Diary of a Maintainer

Shrimpy said:
Lucky girlie! I can only dream of needing to eat Red Velvet cupcakes...

Omg high in syns but worth a treat every now and again. If us maintainers can't have treats then something's wrong with the world haha :)

My body is going to go into withdrawal syndrome tomorrow without all these treats haha :) as am on day 10 tomorrow I am going to do level 1 before work and then do level 2 after work...this is because I would usually go aerobics but she's off now for two weeks on holiday so this will be my exercise x

Kieragh1515 said:
Hi Laura, hope u don't mind if I follow and nosy ur thread for ideas when maintaining/ small losses etc, u have done so well!! Ur cupcakes look divine, do u do these professionally? X

Hey Hun no of course I don't mind the more the Merrier :)

Thank you, had a weekend off plan so Definitely don't follow that naughty behaviour haha but back too it tomorrow :)

Awww I can tell you the taste heavenly and at the moment I don't but I am looking at getting into it... I have had a few requests just by word of mouth at the moment so that's great :) made red velvet cheesecake brownies today yummy all these cakes makes me very popular at work haha x

Ok so day 10 of 30DS at level 1 done. Onto level 2 tomorrow officially but will do level 2 tonight in replacement of my aerobics class as she's on holiday.

Also back on plan 100% today actually happy that my body won't be stuffed full of junk...have enjoyed myself but have gone to bed two nights in a row feeling physically ill and sick from too much food haha I am a piggy :)

Monday 1st August 2011 - Green Day

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Pineapple SF
Alpen light bar 1/2 HEB

Dinner
1/2 packet chilli fat free super noodles FF
Roasted veggies from last night SF
Pink and White wafer 2.5 syns
Alpen light bar 1/2 HEB

Tea
Vegetable stir fry
Red/White onions, courgettes, peppers, baby sweetcorn, mange tout Garlic, ginger, chilli SF
Sesame oil and payer sauce 1 syn (pp)
Dried egg noodles FF
Prawn crackers 2 syns
Yogurt FF
Mikado 1 syn

Syns
2.5 syns pink/White wafer
2 syns prawn crackers
1 syn with my tea
1 syn Mikado
Total syns 6.5

Exercise : Day 10 @ Level 1 30DS
Level 2 30DS tonight instead of aerobics

Weight : 8/2

Just realised haven't had my 2nd HEB or HEA WHOOPS

Last edited:
Tuesday 2nd August 2011 - Green Day

Breakfast
28g shredded wheat with 100ml whole milk HEB and 2/3 HEA
Apple SF
Mikado x4 2 syns
Alpen bar 3 syns

Dinner
Leftover egg noodle veggie stir fry from yesterday SF and FF
2 mikado 1 syn
Apple SF

Afternoon Snacks
Soooooooo hungry today so had x2 Ryvita crackerbread 3syns
2/3 of a extra light laughing cow triangle - counting as part of HEA as only had 2/3 for breakfast

Tea
Fillet steak 85g HEB
Roasted garlic vegetables - red/White onion, peppers, mushrooms, courgette, baby sweetcorn, cherry toms, chilli, garlic SF
SW smoked paprika and cayenne pepper chips FF
Salad - lettuce, onions, peppers SF
2 tbsn EE light Mayo 1 syn

Syns
3 syns mikado
3 syns Alpen bar
3 suns Ryvita
1 syn Mayo
2 syns popcorn
Total syns 12

Exercise : Day 1 @ Level 2 30DS

Weight : 8/2

Update to syns as weighed out my popcorn for tomorrow nights film at the cinema and was 11g left...can't leave that in the bag now can I :)

Last edited:
LOL we had the same dinner almost!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shrimpy said:
LOL we had the same dinner almost!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha :)

Omg so hungry today... I blame jillian and the 30ds as I have been picking at food literally all day... Mostly good although have done 12 syns today and was meant to be being good until WI on Friday to access the damage from the weekend haha ooh well x

Never mind, you're maintaining!!! Plus, you should eat when hungry, I never actually stop eating! LOL

Just remember it's not about losing anymore, it's about staying where we are. :)

Thursday 4th August 2011 - Green Day

Been doing green days as we haven't got any meat in and we go the Market but as I am working full time this week can't get there until Sunday so were veggies this week :)

Breakfast
Strawberries and pineapple SF
Alpen bar 1/2 HEB

Dinner
Vegetable stir fry with spicy schequan sauce (2tbsn 0.5 syn)
Onions, peppers, mushrooms, baby sweetcorn, sugar snap peas, cherry toms and courgettes - SF
4 mikado 2 syns

Afternoon snack
Alpen bar 1/2 HEB
Water crackers x3 3 syns

Tea
SW chips FF
Dry fried eggs FF
Mushrooms SF
Tomatoes SF
28g cheese HEA
Two WW bread (no butter) HEB

Syns
0.5 syns stir fry sauce
2 syns mikado
3 syns water crackers
2.5 syns jumbo caramel snack jack
Total syns 8

Exercise : Day 3 @ level 2 30DS

Yummy lunch! You are doing so well, just keep to it, we'll be like the beauty technician that I met who maintained her SW loss for twelve YEARS (and 2 pregnacies)! :)

Shrimpy said:
Yummy lunch! You are doing so well, just keep to it, we'll be like the beauty technician that I met who maintained her SW loss for twelve YEARS (and 2 pregnacies)! :)

Wow that's amazing :)

Your doing fab as well and have lots of followers looking up too you as you do so amazingly so a clap back too you Hun :) x

*high five for maintaining!* :D (should be a cheesy grin... really. ;))

Just found your diary :wavey:

What are levels 1,2 and 3 on the 30DS? I keep seeing it pop up on your diary and not heard of it before lol x

Monday 8th august 2011 - Green Day

Breakfast
28g shredded wheat HEB
150ml whole milk HEA

Dinner
Leftover egg noodles with veggies and a teaspoon of sweet chilli sauce (1syn)
Apple

Tea
Need to use up frozen food so we opted for frozen fish in breadcrumbs 11syns
Steamed new potatoes FF
Petis pois and salad (lettuce, onion, red cabbage and peppers) SF
Wholemeal pitta HEB (as I needed to use it up)

Syns
1 syn sweet chilli sauce
11 syns fish
Total syns 12

Exercise - Day 6 @ level 2 of 30DS

Weight : 8/4

I forgot to update my weight on friday so between friday last week and friday just gone (5th august) i gained 2lbs but thats what i needed, think 8/2 was a little bit too much weight loss... So had another weekend of full on Naughtiness this weekend and weighed myself this morning (i cant resist :) haha) and i haven't Gained...well when I say weekend I mean Friday night, and all day Saturday...I was too ill after too much wine on Sunday to stomach much of anything haha

So think my new approach is SW Monday to Friday afternoon and then Friday evening to Saturday night is my time off...let's see how that one pans out! Not sure if I would like to admit on here just how much of the bad stuff I consume haha

thefinalcountdown said:
Just found your diary :wavey:

What are levels 1,2 and 3 on the 30DS? I keep seeing it pop up on your diary and not heard of it before lol x

Ooh we were posting at the same time :) it's the jillian Michael's 30 day shred fitness DVD. It's the instructor off the biggest loser and she's hardcore. U do her 20minute 3 circuit workout every day for 30 days.
10 days @ level 1
10 days @ level 2
10 days @ level 3

Even thou it's 20minutes long it is hardcore. Were on holiday in 26 days yey so am working hard to try and get a beach bod :) x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Ooh we were posting at the same time :) it's the jillian Michael's 30 day shred fitness DVD. It's the instructor off the biggest loser and she's hardcore. U do her 20minute 3 circuit workout every day for 30 days.
10 days @ level 1
10 days @ level 2
10 days @ level 3

Even thou it's 20minutes long it is hardcore. Were on holiday in 26 days yey so am working hard to try and get a beach bod :) x

She knocks the stuffing outta ya doesn't she! Plus she wrecked my knee, how dare she lol x

Back