Diary of a wannabe skinnicow!

Good luck for your WI tomorrow! :D

steeleee said:
Good luck for your WI tomorrow! :D

Thanks steelee! It's your weigh in today too? Good luck!!

The results are in!!....,,
Starting weight 12st 7lbs
Week 1 12st 0lbs. (-7lbs)
Week 2 11st 10lbs (-11lbs)!!!!!!

I can't believe it, so chuffed!!! Makes the bad days worth it!!

Last edited:
That's a fantastic 2nd week loss, well done you!! :D

Great loss. Just as important though is that you now know you can work round any situations and still be on plan..... long term slimdom beckons for you! xx

Thanks steelee! It's your weigh in today too? Good luck!!

The results are in!!....,,
Starting weight 12st 7lbs
Week 1 12st 0lbs. (-7lbs)
Week 2 11st 10lbs (-11lbs)!!!!!!

I can't believe it, so chuffed!!! Makes the bad days worth it!!

OMG that is an amazing week 2 loss! :woohoo: Well done, am so pleased for you! :hug99: xx

namaste said:
Great loss. Just as important though is that you now know you can work round any situations and still be on plan..... long term slimdom beckons for you! xx

Definitely a lesson learned there, normally when I'm away it's a couple of glasses of wine and really bad room service!

gigglepants said:
OMG that is an amazing week 2 loss! :woohoo: Well done, am so pleased for you! :hug99: xx

Thanks!! I'm very pleased. I know 1 thing though, I'd definitely not be in this position without this forum and all you lovely folks! It helps so much to have people who are in the same situation.

From your posts your not doing do badly yourself, in fact your doing amazing!! x

Well it's day 19 and I'm feeling crappy!!

TOTM is looming, I feel so bloated and more like I've gained weight! I know that week 3 can also be a low loss week so add that to it and I don't think I'll lose anything this week.

DH is coming home from work on Friday for 2 weeks so my plan is to do WS while he is here. I'm now panicking about that too!, will i be able to stick to it without falling off the wagon completely?! I think I'm just having 1 of those days. I think I will prepare for a low or no loss and then that way I won't be disappointed.

Putting things into perspective.... I've already lost 11lbs!! Yea! And since I've been feeling low today I've treated myself to a coke zero, it would usually be wine and crisps so pretty good choices!

Hope everyone else is doing great and hope my moaning has not brought you down too much!!

Tomorrow is a new day!!

Aw hope you're ok :) Try not to panic, if you can do WS then do, and if you do fall off the wagon its not the end of the world, just try and get back to it the next day :) And your 11lbs so far is fab! :) Very good choice with the coke zero too :) We've got some coming in a tesco delivery, with the ultraslim bars, cant wait! Lol! :D Keep going hun you're doing great :)

steeleee said:
Aw hope you're ok :) Try not to panic, if you can do WS then do, and if you do fall off the wagon its not the end of the world, just try and get back to it the next day :) And your 11lbs so far is fab! :) Very good choice with the coke zero too :) We've got some coming in a tesco delivery, with the ultraslim bars, cant wait! Lol! :D Keep going hun you're doing great :)

Thanks chick! I think I've got a bit of 'food fear' at the moment and I'll need to shift it and make sure I have a good attitude!

Not tried the tesco bars yet, I'll maybe stock up as everyone says they are good.

Hope your good, I see from your diary that you have now got mum and dad on board the exante wagon! Must make it a bit easier too eh?
X

Tesco bars are yummy, I normally buy 1 box a week! I think they only recommend 1 bar every so often though as it sometimes affects people's losses... :)

Good afternoon Skinni, hope you're feeling much better today.

When you start your WS week, just remember to stay low carb.

Yes, the tesco ultraslim bars are yummy, especially the raspberry one! :D :hug99: xx

I've not tried the rasperry one yet, sat muching on the choccy one lol, we got 15 boxes :eek: maaaad lol

I've not tried the rasperry one yet, sat muching on the choccy one lol, we got 15 boxes :eek: maaaad lol

Just wait until you try the raspberry one OMG it makes the Exante bars taste like cardboard! If Exante made theirs taste that nice, I'd be tempted to stay on it for life!! :D xx

Hi all!

Feeling much better today... Don't you just love being a woman?! Being at the mercy of all these lovely hormones!!

Definitely plan on staying low carb on those days and for my exante packs may just stick to shakes.

Thanks for stopping by and when I'm back on TS think i might give the tesco bars a try for a wee every now and then. I do have to confess to quiet enjoying the exante ones though so if I don't find the tesco ones it's no loss.

Hope your all having a great day! x

Hormones are evil!! Men have no idea, well except when women are suffering with their hormones & take it out on them lol!! ;)

Hormones are evil!! Men have no idea, well except when women are suffering with their hormones & take it out on them lol!! ;)

Men couldn't cope with our hormones! Lol! :D

Well day 22 and it's weigh in number 3 tomorrow. Considering how.., ahem..... 'bunged up' I am and the fact it's TOTM I'm expecting to stay the same.

I then move onto WS for 2 weeks although I might have a day TS here and there if it suits or if I feel like it. I'll be doing my best to stay on track.

Hope everyone else is doing great!!

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow hun x

Back