Diary of a new mum trying to get back on it ♡

I think the new way is easier than old way

Basically this is how it goes

Any free foods you like. ( pasta potatoes meat etc)

Fill 1/3 of your plate with speed foods every meal.

15 syns

1x hex b
1x hex a

I think just gives you more choice even more when your out and about

Ye rather than thinkin more potatoes less meat you can have it equal . And you could have pastas for dinner and burgers for tea for example. I think you used to get two hex bs before didn't you I must admit that does suck lol.

Iv got a 2 year old so I can only imagine what it was like for you. She got sent straight in when few months old cause temp really high and I just cried with worry it's terrible. As long as he is ok now don't worry about your weight you will get it off little man comes first

Extra easy was 1 hex a and 1 hex b.

I think I'm still going to do the odd green day too.

Yeah I agree no point worrying I'm going to get my fiance to get our scales down from the loft lol up there hiding so I don't get obsessed

Today iv ate

Breakfast- 2 egg omelette with onion, courgette, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms and hex a cheese with 1 slice Brown bread

Lunch - homemade lentil soup

Snack - pear

Dinner - slimming world chicken tikka, added onion, pepper, celery, mushrooms and peas with half rice and half syn free chips

Tonight i will have some treats :)

Proper finding it hard just now as got such a sore head

According to the scales at home I am 14stone 7lbs and heaviest iv ever been oppps however not sure how accurate they are so will weigh with boots once there fixed however we will go with that weight.

I know I'll lose it again.

Tonight i had a tea cake (5 syns) and walkers cracker crisps (5.5)

So 10.5 syns

Problem with home ones are they are a cheap pair we bought for a few pounds and give different readings depending on where you weigh lol. I'll try do it once a month at boots to keep proper track. I am also on period so normally bit heavier. God I feel huge but I did just give birth 14 weeks by emergency c section so shouldn't be so hard on myself.

Aww bless you. Your doin fab then 14 weeks is nothing my little girl didn't sleep through till then and it's hard work I used to just grab stuff.

I always keep my scales in same place just like to check through out the week make sure going in right direction lol .

You should see good loss next week then if on this week. That's what I find anyway

Hopefully lol we are away next Wednesday to Friday and have my friends wedding Saturday so said I'd be off plan and enjoy they days but it last I am off until Christmas made my fiance promise to keep me on it even weekend we go away lol.

Iv woken in agony I get such bad periods I used to faint etc as a kid I'm so so sore don't know if I going to make Zacs baby massage today wait and see how it eases later.

Food wise today iv no idea argh

Breakfast think I may just have bananna/ peach and pear with fat free yoghurt

Lunch i need to go see what iv got in

Dinner I am making slimming world 3 colour carbonara minus the cabbage and green pepper as we don't have any lol I'll add celery as I love it and some more veg

Hope you have a good day.

Zac slept from 10-6 last night first night since he been out hospital that he has slept so good so hopefully back to a routine mainly only had us up 1 time a night since he been tiny and alot of the time slept from 9/10-6 however since hospital he been up 3/4 times lol. Paul fed him before work and we put him down and he still sleeping haha

Xx

Ye have to have some days off plan. Zac what a cute name. Hopefully he will soon get back into his routine. Your lucky Olivia never slept till like 7 weeks at all through the night was a nightmare would get like 1 hour if I was lucky. But then when she did sleep she was fab goes at 7 till 9 we're very lucky.

Zac has been a terror all day craving lots of attention and wanting held all day lol. He screamed most of baby massage so not like him lol. Hopefully.he sleeps well tonight!!

I'm bottle feeding him Zac has a milk allergy so is on special milk.

Well I ended up making a pot of soup for lunch curried carrot and leek and carbonara for dinner it was amazing.

Tonight i have some treats I'll get in an hour or so can't wait

X

Had a lovely day today with my 2 sister's, Zac and my amazing nephew.

Went out at 10am didn't get home until 5pm.

We went shopping and were out from 10-4 then back to my sister's for an hour. My baby sister treated us all to lunch where I got a chicken Cesar salad (5syns)??

Breakfast I had a 2 egg omelette loaded with vegetables

Tonight i made fish, with a few baby potatoes and aldi risotto loaded with vegetables between 2 or us (2.5 syns for chicken and vegetable one)

I had a snowball tonight (7 syns)

Just realised apart from a tiny splash of milk iv not had hex a or b today my bad!!

Hope everyone had a good day x

Today has been one of they days

Zac has been a complete grump and not wanted let down all day so been hard to get things done. It's also my big cousins wedding tomorrow so been trying to get organised for that all day

Food been good

Breakfast- omelette with mushrooms onions cherry tomatoes and cooked ham with hex b Brown bread

Lunch - bachelors pasta and sauce pesto need to check syns made with water and oniom/pepper and peas through it

Snack - fat free yoghurt

Dinner - slimming world fakeaway pizza 3 syns and chips with onion pepper mushroom bacon and chicken and hex a cheese

Syns- mini snicker 5.5 and half a ripple 4 syns

Tomorrow is my cousins wedding so will be off plan all day however right back on it Sunday. Have a fab weekend xx

Back