheese (a)
Curly wurly- (6)

Good day :)

Today:
Breakfast- probably porridge again :)
Lunch: may be going out so I'll have to see! If I'm at home it might be noodles..
Dinner: undecided, bf is coming to visit so will have to ask what he wants!

Claire, hope your ok and you get a chance to say hi :)

I'm back!
I've been away for ages! Finally plucked up the courage to come back, after putting on about 3.5lbs over 6 weeks or so.
Everything was ok for the first couple of weeks back at uni: but then all the work started to come flooding in, and food hasn't been a priority. Have been busy every day and lots of evenings to, so have just eaten whatever. I've made a food plan for the next few days. I know the weekend will be difficult, as it's mine and my brothers birthdays, but I chose my meal beforehand, bean chilli and rice: I'm hoping it will be ok.

Anyway, feeling a bit positive, ready to get back into it...I think!

Today:

Breakfast: not very hungry, so 2 clementines and an activia ff peach yogurt.
Lunch: probably a jacket potato, cheese and beans if I stay at home.
Dinner: Might have bean chilli! Got lots of canned beans to use up!

Hia hun. Nice to see you back. I put on 2 lb over 3 weeks so were kind of similar. I am making a big effort to come on here every day this week. Maybe we could check up on each other? Let's aim for a loss this week. Xxx

Hazel thankyou so much :) I'll go with you on a loss for this week, I'll aim for 1lb, I don't want to set myself up with an unrealistic target. I just need to get my head in gear again!
I'll be watching out for you :D xxx

Clairebear welcome back :) I bet its been quite a slog starting uni and getting into a routine
Good luck with getting food plan up and running x

Happy birthday x

So today:
Breakfast- porridge with water (HEXB) and 2 tsp of sugar (2 syns), 2 plums and a ff yogurt.
Lunch- leftover bean chilli with cheese (HEXA) and maybe some rice too
Dinner- I'm out from 1 until 8.30, so will be something very quick. I have some philadelphia to use up, so probably pasta with philly (2 syns) and peas and broccoli and garlic. And probably my second HEXA of cheddar. Nomnomnom.

Will be snacking on fruit and carrot sticks too :)

back in the zone, well done you x

So today:
Breakfast- porridge with milk, 2 tsp of sugar (2 syns and 1 HB)
Lunch- jacket potato and beans.
Snack- some tomatoes and grapes
Dinner-..........

Never had ........ Doesn't sound very filling :)

Well yesterday was my birthday so we went out for dinner:
I had garlic bread (shared between 2), then pasta with pine nuts and pesto, (I resisted pizza!), AND then 2 profiteroles (I shared the rest). All in all it could have been a lot worse.

Today:
breakfast- porridge made with water, and tbsp sugar (HEXB+3 syns)
Lunch- potato wedges, and and orange after
Snack- bag of tesco cheese curls (Bit like quavers!) 4.5 syns
Dinner- have some broccoli to use up. So will probably have something with broccoli, maybe with some brown rice or something...I'll decide later...

Happy birthday for yesterday x
Profiteroles are so yummy, how did you resist lol
I would never share them :)

Ok, once again I'm BACK! And this time, I have a few less demons to battle with.
Since I last saw you all on here (November! Blimey!):
- Gained 11lbs :(
- Lost a boyfriend, which is actually a good thing...
- Turned VEGAN.

So here's my liberated, vegan food diary, mark 2. Enjoy :)

Back