Diary of a sugar adict!

Thanks sid I will up my water intake tomorrow and hopefully it will help ( not starting tonight or I will be up and down all night going to the loo lol)

Grrrrr weigh Wednesday is not a happy day for me I'm up to 14.1.4 and I don't have a clue why I have been through my meals and can't see anything the only tolerated I have used is corn flour on one occasion and coco powder on two. The only other change I have made is reintroducing oat bran but I'm sticking to 1 tbs a day as any more and I get a rash!

I'm feeling pretty disheartened today as iv not cheated at all this week but I'm determined to stay of it and focused and hope this is just a blip. Fingers crossed for those elusive 13 stones next week sulk! X

Your good work WILL pay off. My body works in two week cycles so sometimes being good for me shows up the week later

Thanks ladies It has worked for me so far so I do hope it's just a blip and it will pay off next week! I am trying to not let it get me down as ultimately I have lost a significant amount of weight in a short period of time despite this week. X

Well another busy day in work for me hence why im posting so late I have decided to try and do a week with no tolerated items as iv read on other diarys that this may help I have also decided to have more fish this week as iv had a pretty meaty week.

Well good for today PV

Breakfast Poached eggs and mushrooms

Lunch tuna and egg salad

Dinner steak with asparagus (heard it helps with water retention????)

Snacks sugar free jelly 2 slices of left over roast beef

Drinks 1.5 lrs of water 2 green teas 2 mint tea's

Exercise hula hooping ten mins 40 min walk with my dog. Hopefully the snow will melt off soon and I can start training for my 5 k race for life run!

and I'm sure you had some oatbran in some shape or form ;)
Your menus look fine to me but I wonder whether you're having enough protein for your current weight. ie chicken and veg soup for lunch only. Was there LOADS of chicken in it? Lasagne - plenty of meat? Good luck this weekend with the kids!

Hmmmm maintainer I hadn't considered that and now you mention it I'm probably not having as much protein as I had when I started as iv not been feeling hungry I will up my portions and see how I get on! Thanks! Oh I must confess I didn't have my oat bran as I left my mini muffin at home when I went in to work iv eaten it this mornings hen I got home tho! far too tasty to miss! X

Well I have spent all day yesterday curled up in bed with major tooth ache due to an infection so I didn't eat anything at all yesterday I had lots of fluids tho and was a bit naughty in having some warm sugar free vimpto but spent most if the day sleeping due to taking tramadol to kill the pain. Iv been to the emergency dentist today and she has pulled my tooth out so am feeling much better but have again not eaten much as I couldn't face it.

Food for today

Breakfast none

Lunch 2 eggs scrambled

Dinner cottage cheese and chicken breast

Snacks dukan muffin

Drinks water 1.5 lrs ish mint tea x 3

Exercise 45 min walk with lazy doggy ( ended up carrying him for the last 15 mins I think his paws were cold in the snow lol)

I think tooth ache is the most painful pain ever .......................

I agree I never felt pain like it! Well they have pulled the tooth but my mouth is still very sore so food has all been light and non chewey!

Food for yesterday PV

Breakfast scrambled eggs

Chicken and veg stew

Chicken and veg stew again

Snacks 2 ice lolley's ( coke zero) dukan muffin

Drinks coke zero x 1 water 8 glasses green tea x 2

Well happy Easter everyone! Iv managed to avoid much of the Easter chocolate temptation by doing an overtime shift. So iv organised an Easter egg hunt for the kid I'm working with but lucky for me she isn't in to sharing so has taken all her eggs safely up to her bedroom ( maybe she spotted me eying them up lol) my Easter treat to myself is going to be some lamb it's my favourite meat and iv not had any since starting dukan I know it's a little bit naughty but I will remove all the fat and savour every bit! I figure it beats chocolate as I know if I start on that I won't be able to stop! I hope everyone has had a nice day! X

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm lamb was soooooooooo good I was practically picking up the leg and gnawing it from the bone cave woman style!

Well food for today was ok

Breakfast turkey bacon omelet

Lunch salmon

Dinner LAMB yummmm!

Snacks dukan muffin sugar free jelly

Drinks coffee x 2 coke zero x 2 green tea x 3 water 5 glasses

Exercise 30 min walk

Hi all not pored for a couple of days due to being very busy it's such hard work having the kids here I'm not sure how all you mummy's do it it's been ten days and I'm knackered I also still have an infection in my tooth so that's not helping with my energy levels but I'm still being Dukan good and it's weigh Wednesday tomorrow so gingers crossed! The kids go home tomorrow so I'm looking forward to having a bit if time to myself but the house will be do quiet without them! X

My gingers are crossed for you too xxx

Well ladies 3 pounds off this week woo hoo! That means I'm back on track after my mystery 3 pound gain last week. X

Fab news xxx

Back