Diary of a wannabe skinnicow!

RebeccaCrystina said:
Hey Skinnicow,

Your doing great keep at it, I started about a week and a half ago and cheated on day 5 just as I got into ketosis, I thought just a little bit of food won't hurt x_x and now i'm completely off the plan..

I will be starting again tomorrow, with the TS.. Keep up the good work you are doing great!!

Rebecca x

Thanks!

That's great news u decided to restart. I hope it goes well for ya!

X

I don't think my day 4 post saved and I totally forgot to update yesterday! Tut tut!!

So, I'm on day 6 now and still been 100%.

Just had a strawberry shake and I'm so full! It's just crazy to think something that size is filling me!
While I've not felt hungry I do have times where I do miss food but to be honest, reaching my goal is much more important to me. I want to get though a good couple of weeks 100% then might look to do a couple of WS days. Looks like my mind set is finally changing too because many many times before I would eat when I wasn't hungry though greed or boredom. I guess that's how I got to where I am with my weight.

Weigh in day is Thursday and I'm sure that numbers will encourage me to carry on!

Hope everyone is doing good, water in hand and stinky breath!! ....... Isn't it lovely!

X

morning skinnycow, glad to hear you are doing so well, it is a great feeling being in control¬! i am loving my exante journey and by the sounds of it you are too!

Keep up the good work looking forward to you WI results on thursday xx:)

Morning Skinni, great to see you're doing so well, we can do this girls! xx

Hey ladies!

Yes still feeling pretty positive but I have to confess that it's been quite easy due to the fact I've been off work since I started and DH is working away 3 weeks in the month! My plan is to still continue for the time he is home and just do WS. We like to eat out too do I'll be doing my best to make good choices on these occasions. Well I'm planning to do that all the time after I reach goal!

Back to work tomorrow!

Hope you are both doing well too

amarsaday - just got ur name after reading a few other posts on another thread! I like!

Last edited:
Good afternoon Skinni, you're doing fab. Stay positive and I'm looking forward to seeing your week one loss on Thursday :hug99: xx

Well it's day 7 today. Still 100% and back to work today.

It was so weird smelling the food from the canteen at lunchtime, Ive not smelt food in 7 days!! I wasn't tempted though! Mind you even before exante the canteen at work is not really what you could call tempting lol!

Well it's weigh in day tomorrow... I'm actually really nervous about it. What ever the number is though, I'll be happy because it will be less than last week!

Hope everyone is doing good! xx

skinnicow said:
Well it's day 7 today. Still 100% and back to work today.

It was so weird smelling the food from the canteen at lunchtime, Ive not smelt food in 7 days!! I wasn't tempted though! Mind you even before exante the canteen at work is not really what you could call tempting lol!

Well it's weigh in day tomorrow... I'm actually really nervous about it. What ever the number is though, I'll be happy because it will be less than last week!

Hope everyone is doing good! xx

Good attitude to have! Have u noticed a difference in ur clothes? X

Well done for sticking at it so far, I'm sure you will see great results on the scales tomorrow :) x

time2go said:
Good attitude to have! Have u noticed a difference in ur clothes? X

Thanx! Yes I have noticed a difference. I had on a pair of work trousers today that I put on last week but then changed out of cos they were cutting me in 2!
I feel so much less bloated too. I know this week will just b water weight but I do feel a lot better.

X

Good luck with your WI tomorrow xx

Hey :) I'm good thanks, not home yet, going on friday :) Still not packed yet though.... eeek so much to do! Hope you're ok :)

steeleee said:
Hey :) I'm good thanks, not home yet, going on friday :) Still not packed yet though.... eeek so much to do! Hope you're ok :)

I'm good ta, nervous about weigh in!

You sound like me, always leave it to the last minute lol!

Ahh don't be nervous, you've been 100%, so will definitely have lost :) I'm weighing tomorrow too, if I ever get packed and sorted in time! :D Haha I always leave everything to the last minute! I'm terrible, I have no idea how I've finished my degree, 99% of essays and stuff was done on an all nighter and handed in half an hour or less before the deadline.... lol! So I can garantee as much as I started packing yesterday, I will still be packing on Friday morning, allbeit abit more stressed that I hadnt already done it..... haha :D Although I did spend the last 5 hours applying for jobs..... thats my excuse an I'm sticking to it lol, forgot to "eat" too, still got 2 more packs left to have today..... and theres only 15mins left of it! Oooops! :D Rambled on abit there..... hope alls ok anyways, and good luck for tomorrow! Not that you'll need it :)

Hi skinnicow, just been having a nosey at your diary (hope you don't mind!) - best of luck for your WI today, you sound very focused so I'm sure you will see the results you are looking for! This diet is great for quick results & this site has to be the best motivator (which is why I'm sitting in a hotel room on our mini break on minimins so I keep on track lol!!!)

Re the coffee, I split all my packs in half (& after buying a bumper pack of just vanilla shakes had to find ways of making them all different!!) and I have it hot with decaf coffee, sweetener & some ground ginger... Its like a gingerbread latte.... Amazing!!! Nice with cinnamon too, anything for a wee bit of variety :)

Hey all!

Day 1 - 12.7
Week 1 weigh in - 12.0!!!!!! 7lbs off! I'm super chuffed!!

Miss piggy, thanks for stopping by, I don't mind at all!! I'm loving exante lattes too!! I must try with the ginger too though!

Good afternoon Skinnicow, well done on a fab 7lbs loss :hug99: xx

Woohoo! Well done on the 7lbs :D

Back