Diary of a wannabe skinnicow!

Misspiggy1981 said:
well done, 1lb is still 8 sausages no longer wrapped round you ;)

Is it really? That's such a great way to picture it!! I'm shedding sausages on exante!!

Hope you're doing good miss p?! I've not been by your diary for a while.

My old SW consultant used to compare lbs to sausages-always sounds like you're losing so much more & much easier to imagine attached to you than sugar or lard lol!!

I'm doing ok thanks, had a rotten cold this week so not felt 100% but getting there slowly but surely. Been having a little bit of protein each day as just felt shaky & in need of something comforting! Blooming germs, be glad when I'm healthy again lol! x

Good afternoon Skinni, well done on the 1lb loss. I'm loving the sausage reference too! Will have to remember that :D :hug99: xx

Hi all!

Well I am suffering today, big time!!
I, not so much fell off the wagon yesterday but kind of leap off it from a huge height into a vat of red wine! There was Chinese food involved too but I'll spare you the details !

Couldn't cope with any exante food so far today do just had an omelette for brunch.

I'm going to put my head down and yesterday behind me. Back to TS From tomorrow!!

Hope everyone is well! x

Back on TS today and feeling quite relieved actually. Feeling good so far and going to gym tonight

Have a meal out with hubby tomorrow night before he goes. I will enjoy it but not go crazy.

Hope your all having great days, a wee bit of sunshine wouldn't go a miss, it's meant to be july!!??

Good morning Skinni, loving the positivity and determination. Enjoy your meal out tomorrow, then knuckle down :D :hug99: xx

I know, am off on my hols in a couple of weeks, so hope the sun makes an appearance for then! :eek:

Good afternoon........ hope you're managing today whichever way that may be:D xx

gigglepants said:
Good morning Skinni, loving the positivity and determination. Enjoy your meal out tomorrow, then knuckle down :D :hug99: xx

I know, am off on my hols in a couple of weeks, so hope the sun makes an appearance for then! :eek:

That's the plan! From Wednesday I'm TS right through till hubby's next rotation. 8lbs off is my target. That will get me down to 11st.

namaste said:
Good afternoon........ hope you're managing today whichever way that may be:D xx

I'm doing good thanks namaste, glugging the water and have had a strawb shake and a bar. Off to the gym tonight too!

Right! Back to it today!! Hubby left this morning do its back to TS for me!. Went a bit off plan the last couple of days so I'm going to weigh on Friday to allow myself today to level out a bit and I'm hoping for not too much of a gain . I will weigh though as I need to know my starting point. My mini goal is to get to 11st by end of July.

Hope every one is doing good!

Week 5 weigh in

Ok, I can't quite believe this considering I fell off the wagon a bit but here's the numbers.....

Starting weight 12st 7lbs
Week 1. 12st. (-7lbs)
Week 2. 11st 10 (-11lbs)
Week 3. 11st 9 (-12lbs)
Week 4. 11st 8 (-13lbs)
Week 5. 11st 4 (17lbs) !!!!!!!!!

I lost 4lbs this week!! Should I expect a gain next week or could it be because I had low losses for a couple of weeks before??

Last edited:
Blimey, that's amazing. Who can say what'll happen, our bodies are so blerdy fickle and stubborn! I say just go with it, get back on track and see what happens:Dxx

Good afternoon Skinni. Wow! well done on the 4lbs lost :woohoo: xx

Well done on the 4lbs :D

Ha! Just re read my last post...... Was there not a nursery rhyme where the cow jumped over the moon?!?. Sorry, I bit random!

Haha :D

Hey diddle diddle
The cat and the fiddle
The cow jumped over the moon
The little dog laughed to see such a fuss
And the dish ran away with the spoon

Ithink.... lol! :D

Well after my falling off wagon episode I'm defo back in ketosis! Went to gym today I felt great, I had loads of energy. Had my Sunday 'treat' breakfast of a vanilla latte and just had a choc orange bar. Still gluging the water while watching Murray in the Wimbledon final.. GO MURRAY!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend x

Oh! Did I mention......? I bought a dress today... Size 12!!!! I couldn't believe it when I tried the 14 on and it was too big!!

Well, week 6 weigh in today!!!

Not been on here much, hubby lost job recently so been a bit tough. I've still stuck to plan though!

Starting weight 12st 7lbs
Week 1. 12st. (-7lbs)
Week 2. 11st 10 (-11lbs)
Week 3. 11st 9. (-12lbs)
Week 4. 11st 8 (-13lbs)
Week 5. 11st 4 (-17lbs)
Week 6. 11st (21lbs)!!!!!!!

I am delighted with the results!! I love exante!!!

Back