Diary of a new Mummy

Think i need to start my diary again!!!

I didnt get weighed today as i had other commitments and iv known since sunday i wasnt able to go therefore iv been totally off plan for 4 days! Today wasnt too good but it wasnt perfect!!

No breakfast!!!

Subway lunch at 1pm - 6inch brown bread, ham and turkey and cheese lettuce tomato cucumber peppers and onions with light mayo?
Walkers salt and vinegar crisps?
Diet coke!!

Ok so iv also had.... 4 mini caramel eggs, a cornflake cake from costa, a hot chocolate from costa WITHOUT cream and marshmellows ;) and half a cupcake..... Cringe!!!!!

Tea- homemade lamb koftas with mint and cumin and jacket potato and salad. 4syns for 200h of low fat lamb mince.

So today has been pretty awful! But i could of been lazy an got a takeaway but i never!!

100% back to plan tomorrow i have a wedding easter sunday and i will be 2lb lighter!!!! My aim for next week is 2lb taking me to 9.2!!! Id be over the moon! Im going to write down all my meals this week, and only have 35/40 syns as im classing todays treats as the extra syns. I can have totally syn free days but just incase i want extra alpen bar or something il save a couple. No plans this weekend except im joining a gym :) hopefullt going to check out prices tomorrow but my friend goes to one an its £38 for a couples membership and i get to take the baby swimming for free too! :) win win!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think i need to start my diary again!!!

I didnt get weighed today as i had other commitments and iv known since sunday i wasnt able to go therefore iv been totally off plan for 4 days! Today wasnt too good but it wasnt perfect!!

No breakfast!!!

Subway lunch at 1pm - 6inch brown bread, ham and turkey and cheese lettuce tomato cucumber peppers and onions with light mayo?
Walkers salt and vinegar crisps?
Diet coke!!

Ok so iv also had.... 4 mini caramel eggs, a cornflake cake from costa, a hot chocolate from costa WITHOUT cream and marshmellows ;) and half a cupcake..... Cringe!!!!!

Tea- homemade lamb koftas with mint and cumin and jacket potato and salad. 4syns for 200h of low fat lamb mince.

So today has been pretty awful! But i could of been lazy an got a takeaway but i never!!

100% back to plan tomorrow i have a wedding easter sunday and i will be 2lb lighter!!!! My aim for next week is 2lb taking me to 9.2!!! Id be over the moon! Im going to write down all my meals this week, and only have 35/40 syns as im classing todays treats as the extra syns. I can have totally syn free days but just incase i want extra alpen bar or something il save a couple. No plans this weekend except im joining a gym :) hopefullt going to check out prices tomorrow but my friend goes to one an its £38 for a couples membership and i get to take the baby swimming for free too! :) win win!!!

Mmmm subway lol. You can get that 2lbs off this week easy! What are you wearing for the wedding?? The gym sounds amazing, really good price! :) x

Mmmm subway lol. You can get that 2lbs off this week easy! What are you wearing for the wedding?? The gym sounds amazing, really good price! :) x

Its the quality hotel think its called mercure now? Iv got a coral dress from dorothy perkins but its slighty fitted on bum im hoping some big nickers will do the trick! Ha

Get yourself down to m&s for some magic knickers, amazing things lol. Not the most attractive of things but they'll make you feel brill. I'm not saying that you need them of course.....oh I'm digging a huge hole here aren't I????
:-D

Haha! Iv got some but they are black so i might get some natural coloured ones.
Woke up today full of cold :( dont know how the diet is going to go today i just want tea and biscuits but iv got no biscuits in so thats good i guess!!! Fruit fruit fruit thats what i need!!!!

Oh no, poor you! :-( hope you're not poorly all weekend! What do you think of the weather?? Lol. My son's school is shut and I've got the rest of the day off too! Xxx

Ohh lucky you!! My babys not well either so we are tucked up on the sofa in out pjs still feeling sorry for ourselves! Weather id crap!!! Snow its bloody spring!

Breakfast today- 2x bacon 1x fried egg 6mushrooms and 1 tomato with 2x 400g wholemeal toast. Need to eat lots to give me energy but its just made me want to sleep!!!

Im out tonight working a jewellery party so im having a late linch as i will miss tea il have to just grab some fruit when i get in later tonight.

Snack- salt an vinegar french fries?
Banana

Lunch chicken breast jacket potato cheese beans and salad. My favorite lunch!!! So yummy an tasty! I'l post a pic after its still cooking atm! X

Hope your jewellery party goes ok! How are you feeling now? Any better? Xxx

No i feel worse :( just eaten a mini egg cake an some nibbles at party too! It was a family jewellery party but its the first iv done it was great but i just felt so poorly. Nose is totally blocked an my head hurts now too :( lie in for me tomorrow i think!

No i feel worse :( just eaten a mini egg cake an some nibbles at party too! It was a family jewellery party but its the first iv done it was great but i just felt so poorly. Nose is totally blocked an my head hurts now too :( lie in for me tomorrow i think!

Aww that's pants! :-( have you tried a nasal spray for your blocked nose? I find them brilliant, not much use if your nose is dripping like a tap, but if it's just bunged up they're fab. Might be worth a try.
I was hoping for a lie in too but for some reason I've been wide awake since before 6!
Hope you managed a good nights sleep and are feeling better today hun xxx

Just gt up and my baby is still asleep!! Good little boy giving mummy a lie in! Hes poorly too so he probably needs it!
I didnt have any fruit yesterday except a banana so im going to have loads today and hopefully it will make me feel better! Going to get a fresh soup mix from asda too, leek and potato. Im guessing it free cos its just leek potato and parsley??

Just gt up and my baby is still asleep!! Good little boy giving mummy a lie in! Hes poorly too so he probably needs it!
I didnt have any fruit yesterday except a banana so im going to have loads today and hopefully it will make me feel better! Going to get a fresh soup mix from asda too, leek and potato. Im guessing it free cos its just leek potato and parsley??

Aww bless your little boy! Get plenty of oranges and stuff inside you for the vitamin c. Yes I think the soup mix is free, I've used it before and always said syn free. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Forgot to post yesterdays lunch pic

image-1414729844.jpg

It was yummmmmy!!!!

Todays food-

Breakfast- large cup of tea 2 sweeteners
6 strawberrys
Strawberry shape yogurt

Lunch will be... 1/2 packet of asda homade leek an potato soup & 2 x satsumas

:( another awful end to the day!!!!!! 7 peices of dominos pizza!!!! 7!!! What was i thinking??????? It was on the extra thin base not the standard base.
Iv got a wedding next sunday!! I am going to try and have only 5 syns a day now till then!!! That will b very hard for me escpecially as im not well and i need to exercise lots!!!

Ahh, it's because you're poorly that you had the pizza, the snot must be blocking the sw part of your brain! Lol. Seriously though, don't worry about last night, what's done is done, cut down on syns for the rest of the week, you'll do great!!

You say the wedding is on Sunday? Will an extra 2 or 3lbs off really make a big difference to how you look? I doubt it hun, as long as you feel comfortable in your dress, oh and you do realise we'll need to see pics ;-) and if it makes you feel better if someone mentions your weight loss at the wedding, just lie and tell them that you have lost more than what you actually have! I would! Although I don't think I could get away with saying I'm 9 stone, I'm closer to 13! Dont think they'd believe me! :-D

Hope you and your baby feel better today, try and rest as much as possible if you can today xxx

Woke up still poorly :( the baby still slept through all night even though i could hear him coughing all night. Bless him!!
Big fruit salad for breakfast. Pineapple tangerine apples banana and strawberrys, with a yogurt and an alpen bar! That should be a good start for me! Need to go out today to get the husband a shirt and tie for the wedding but i think fresh air may do me good!

Back