Week 7. 10st 13 (22lbs)
Week 8. 10st 10 (25lbs)
Week 9. 10st 9 (26lbs)
Week 10. 10st 7 (28lbs)
Week 11. 10st 5. (30lbs!)
Week 12. 10st 4 (31lbs)
Week 13. 10st 1 (34lbs)

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

Well I've done a 10k run today and feel great. I know that i would have struggled if i still had the extra 2st 6lbs that ive lost. The feeling of having food in my stomach will take some getting used too as I move to maintaining. I just feel soo full and I haven't felt like that for months. Been using my fitness pal to track calories and will still weigh in every Friday to stay on track.

Hope everyone is well!

SC x

Week 1 of maintenance

I managed to maintain this week! Phew!! I was so worried about coming off plan, it quite daunting really but I think I'm getting into the swing of things. Ultimately, I'd still like to lose a couple of pounds but figure my body might need to take a while of getting used to being back on real food to level out? Anyhow, my fitness pal is a god send!!

How everyone is well!!

Week 2 of maintenance

I have felt terrible this week! I felt so good when on exante! I have felt tired and lethargic. I think I have a cold coming on and TOTM is fast approaching! I've put on 1lb by my official weigh in day. It was more during the week, 3lbs! But seemed to level out a bit. Im going to just ride out the storm and hope it gets better!

Rant over... Sorry!!!

Maintaining is a journey you are doing fab :) It will even out like u said and im sure your bodys should be getting used to the food now that your in your second week xx

TrixySkinnyPlease said:
Maintaining is a journey you are doing fab :) It will even out like u said and im sure your bodys should be getting used to the food now that your in your second week xx

Thanks! I'm sure things will get better, always helps to have a wee rant now and then though eh?!

Hope your doing good! x

Hiya Skinni, hope you're still managing to maintain and you're feeling better today xx

Back