Diary of a wannabe skinnicow!

Hope your WI today goes/went ok..? :)

Hi folks!

Well week 3 weigh in today...

Starting weight 12st 7lbs
Week 1. 12st. (-7lbs)
Week 2. 11st 10 (-11lbs)
Week 3. 11st 9 (-12lbs)

Well just 1lb off but I was expecting to stay the same so I am pleased!!

WS from tomorrow for 2 weeks as hubby is home. Aim is to maintain or allow a couple of lbs gain. I just want to be realistic as we have a busy schedule while he's home. So we will see how it goes. I start the gym next week too, then back to TS.

Hope your all having a good day, flipping rain back here!!!

12lbs in 3 weeks is fab well done. and yes WS sometimes is just loads better to fit in a lifestyle xx

leedsforever said:
12lbs in 3 weeks is fab well done. and yes WS sometimes is just loads better to fit in a lifestyle xx

Thanks! Yes I'm very pleased with the results!
If I was staying on TS for another week I probably have made the stone but hey, I'd rather plan and be realistic. That stone will come off soon!!

Well done 12lb a good result, I am thinking of doing a couple of WS days over the weekend and TS in the week as TS can be very restrictive if you want a social life, enjoy your hubby being home he will see the difference each time he comes home xx

Good afternoon Skinni. Well done on the 1lb loss :hug99: xx

Well day 1 of hubby being home and I wasn't too bad.

Had my packs then for dinner he wanted his fav chinese. I had a small amount of chicken and veggies (tried to take as much of the sauce of as I could!) and 1 glass of red wine. I was actually very pleased that I resisted the rice and prawn crackers!!

Just about to have my vanilla latte shake for brekkie while feeling smug that he's hungover and I'm not!!

I'm back on TS!! Done 3 days on loose version of WS and I just didn't like it. Is that bad/crazy?! Any hoo. I'll be doing WS at weekends only when husband is home. Week 4 weigh in is Thursday so I'll see what damage I've done if any!!

Back on TS for me today too. Crazy how being on minimins and keeping telling people makes me stick to it all the more ha

Hi SC, glad you found what suits you with regard to WS v TS i think thats a good plan to do WS when hubby is home at least that way you can enjoy a meal together , thats what i think i was missing the social side of sitting down and eating with the family, although i am not eating very much i still enjoy having it when everyone else is having there evening meal xx

Good afternoon Skinni, good luck with your weigh in tomorrow morning :hug99: xx

Best of luck with your WI tomorrow skinnicow (sorry GP I feel like I'm chasing your tail a bit tonight with all these diary updates lol!)

Yay! Welcome back to the TS club! :D Haha :) Hope all's good with you :)

Well week 4 weigh in

Starting weight 12st 7lbs
Week 1. 12st. (-7lbs)
Week 2. 11st 10 (-11lbs)
Week 3. 11st 9 (-12lbs)
Week 4. 11st 8. (-13lbs)

1lb off but considering I've been on a loose version of WS and a bit off plan in terms of wine consumption!! I'm chuffed with that!! I wonder if I'll hit that 1 stone mark next week!!!!!!!

Well done! :) 1lb is still a loss :D

well done all going in the right direction!:)

well done, 1lb is still 8 sausages no longer wrapped round you ;)

Back