Diary of a new Mummy

Oops bit of a downfall last night decided to go to the indian to celebrate weight loss and valentines day ....
I had 1x popodom and all the topping
2 small onion bhajis
Shashlick chicken - served plain with peppers and onions and the sauce was seperate so i could monitor how much i put on i had 5level tablespoons of massala sauce with boiled rice 1/4 naan bread
And banana fritter and ice cream

Feel awful for eating that now tho and i am off to liverpool shopping today and im planning a nandos lunch but im going to stick within syns for lunch and have a totally free and speedy breakfast, but tonght we are going to my step mums for braising steak, anyone had this? Will it just be the gravy i syn? I said i dont want mash with it cos she uses real butter and whole milk sp iv opted for a baked potato instead.
Its tomorrow im worried about... Spa day & nice lunch with drinks :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a nandos yesterday for lunch butterfly chicken (fook skin off) spicy rice and a side salad, which may i add the salad was awful! 4 peices of lettuce and 2 baby tomatos for £2.15!! Next time il just opt for extra rice an do without my superfree cos there was barely anything there anywY!!

Went to stepmums for tea she made braising steak in onion gravy, i had it with jacket potato carrot an swede brocolli and peas :) not tooo bad. And i passes on choc chip muffins for pudding :)

This week has gone sooo off plan i no im going to gain im having my brother an his wife visit tomorrow night unexpected so we will no doubt end up eating out sunday night AND monday lunch!

Today is SPA day!!! Lots of treatments and lots of drinks :) REALLy looking forward to relaxing with a large wine in my hand then a nice lunch after, i knew this month was a busy month but i will get back on it asap.going to have a bg fruit salad noe to fill me up til lunch but lunch probably will be a wrap of some sort with chips and salad :/
Happy weekend everyone! Xx

Hi sorry iv not written in days, im just soo busy with the baby and my jewellery an writing all my food down takes too much time!
I had a pretty bad weekend food wise but from monday its bern on track so praying for sts tonight!!
Im still coming on daily an reading everyone elses feeds tho x

Hi sorry iv not written in days, im just soo busy with the baby and my jewellery an writing all my food down takes too much time!
I had a pretty bad weekend food wise but from monday its bern on track so praying for sts tonight!!
Im still coming on daily an reading everyone elses feeds tho x

Hi, well done for getting back on track on Monday!! That's fab!

Good luck for weigh in x

I was expecting a gain or sts so i was really happy with that, i did do 3 fitness classes and a long walk from mon-weds so hopefully that helped!got a hen do this weekend so i will be consuming lots of alcohol and i dont like spirts mixed with diet coke so its lemo for me :/ either wine spritzers or southern comfort lime an lemo. Im calling it my night off!! May have a jacket potato for tea before i go out saves me getting chips on the way in (will probaly get chips anyway as i eat like a horse wen im drunk) haha

Hope you have a nice weekend whoevers reading this!

I don't like having diet coke as a mixer either....I don't do caffeine! Wish places did diet lemonade!

Have a fab time on the hen night! Where are you going for it???

I don't like having diet coke as a mixer either....I don't do caffeine! Wish places did diet lemonade!

Have a fab time on the hen night! Where are you going for it???

Off to liverpool there is about 40 of us! God help liverpool tonight!!! Ha
Off to the salon to get pampered from 1pm! :) new hair, new lashes i need a good girliy night out

Off to liverpool there is about 40 of us! God help liverpool tonight!!! Ha
Off to the salon to get pampered from 1pm! :) new hair, new lashes i need a good girliy night out

Sounds fab! I've not been to Liverpool on a night out for years!
Have a great night x

Im getting sooo lazy :( cant be bothered writing my diary! Think its cos im mainly eatin the same things. Hoping for a loss this week. 2.5 will get me my stone :) scales today are readin 2pound down an iv got metafit tonight and a power work thursday before weigh in

So i put on half a pound lastnight at WI, kind of expected but i had 4 success express days mon-thur so i was hoping to pull it back, i was on a hen do on saturday, lots of drink finished with donner meat chips and garlic bread at the end of the night :( thats what damaged me!!!
I think i need to change my food a little so iv started today with a superspeedy omelette,
3 eggs, dash of skimmed milk, peppers,onion,mushrooms,ham and tomato with 2x 400g bread with laughing cow on top! Wow im stuffed!! Also drank 1 pint of sugarfree squash, so what can ihave for lunch :) ha
image-3599955098.jpg

Wow iv been bad with this havent i!!

Stuck to plan though. Lost 2.5 this week! Im half a pound off a stone :) an my target is only 19pound that will take me to 9stone! Hopefully do that by my holiday in june or before an maintain it! Just enjoying a curlywurly and a cup of tea and some bourbons! :) how many syns is in a bourbon does anyone know?

1.5 off last night! Got my 1 stone my 10% and my interim target!! Lost a total of 15lbs now only 4 to go until im at 9stone!! :)

Back