Diary of a wannabe skinnicow!

Aww ((hug)) hope you're ok SC x Well done on your losses, you're doing fab!! :D

Well, been 100% since a weekend of evening meals and wine. Im starting to sound like a broken record on here!
Hubby being home is challenging but I know I can do it. This means more to me than giving in to a meal in front of the telly! I've been going to the gym too, I need to do this!

Week 7 weigh in on Friday, TOTM has come round again so I'm expecting a low/no loss week but I won't let it put me off plan... I've come too far!!

Hope everyone is doing well! x

Woop! Well done on the 100% :) and going to the gym! Thats something I really want to do but too heavy for the gym equipnent atm. Want to start swimming more too, just need to fit into my costume and then could go!

Good luck for wk7 wi :) my wk1 wi is friday too! It shouldnt be till monday but in town every friday for boots sooo.... :) and its not really wk1 either lol just thought id go back to beginning with new diary! :)

Hope you have a fab day SC! :-D

Week 7 weigh in

Well despite the cheats and TOTM I've managed to lose 1lb!! Usually is be disappointed but I am thrilled as this means I'm officially in the 10s!!!!!!

Weight
Starting weight 12st 7lbs
Week 1. 12st. (-7lbs)
Week 2. 11st 10 (-11lbs)
Week 3. 11st 9. (-12lbs)
Week 4. 11st 8 (-13lbs)
Week 5. 11st 4 (-17lbs)
Week 6. 11st (21lbs)
Week 7. 10st 13 (22lbs)

Well I definitely kicked myself out of ketosis at the week end cos the past couple of days I've felt rubbish on TS. BUT!! It's all part of the process and I've been 100%.
I'm also a bit worried as I'm off work for almost 2 weeks now and hubby is home. I'm just hoping I'm going to be able to stick to this! It was so much easier when he was away lol!
I really take my hat off to all of you that do this successfully with kids and partners around all the time!! Anyhow! I need to do this for me so onwards and downwards!!

Week 8 weigh in ....

Scores on the doors........

Weight
Week 1. 12st. (-7lbs)
Week 2. 11st 10 (-11lbs)
Week 3. 11st 9. (-12lbs)
Week 4. 11st 8 (-13lbs)
Week 5. 11st 4 (-17lbs)
Week 6. 11st (21lbs)
Week 7. 10st 13 (22lbs)
Week 8. 10st 10 (25lbs) !!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU EXANTE!!!!!

Well my next months supply has just been delivered, I've still a few packs of this months left over so it will last me just over a month. The significant thing about this is that this will be my last order... This is the supply that will take me to goal. It's both exciting and terrifying at the same time!! I'll definitely still be coming on to this forum through my maintenance as I know I couldnt have gotten this far without minimums!

Week 9 weigh in....
Week 1. 12st. (-7lbs)
Week 2. 11st 10 (-11lbs)
Week 3. 11st 9. (-12lbs)
Week 4. 11st 8 (-13lbs)
Week 5. 11st 4 (-17lbs)
Week 6. 11st (21lbs)
Week 7. 10st 13 (22lbs)
Week 8. 10st 10 (25lbs)
Week 9. 10st 9. (26lbs)

Only 1lb off this week but I expected that as had a meal out with wine (lots of!..oops!!) 2 days before weigh in. Anyhow.....onwards and downwards to goal!!

Good morning Skinni, just look at your losses! You're doing amazing hun. well done :hug99: xx

Woooooop! Well done SC, fab losses so far :D

Week 10 weigh in today......

Week 1. 12st. (-7lbs)
Week 2. 11st 10 (-11lbs)
Week 3. 11st 9. (-12lbs)
Week 4. 11st 8 (-13lbs)
Week 5. 11st 4 (-17lbs)
Week 6. 11st (21lbs)
Week 7. 10st 13 (22lbs)
Week 8. 10st 10 (25lbs)
Week 9. 10st 9 (26lbs)
Week 10. 10st 7 (28lbs)!!!

That officially 2 stone off!! Woohoo!!!

Yaaay :) Well done :D

Well back to it today after a weekend of birthday celebrations. I'm steering clear of the scales just now as I fear seeing a gain may push me off the wagon! I'll wait till weigh in on Friday and hopefully not too much damage!! Not far for me to go now. I'd like to get to just under 10stone.

Hops everyone is well!

Well...I fell off the wagon again!! Back to it today! I had my vanilla shake with coffee for breakfast and am glugging the water! I've decided that I'm definitely not going to weigh in on Friday for fear it will set me off again but will be 100% for the rest of this week. I didn't go too crazy with the carbs so hoping that it wont take too long to get back into ketosis. Feck! I'm so close to target as well!! Anyway, draw a line and get back to it!!

You're doing really well hun :) everyone has slips from time to time, its how you deal with it afterwards that matters :) Hope youre having a good day!

steeleee said:
You're doing really well hun :) everyone has slips from time to time, its how you deal with it afterwards that matters :) Hope youre having a good day!

Thanks chick, some of it was planned but then it just went downhill! We can do it!

Back