Diary of a post c section belly - aka a 28 year old newbie mum

Popping by to say hi will read diary in the mornin as I'm away to my bed night Hun xx

ruby555love said:
Fighting the urge for a cup of tea & dunky milk choc digestives. Crappy weather makes me want to eat stodge. How's you today Daisy... As you are the ONLY one who talks to me in this CLICKY place... Drives me mad! X

Hey Hun,did you resist the urge in the end? Yea it's raining here now!Getting fed up of the rain though it was sunny in the day! Am good thanks,had a good day food wise,just hope the scales agree with me in the morning!

Up with Jude!! Urghh so tired. Lack of sleep affects weight loss... Scientifically proven!! I resisted the urge. Drank squash x

Morning campers- today

Breakfast - 10pp

Orange juice 2pp
Toast 5pp
Butter - 1pp
Boiled egg 2pp

Was starving!!! The weather is rubbish here in the west mids!! I'm tired, as per usual as my boy had me up half the night. Might have a little snooze, still fighting off the urge for dunky biscuits!! It was my weigh in day today (STS) but I'm changing it to Saturday I think as I will have one more day to be good in the week!! I'm usually in on Fridays anyway. I'm a bit of a compulsive weigher & weigh every day lol!! Not good when you do that as it goes up & down! Anyway, have a good day, I think my lunch may be a wrap/soup or something, will blog it later. I have mince for tea & a marrow in my fridge that I need to use! Must check the points, I think marrow is free?! X

Hiya Hun firstly big hugs I know how hard it is charlie has only just started sleeping through for the last 3 weeks he's 2 in August he was also on infant gaviscon for reflux and he had bad colic for the first 6 months then strait into teething!!! Is there anyone who can take him over night for you? It's amazing what a decent night sleep can do I really can sympathise with you it's so very hard cxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Hiya Hun firstly big hugs I know how hard it is charlie has only just started sleeping through for the last 3 weeks he's 2 in August he was also on infant gaviscon for reflux and he had bad colic for the first 6 months then strait into teething!!! Is there anyone who can take him over night for you? It's amazing what a decent night sleep can do I really can sympathise with you it's so very hard cxx

Thanks Hun, you really can sympathise!! It's so hard. I'm an emotional wreck today & my eyes are stinging lol!! My mother in law had him weds but as the weeks go on my energy is getting less & less. Couldn't sleep weds as had hospital with my mum weds for her biopsy results, she has a lump on her neck... Eek. It's ok news but not sure til lump comes out! I really want to sort myself out, I'm only 5lbs off my pre baby weight but my shape is so different (hate my wobbly c section belly aka kangaroo pouch). Jude has reflux, I've taken him off the gaviscon as its making his tummy worse but I think he's lactose/dairy intolerant. He's on LF formula this week brought by me as if I wait for docs I will wait forever. On top of this I am a binge eater & I make myself feel better by eating... & all I have done lately is eat lots!!! Urghhh xxx

Ps Jude had horrendous colic too!! X

ruby555love said:
Ps Jude had horrendous colic too!! X

Ah Hun I binge too it's an emotional tires thing I would keep up with the gaviacon though if it does help does he have runny nappies etc I asked about charlie having an allergy but they said no because he hasn't constant runny nappies the colic stopped when I stopped giving him colief it was making him worse I was racked with guilt! Xxx

Jude wakes up with tummy pain/wind & the gaviscon made him badly constipated & in horrendous pain. It's deffo an intolerance, not an allergy which is instant. Intolerance builds up over time. Docs have to prescribe gaviscon first, then they move on.. Jude has reflux but nothing major x

ruby555love said:
Jude wakes up with tummy pain/wind & the gaviscon made him badly constipated & in horrendous pain. It's deffo an intolerance, not an allergy which is instant. Intolerance builds up over time. Docs have to prescribe gaviscon first, then they move on.. Jude has reflux but nothing major x

Aww bless him nothing worse than a screaming baby when your tired have you tried dill water I think it is we used to have a chemist that made I up it's like gripe water really it soothes sore tummys I used to give charlie a spoon full of gripe water before his bottle and some cooled boiled water with a little brown sugar in just helps with the wind too hope he sorted soon for you xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Aww bless him nothing worse than a screaming baby when your tired have you tried dill water I think it is we used to have a chemist that made I up it's like gripe water really it soothes sore tummys I used to give charlie a spoon full of gripe water before his bottle and some cooled boiled water with a little brown sugar in just helps with the wind too hope he sorted soon for you xxx

Thanks Hun, will give the dill water a go! I know dentinox has dill in it, used that for colic ages ago but mainly colief. I do use water & brown sugar sometimes, will make some up now actually xx

Just had a lush lunch - 8pp ham & halloumi wrap

WW wrap - 3pp
WW salad cream - free
Grilled halloumi cheese, 40g - 4pp
Ham - 1pp
Grilled toms - free
Rocket & cuc - free
Apple & cherries - free

Yum! X

Hi hun, here to subscribe :)
Hope your son is feeling better, bless you. Xx

Hi Hun,Sts is good,hope you get some sleep soon,I hate that really tired feeling,it makes you want to eat to keep the energy levels up which doesn't help!Hope your Mum is ok.Thats nice the mil helped out with Jude.Hope he gets to settle soon bless him :0)

Tea for Friday -
Mince & marrow recipe in a tomato sauce - 11pp.. I have a pic see below
Frozen mash (using up) - 4pp
Lots of veg - 0pp
Alcohol - 10pp

I went into town as mum had my son & drank about 10pp lol!! Still STS this morning so may aswell stick with Friday weigh in lol!! Just about to do tae bo DVD to correct matters lol! Mum had my boy so I got 8 full hours of uninterrupted food!! We have a BBQ party this afternoon then tea at my mums so bit worried there as I used lots of weeklies yesterday!! I am naughty though & usually go wild at weekends. I want to lose 1.5lb this week though so need to be fairly good. I have tea at my mums on a saturday and although she cooks healthy stuff like sweet potato, avocado, etc, it's always high points!!! Need to get this last 6.5lb of baby weight off then I can concentrate on losing another half - a full stone in my own time! Need to knuckle down!! How everybody is ok today... The weather is vile here xx

Attachments

• image-1920438121.jpg
    image-1920438121.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 130
27/27 weeklies - 17/49 used! Forgot this part

Don't put too much pressure on yourself Hun your almost back to pre baby weight the more pressure you put on yourself the more stressed you'll become and you'll want to blow it espesh cos your tired too you've done amazing so far xxx

Glad you managed to get some sleep hun,enjoy the BBQ and time at your Mums and I agree with what Kelly said,no pressure :0)

Thanks guys. I lost half a pound this week, just blogged my weight! Can't even remember what I actually weigh these days I get on the scales that many times lol!!! Sweating after tae Bo.. 6 activity points earned & I am going to use them today!! Xx

It's 11 weeks too, I'm on week 12 so lost 12.5lbs in 11 weeks.. Bit slow but I will not put pressure on myself lol!! Ha ha xx

Back