Diary of a sugar adict!

Thanks Trudy I will leap on the scales as soon as i get up in the morning I promise! Well a good day food wise but that's probably because I have been asleep all day!

Staying up all night really messes with my body clock so I have been eating at strange times I have had four small meals today.

Breakfast (4am ish) two eggs scrambled

Lunch (10:30 ish) tuna and cottage cheese

Dinner (18:00 ish) spicy chicken breast

Supper (22:10) haddock fillet

Snacks none

Drinks 2 cans of sugar free red bull (not sure if this is Dukan friendly) water 1 lr ish peppermint tea x 3 coffee LOTS but without milk coke zero x 3

Exercise 30 min walk with dog swimming (35 lengths)

Just caught up on your diary. You're doing brilliantly. It'll be interesting to hear whether you are allergic to the oatbran... I am picturing your dog sitting down in disgust at such a long walk and demanding to be carried! so funny! Keep it up!
x

Thanks maintainer my rash has cleared up completely since I stopped having oat bran so I'm going to try with 1 tbs today and see how I get on!

Well I weighed myself this morning and I am down to 14st08lbs so that's a loss of two and a bit lbs this week woo hoo! hopefully I will be down to the elusive 13 stones next week I can't wait! I have to say that reading some of the reviews before I started this diet I was a little skeptical about it working but to anyone who is considering starting Dukan it defiantly does work as long as you stick to the rules! The great plus being on Dukan is I am never hungry therefore don't want to reach for a chocolate bar! X x

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Well done - so much for feeling heavy!!! Will be an amazing feeling to be in the next stone bracket next week - I loved that feeling!!! Dukan is great IF you stick with the rules for sure - it's not very forgiving when you slip up but in a way that is a good thing - definately think it is a change for life diet!!! x

Thanks Trudy I'm really pleased! I am going to be extra good just to make sure I drop in to the next bracket it really is the best feeling! X

My Hula hoop has arrived I haven't had so much if a laugh for ages me and my lil sis were rolling round my lounge floor! I'm not great at it I can do ten hoops my sis is great at it she did a full ten mins and had to stop cos her stomach muscles were hurting so it looks like it does give them a good work out! I'm going to keep practicing! X

Fantastic loss D13, your doing fab and hula hoop your way thin xxx hoola hoops always make me think of my mam, she remembered when they first came out when she was a girl in the 50s and was in a cue right out the shop and up the street when the delivery came lol how things have changed. xxx Have fun

Thanks Sid! Well a very busy day for me as I have been looking after my 2 yr old god son and he is just a little bundle of delightful energy so we have been for a very long walk in the park! Tho I'm not sure how all you mummy's do it I love him to death but I was pleased to be dropping him off home at 18:30 I'm knackered lol!

Food for today PV

Breakfast tomato and turkey bacon Omelet

Lunch tuna salad

Dinner mushrooms stuffed with mince and peppers

Snacks small dukan muffin sugar free jelly

Drinks water 1.5 lr ish coke zero x 1 mint tea x 3

Well I haven't posed for the last couple of days as iv had a lot going in someone close to me passed away and iv spent the last few days with family and eating I know I need to address my tendency to comfort eat and I'm doing this today iv given myself a slap and decided that just because I'm upset doesn't mean that I shouldn't be happy within myself! So I have braved the scales and have gained 3 pounds eak! So it's back to being focused for me! X

Well food for today was good its a work day for me so Iv found it easier to stay focused!

Breakfast scrambled eggs

Lunch tuna steak and prawns

Dinner dukan meatballs

Snacks sugar free jelly

Drinks green tea x 3 water 1.5 lrs ish

Exercise 45 min walk

Oh sorry to hear that love, be kind to yourself, three pound gain is nowt and will be gone in no time...... hard to address emotional eating - i do it myself and not an easy one!!!! Take care of yourself.... Muchos hugs x

Thanks Trudy!

I'm in work knackered so will post better tomorrow

PP

Breakfast 3 egg omlett turkey bacon

Lunch Tuna cottage cheese

Dinner salmon steaks with garlic prawns

Snacks sugar free jelly

Drinks water 1 lr ish green tea x 4 coffee x 2 coke zero x 2

Exercise 5 hrs walking round the Trafford centre with a stroppy teenager (hell)

I really sorry for your loss, but well done you for getting straight back in the saddle with your eating.
x

I'm hoping to have just not gained after my couple of days off plan! Weigh day tomorrow eak!

Well iv had a good day despite lots of food temptations of a very tasty looking party buffet with amazing cupcakes. Once again tupperwear was my best friend and I took a nice lemon chicken salad.

the kid I'm working wiv turns 18 tomorrow so will be leaving care and moving on it will be so strange not having her around iv worked with her for over a year and although she drives me up the wall sometimes I'm going to miss her loads!

Food for today PV

Breakfast scrambled egg mushrooms turkey bacon

Lunch lemon chicken salad

Dinner dukan lasagna

Snacks sugar free jelly

Drinks water 1.5 lrs ish coke zero x 2 mint tea x 2

I'm really really really missing my oat bran but it does defiantly seem to be the trigger to my allergy as I have changed nothing except stoping oat bran!

are you sure it was the oatbran and not a random rash????????I would try it again just to make sure xxx that three pound could be gone for weigh day tomorrow xx good luck

Yeh I think your right Sid maybe I should try re introducing a bit I miss muffins the most I'm just scared it will all flare up again. Hmm I'm getting peck ish thinking about muffins I'm debating making a mug cake iv not had one for a while on the other hand that would involve dragging myself off the sofa lol! X

Iv lost a pound woo hoo so I am now down to 14st exactly despite my couple of days off plan! So it's defiantly in to the 13 stones for me next week. I didn't bother with a mug cake last night I just had a hot chocolate instead!

Well it must be my lucky day a one pound loss and I went in to morrisons earlier and they had loads of reduced meat iv bought three beef joints for £3 each and loads of other stuff so my freezer is now rammed! X

Back