Diary of a HUNGRY Bear on a mission :)

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast, spread with vitalite and marmite (HEXB+3 syns)
Lunch: Jacket potato, baked beans with some vitalite (3 syns)
Dinner: Linda McCartney sausages x 2, mashed potato, and peas. (4 syns)
Snacks: banana.

Riighhttt so today so far:

-porridge with soy milk and 2tsp sugar (a+b+2syns)
-lunch: cous cous, broccoli, green peas, and 2 LM sausages. SO YUMMY and only two syns.
-dinner: maybe pasta?

Dinner: pea, spinach, parsley and lemon thyme risotto with tiny bit of vegan cheese (counting as HEXA?) Also 2 syns for oil as have no Fry Light!
Was so yummy, probably one of the best risottos I've ever made!

Just watching Secret Eaters on 4OD. It really opens your eyes about the kind of things you eat which make you gain each week, but you don't even notice!

I'm back. Weighin in at 13st3 :(

Breakfast: beans on toast with a little margarine B+3syns

Lunch: roasted vegetables, cherry tomatoes and a banana.

Dinner: mums cooking...could be dodgy but saving syns for it!

Also working on a farm today so lots of physical hard work- yay,body magic!

X

Right, on plan so far. Also had a banana and some cucumber snack wise. Pasta with tomato sauce for dinner, which leaves me some syns for some of mums crumble! :)

DONE.
Tomorrow:
Breakfast- Either porridge and soy milk or bran flakes and soy milk (A+B either way). I really need to make the effort to have cereal, as I'm not using cheese etc to get calcium.

Lunch: tomato and butterbean soup, cucumber sticks, cherry tomatoes, and grapes. Probably snack on a banana too whilst I'm at work.

Dinner: I know mum has got some filo pastry thing (so probably about 4 syns for the pastry) which has mushrooms and rice in. We're having that with broccoli, broad beans and other veggies, with some sort of potato. Should be a relatively low syn meal. Will update again tomorrow :)

Diary went ahead as planned, plus a soya yogurt (2 syns) and some gravy (2 syns). So that's about 8 i've had. Having a tiny bit of crumble too.
ALSO: I decided to bite the bulet and join SW online. It's bloody expensive (IMO) but maybe that's cos I'm a student, lol. However, only been online for an hour and already use the syns and food diary features. I think it might prove useful...

Tomorrow am working in the hotel, so will be having some porridge for breakfast (A+B), then a banana to snack on, green tea to drink, and then rice salad and veggies for lunch. Dinner...erm, veggies, jacket spud and some tofu cutlet thing (6 syns). Probably get some decent body magic in, as am housekeeping at hotel (changing beds, cleaning bathrooms etc, you get warm)! x

Today was different than planned:

Breakfast; porridge and soy milk (b+a+3 syns for sugar)
Lunch; Hummus and salad sandwich (b+4.5 syns)
Snacks; green tea, apples, diet pepsi
Dinner; homemade lentil and mushroom burgers, salad, and oven chips (2 syns)

Some good moments today where I felt very in control. Two opportunities to eat crap and instead decided to buy SW mag and diet pepsi, yay!
Aaaanyway. Not a bad day I guess. Bought some new hazelnut soya milk to try with my cereal. Yummy.
Tomorrow I'm working at the hotel again. SO... I'll update tomorrow. x

Tomorrow, I just remembered, I am having an indian with my mum, grandma, cousins and aunty. SO, being vegan I have ordered;

Saag aoo: max 11 syns, and;
Mushroom rice: 2 syns
So 13 syns for dinner, which means my breakkie and lunch have to be pretty much syn free.

Breakfast: Baked beans on toast (b)
Lunch: Marmite and salad sandwich (b) and a banana, some cherry tomatoes
Snacks: fruit.
Dinner: Indian :)

Alsoo, meeting friends for coffee after work, before indian, so will probably have a cappucino and use the milk as a healthy b. Yum :)

Today wasn't as bad as expected. Excitingly, I bought some FitFlops! :D can't wait to try them out!

Breakfast: AN apple. One solitary apple. My boss called me at 6.50am in a panic asking me to come in early, so didn't get a chance to eat!
Lunch: Humus, and salad sandwich (bx2 + 4 syns)
Dinner: Asparagus and spinach risotto with home made garlic bread (5 syns)

Snacks: Fruit :)

Very good day.
6am start so will be making sure I make some melon and strawberries to take to work with me. Will probably eat an apple on my way too. Lunch will likely be another sandwich, though this could change.
Dinner might well be a BBQ- loads of free food! :)

x

So yesterday was weird. I ate strawberries and melon, then some oven chips. And that was it :/

So today:

Breakfast; 1 slice of toast and butter (b+3 syns)
Green tea. A banana.

Lunch; home made houmous, sweet potato chips, salad.

Dinner; roast! Filo pastry thing, vegetables, roast potatoes etc (7 syns)

Yummy. Melon and green tea for dessert :)

Today I feel like crap!

Breakfast is branflakes and milk (b+a)

Lunch is salad sandwich (b+3 syns)
And some cherry tomatoes.

Dinner is going to be jacket potato, baked beans and some leftover mushroom thing from last night (8 syns).

Home weigh in tomorrow. And I have a 10am start at work so I have time to lie in, then have a nicer breakfast like beans on toast. X

Hello! Weighed in at home, LOST 2.5lbs this week :) Yay!

Breakfast: Beans on 1 x toast, Marmalade on 1x toast (2XB + 5 syns)
Lunch: Spicy lentil soup, cucumber, tomatoes, strawberries.
Dinner: No idea! Going up to Uni after work and staying overnight, so will be having dinner when I get there!

x

Oh so so busyyyyyy.
Today:

Breakfast: mushrooms and tomatoes on large slice wholemeal toast (b+2 syns)
Lunch: Pasta and baked beans
Dinner: lentil and mushroom burgers, peas, sweetcorn, jacket potato (4.5)
HEXA of milk for tea and drinking. Using Alpro Hazelnut milk, lovely :D

Going to have some toast as my other B.

Tomorrow, well....
Breakfast: bran flakes and soy milk (a+b)
Lunch: Melon! Hummus and salad sandwich (b+4 syns)
Dinner: thai curry...need to work out syns for coconut milk! x

Today:

Breakfast: Strawverries and blueberries
Lunch: ditto breakfast!
Dinner: Noodles with pak choi, tofu and spinach.
Syns: popcorn! Whole 21 syns (oops!)

Haven't had any healthy extras today. Cr*p. Should probs do that!

Oh I've been bad! I weighed in and STS, which is good given the amount of random unplanned off moments I had. But I'm hoping to get back to it properly now!

Tomorrow:
Breakfast- Weetabix or porridge, and soya milk (either way, A+B)
Lunch- this depends on when I finish work. If I finish early enough, I'll have a sandwich with hummus, lettuce and tomato (B+3 syns). If not...well I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, but I'm meeting my cousin for a coffee at 2.30, and we're going to a cafe. Luckily I can't eat most things there! Haha!
Dinner- Spinach and lemon risotto.

I'm also going out in the evening to the local cider bar, so I'm saving the rest of my syns for that!

Had all my hair cut off today so feel very liberated.

Back