Diary of a HUNGRY Bear on a mission :)

So after no breakfast (got up late!) and a yummy free Aloo Gobi for lunch, dinner is:
Jacket potato, cheese (hexa) and beans.
Will probably have some scanbran or some cereal when I get back to use up my HEXB's (both of them).

Just had 5 scanbran (B) and some Philadelphia (B).
Had a few chips at work, counting about 8 syns as it was only a few, and that's my only syns all day :)
Good day today :)

So today, working in the studio again:
Breakfast: porridge with water (b)
Lunch: cold aloo gobi from yesterday, as she doesn't have a microwave!
Snacks: melon, banana, an orange.
Dinner: pasta in tomato sauce with some cheese (a)

So I'll have an A and a B to use, assuming my day goes to plan. And some syns :) I'll have a snack to incorporate that this evening :)

aloo gobi sounds like an indian dish, is it?

My C said not too worry if you dont have all your B choices,it doesnt hurt once in a while, quite often i would only have the one

Kron said:
aloo gobi sounds like an indian dish, is it?

My C said not too worry if you dont have all your B choices,it doesnt hurt once in a while, quite often i would only have the one

Yes, it's aloo gobi saag. You know how you get saag aloo in the Indian? That's spinach and potato. Aloo gobi is cauliflower and potato :) was yummy x

So for my syns I had a handful of Magic Stars (I love these, so moreish, luckily I was sharing a bag with 4 kids- it was one of the big bags and they were munching away, so I had a small handful!) I reckon about 6 syns worth.
Going to have some toast in a minute to use another hexb, and not worry about my other A, I always think the fibre is more important (or so my consultant used to say!)
Plus, I'm hungry, so why not :p

So Thursday 8th September
Breakfast: frylight potato, baked beans, 2 quorn sausages (2 syns) and two slices of toast (b choice), spread with a scraping of butter (2 syns.)
Lunch: not sure I'll want any, I'm stuffed!
Dinner: something with lots of veggies :)

Breakfast sounds yummy, will need to get a full 'fry' up done soon
How nice are you sharing sweeties with the little ones :)

Breakfast sounds yummy, will need to get a full 'fry' up done soon
How nice are you sharing sweeties with the little ones :)

Haha, I didn't have much choice :p And it did my syns count good, those little stars are so addictive!

Breakkie sounds good. I used to do that with potatoes but I'd thinly slice them with onion and bake them in oven. Then add tinned toms and egg, beans etc. Very filling.
Yeah, it is super filling, unfortunately I didn't have any mushies in the fridge, and only cherry tomatoes! Never tried frying cherry toms...I've been snacking on them all day though, they are so sweet and tasty :)

Well I had a fantastic day yesterday at the wedding- stuck to diet coke all night apart from the glass of champagne with the meal etc. The food wasn't too bad apart from the triple chocolate cheesecake (yumyum).
Unfortunately, had some bad news when we got home- my grandma had been taken to hospital. And then today, found out she has had an operation- I won't go into detail but safe to say it's fairly critical.
Anyway, I haven't been caring much about what I've been eating. Having lost grandad earlier this year, I'm finding this pretty difficult to deal with. Food isn't a priority.
I'm drawing a line under the crap I've had today, and am going to get back o track tomorrow an accept the gain tomorrow morning. Sorry for the ramble :(

Claire so sorry to hear your news x

Thanks Kron :) going to see her tomorrow. Feeling a bit better than yesterday, was in shock for a while yesterday and ate so much rubbish, though I know it is no excuse. Anyway, fresh start, trying to be positive :) x

Glad to hear your able to visit, I am sure she will appreciate having you there and one off day shouldn't affect your weight loss too badly x

Well we went to visit grandma in hospital- she's doing well, doctors are very pleased with progress- she was quite bright!

Anyway-
Breakfast: porridge (b) with water, 1 apple.
Lunch: Egg Mayo sandwich (b+2 syns) cherry tomatoes.
Snack: very small bowl of homemade lentil and carrot soup- was so yummy. Also added some spinach.
Dinner: at work, so jacket potato and beans. 28g cheese (a).

Feeling pleased with my food today :)

Glad to hear grandma is doing ok, it must have been good to see her looking so bright :)
Great food choices today so will be helpful for your bad day, fingers crossed will even out

So some snacks- a cream and jam biscuit thing- 3.5
Butter on spud- 4
Will finish off with a little bowl of soup after work I think :)
Total syns: 9.5!

What time do you finish work? It's past my bedtime now lol

Wednesday 14th September
Breakfast: egg on toast (b), 2 quorn sausages. Some fruit.
Lunch: not sure, will depend on visiting the hospital, as the visiting times might change.
Dinner: something at work, might be a jacket potato- again!

Back