Diary of a wannabe skinnicow!

Good afternoon Skinni. I'm back on the wagon today after a week off. We so can​ do it!! xx

Soo today has been my third day TS after the birthday excess. I found yesterday tough but went to gym today and felt fine and only just had my soup so I'm thinking I'm back in ketosis.

I now have a dilemma though..... I originally said I wasn't going to weigh in the week as I was afraid of what the scales would say but now I'm thinking that maybe I should and just face it?! I'd be happy for anyone's views on this

Cheers!!

SC

You've done so well getting back onto the diet. I can imagine its hard. I'm here to follow you hunny. My first day today. Eeek! Faith xx

Soo today has been my third day TS after the birthday excess. I found yesterday tough but went to gym today and felt fine and only just had my soup so I'm thinking I'm back in ketosis.

I now have a dilemma though..... I originally said I wasn't going to weigh in the week as I was afraid of what the scales would say but now I'm thinking that maybe I should and just face it?! I'd be happy for anyone's views on this

Cheers!!

SC

Good afternoon Skinni xx

Personally I've just drawn a line under last week and didn't even weigh myself Tuesday (my weigh in day)
I won't weigh now until next Tuesday as I know I'll be dis-heartened if I've put on (haha I KNOW I must've put on, but not seeing the scales go up means I can stay on track and give it 100% this weelk) That's my view and how I look at it anyway :D

gigglepants said:
Good afternoon Skinni xx

Personally I've just drawn a line under last week and didn't even weigh myself Tuesday (my weigh in day)
I won't weigh now until next Tuesday as I know I'll be dis-heartened if I've put on (haha I KNOW I must've put on, but not seeing the scales go up means I can stay on track and give it 100% this weelk) That's my view and how I look at it anyway :D

Yup, that's what I was thinking too. Especially as I weigh on a Friday, I don't want to blow it thinking 'well, it's the weekend!' I'll wait and see, the scales tend to shout on me and make me go on them!! I remember when the fridge used to do that! lol!

Thanks

Week 11 weigh in... Well I ended up weighing as I just couldn't stay off the scales! and I cannot believe that I've managed to lose another 2lbs!!

Starting weight 12st 7lbs
Week 1. 12st. (-7lbs)
Week 2. 11st 10 (-11lbs)
Week 3. 11st 9. (-12lbs)
Week 4. 11st 8 (-13lbs)
Week 5. 11st 4 (-17lbs)
Week 6. 11st (21lbs)
Week 7. 10st 13 (22lbs)
Week 8. 10st 10 (25lbs)
Week 9. 10st 9 (26lbs)
Week 10. 10st 7 (28lbs)
Week 11. 10st 5. (30lbs!)

Amazing weight loss 30lbs that's great! Fab diary you are so upbeat, it's reassuring to see you can have days off and still lose :) not far off your target now :)

Good morning Skinni. Wow! Well done on the 2lbs loss, hope I see the same result on Tuesday :D xx

TrixySkinnyPlease said:
Amazing weight loss 30lbs that's great! Fab diary you are so upbeat, it's reassuring to see you can have days off and still lose :) not far off your target now :)

Thanks! I tried not to let exante get in the way of life too much! A few days off plan here and there do you good!

Well I've got just over a weeks supply left and tomorrow will be my second last weigh in on plan. I don't think I'm going to get to my ultimate goal with what I have left of my packs and I'm a bit skint at the moment so my plan is to try to lose the last little bit on low carb and calorie counting which is what I'm planning to do to maintain. I'll be sticking around here to make sure I stay on track!! I have to admit that the thought of coming off exante is frightening!!

diembroadhurst said:
You know what actually you should be excited - everything I have read and researched on low carbing is so exciting and fabulous - use your last weeks on Exante to get knowledgable and you'll not be scared of the unknown at all. I have just 2 weeks left now on Exante and I'm so champing at the bit to get low carbing properly - its actually fabulous how much information is out there on the subject both online and in books. I have been on quite the voyage of discovery and am truly converted to low carb lifestyle forever.

Thanks! I know, your right..... I should be excited! This is a whole new chapter of my life where I am and will be in control of my eating and my weight. Some people say that you don't learn on a VLCD but I disagree. I've learnt so much about what I'm putting into my body and how I need to use that energy. It's not rocket science but it does need to be 'learned'. Right.. That's me!! Positive now! Thanks again!

Sc x

Week 12 weigh in.....

Starting weight 12st 7lbs
Week 1. 12st. (-7lbs)
Week 2. 11st 10 (-11lbs)
Week 3. 11st 9. (-12lbs)
Week 4. 11st 8 (-13lbs)
Week 5. 11st 4 (-17lbs)
Week 6. 11st (21lbs)
Week 7. 10st 13 (22lbs)
Week 8. 10st 10 (25lbs)
Week 9. 10st 9 (26lbs)
Week 10. 10st 7 (28lbs)
Week 11. 10st 5. (30lbs!)
Week 12. 10st 4 (31lbs)

1 tiny lb!!! Boo!! It's my 2nd last weigh in I'm so disappointed but it is my fault. I did kind of have last week off and also TOTM. I guess I should be happy though. A loss is a loss after all!! I'm going to stay positive for my last week!

hey skinnicow, we have the same start weight! i only started exante 2weeks ago, your weight loss is amazing :) definatly something to keep me motivated i hope i have lost as much as u in 12weeks!!

Well, had a pretty major blow out at the weekend so not sure where that's will leave me come weigh in day on Friday. I've been going to the gym to try to limit the damage but I'll just have to wait and see. I cant believe the Friday is my last weigh in on exante!

diembroadhurst said:
you are 10 stone 4 and wearing size 10 skinnies - go you! you are awesome. Regard your blow out as a metabolism boost and move on, make your next blow out well into the future and draw a line under it. You rock!! See you on the Low Carb Board :)

Thanks! Can always count on your posts to give me a boost!! Consider my metabolism well and trully boosted!!

Good afternoon Skinni. WOW and WOOHOO at the size 10 skinny jeans! Fabulous :D xx

Back