Diary of a sugar adict!

Yeh when I started someone gave me that tip and I just bought the lolley moulds and filled them with spite and coke zero! I wouldn't recommend drinking much sprite zero as it has a small amount of fruit in but it's fine for lolley's! X

Well I have just weighed myself and I am 2 pounds down woo hoo. I'm going to re weigh myself tomorrow morning as I had a PV day yesterday and iv usually been weighing myself first thing in the morning but I have only just got in from work! But I'm well pleased with my two pounds that's over a stone in just three weeks! X

D13, Fantastic loss, I wish I had done measurements to since I started xxx

Thanks Sid!

Well I didn't get much exercise done today as I didn't get any sleep in work and felt rough so I have spent the majority of the day in bed! I have taken my dog out for a forty min walk and mucked my horse out so I suppose it's better than nothing! Food wise I have been good today despite it being the TOTM. I had my first ever chocolate mug cake today is was yummi!!! Although I don't really like using tolerated foods so I will save the mug cake as my TOTM treat!

I had to go to the docs today for a rash on my skin the good news is she fully supports me Doing Dukan and I used my diary to show her my menus and I have to stop eating oat bran for a week as I may be intolerant to it (I have a wheat intolerance that brings me up in the same rash) will it effect my diet if I don't have oat bran???

I'm very disappointed that my hula hoop hasn't arrived!

Food for today PP

Breakfast turkey bacon omelet 4 eggs 2 yokes

Lunch tin of tuna

Dinner chicken and steak

Snacks mug cake

Drinks water 1.5 lrs ish coke zero x 1 coffee x 1

Well another good day for me very busy for a day off but I managed to fit in a swim and an hour long walk!

I also treated myself to some size 16 jeans thinking I could slim in to them and I put them on and fastened them!!! They are tight but I never thought I would get them up!

Food for today PV

Breakfast eggs and Turkey bacon

Lunch tuna and salad

Dinner dukan lasagna

Snack sugar free jelly

Drinks coke zero x 1 green tea x 3 water 1.5 lrs

It's felt vert strange not having my oat bran today I miss my muffins! X

Poor u having to miss out on your oat bran!!! In a way it would be 'good' if the rash didn't go so you could still have it but also nice to get to the bottom of the problem..... Your Dukan journey is off to a great start - well done - bet you feel soooo much better!!!! Size 16 jeans woooohoooo! Wish I had measured at the start of my journey but hey ho!!!! I love my PV breakfasts with loads of scrambled egg, 'bacon', mushroom and tomatoes - feels like a huge treat!!!!! LOL! Sounds like your job keeps you busy too!!! Keep going lovely!

Thanks Trudy! Luckily I love to be busy I get twichy if I have nothing to do!

I managed to get a nice long walk in today so long that my dog gave up and sat down so I ended up having to carry him much to the amusement of my fellow dog walkers!

My little bro is home for the weekend so we all went to my mum's for takeaway or rather everyone else had a nice Chinese and I had a nice chicken breast!

Food for today PP

Breakfast scrambled egg and turkey bacon

Lunch dukan meatballs

Dinner spicy chicken breast

Snacks floating islands with chocolate custard YUM

Drinks coke Zero x 2 coffee x 2 water 6 glasses

Another good day - keep going!!!! Must make the custard to freeze as ice cream - have all the plans but keep running out of time!!! Excuses excuses!!! LOL!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mummy's! Well I had a very lazy day yesterday as I felt like death so I stayed in bed all day only venturing out for food or to lay on the sofa! I stayed good food wise but didn't eat at conventional times! I'm feeling a little better today and have managed to drag myself in to work I'm only doing two days this week so it's not too bad I will be back home Tuesday morning!

Food for yesterday PV

Brunch scrambled egg turkey bacon and mushrooms

Dinner chicken salad

Snacks sugar free jelly chocolate mug cake muller yogurt toffee

Not the best food day especially with the muller yogurt I don't generally eat them but was feeling sorry for myself and wanted a treat and the mug cake was a little extravagant but much better than the mars bar I was craving.

My hula hoop still hasn't arrived boo hoo!

On reviewing my week my exercise has been very low this week so I need to pull my finger out and do more next week! X

Hi all well I'm in work today I'm a bit gutted that I haven't got to see my mum on Mother's Day but have left her card and gift wiv my lil sis to give to her!

Iv been a good Dukan girl again today iv noticed that I'm no longer controlled by food I'm just not hungry anymore! Iv been very thirsty today but I think that's linked to it being my TOTM. Not my h exercise done today but have done lots of cleaning in work to try and keep myself active.

Food for today PP

Breakfast scrambled egg

Lunch steak

Dinner steak and chicken

Snacks sugar free jelly

Drinks Coke Zero x 3 water 1.5 lrs ish green tea x 2 coffee x 1 ( so far)

I'm not sure what the weather is like in the rest of the country but here in sunny manchester it's sunny and snowing at the same time very strange! X

Just caught up on your diary, well done on your loss so far !!!

It's sunny here in Brum but bloody cold !, we had snow showers yesterday - didn't stick though

Well iv had an eventful day but did get frisked by a very sexy police officer so it wasn't all bad (not been arrested work thing!!!)

I'm not looking forward to weigh day tomorrow this may sound strange but I just feel heavy! X

not strange at all we all have heavy days, and get you getting frisked ooooeeerrrrr lol xxx

Well another busy day in work and it looks like its going to be an all nighter for me (sulk) another good food day tho

Breakfast mushroom omelet

Lunch tuna salad

Dinner stir fried chicken with veg

Snacks sugar free jelly

Drinks coffee x 4 green tea x 2 water 1 lr ish coke zero x 2

Exercise none

I am missing my oat bran but my rash has pretty much disappeared I think I may try reducing the quantity I have and try sticking to 1 tbs a day and see how I get on, as when I was on attack my skin was fine. X

Fingers crossed for WI - hope it's a good one! x

Thanks trudy! Fingers crossed but I'm not holding my breath it's TOTM so I'm feeling all bloated and Yukki so anything that's not a gain would be great! X

You never know, still keeping everything crossed for you....... Hope the all nighter wasn't too bad! x

Well I have just woke up after crawling in to bed after finishing work at half ten this morning i hate having to be up all night after working all day but the overtime will come in handy. I haven't weighed myself today I'm going to do it in the morning as my OH brought me chicken and a pint of water in bed! As I'm on a mission to increase my exercise me n my lil sis are going swimming at nine tonight I love a late night swim!

But every things still crossed!!!! getting cramp now!!! LOL! Enjoy the late night swim - I am looking forward to getting back in the pool after I have healed a bit more!!! Chicken in bed? What a poppet!!! LOL! x

Back