Diary of an Air Hostess!

SaraC said:
I've got 12lb to go until target, I am aiming for my friends Hen Party on 2nd July as my target date. I know I can do it but as you said it's giving up the drinks at the weekend but after working all week I like a little tipple at the weekend. Although vodka and diet coke or diet lemonade isn't too bad syn wise and I quite like it!

Have a lovely lunch out :)

Definately the vodkas not bad - it's just when I get going u have no will power lol!!!

Talking of no will power, I've just been to lunch, and was going to have jacket potato or pasta bit they had special lunch meal deal on soooo, I had 2 falafels with tzatziki to start and a halloumi cheese broad bean and couscous salad, was good and glass of wine, didn't have dessert but got home and had 2 caramel bunnies- gotta get rid of the chocolate!!! Anyway I had a lovely day with hubby xx

So I've had two more chocolate bunnies and feel completely gluttonous!! :-( have sent myself to bed so I can't eat anything else!! Been so good for 2 months and now in the space of a week had 3 really bad days :-( am thinking the fact it didn't show up on this weigh in, maybe it will next. Need to get my act together this week!!

Saturday 30 April

Off to new York today then Boston on Tuesday, I'm feeling in a really positive mood!! Got tons of healthy dried food, and I know where I like to eat fresh salads in both places so in happy happy happy!!!! Got my scales in the car for when I get to my sisters on Thursday to weigh in before holiday!! Target here I come please!!!

Breakfast: chopped pineapple with activia yog and alpen light (1/2 heb) crumbled over - yum!!

Lunch: co-op wm pitta (heb) with cheese(hea) and salad with salad cream (1syn)

Dinner: sweet potato Thai curry (2syns) with rice

Snacks: mugshot before landing, fruit, possibly square of choc and 2nd alpen light

I'm so jealous!!! :( can I come? LOL Xxx

Didn't have my second alpen light, but had half a warm brown seeded bread roll (10 syns?!??) with cheese (hea) it was yum but very sinful!!! A square of choc (2syns)

Total syns: 15

Sunday 1 may

It is soooo sunny here in new york! Been out to central park and had lunch there! Got an ice lolly, low syns, and went shopping!! Now exhausted but have to work home :-(

30 day shred - level3

Breakfast: alpen light bar (1/2heb)

Lunch: tofu salad half pitta - going to say 6 syns, was only 150 calories but had a lot of free food. Alpen light bar (1/2heb)

Snack: cheese cup a pasta (1.5 syns)

Dinner: on board, I got another tofu pitta another 6 syns

Am hoping not to snack on board too much I'm so tired I need food! Arghhhhhhhhh!

Mon 2 April

Breakfast: fruit salad

Lunch: 2 x alpen light (heb) 2x babybel(hea)

Dinner: not happy - at heathrow for night before flight tomorrow, went to m&s to stock up and they had NO vegetarian count on us meals, only meal they had was 10syn creamy pasta which I refuse to have!! I'm really tired and wanted stodgy carbs but I've got a new potato and egg salad and veg sushi (1syn) :-( may get some chocolate!!!

Just got back to hotel and realise because I was so pissed off about my dinner I completely forgot breakfast stuff - grrr!!! Have bought a low fat plain yogurt from naf hotel shop, don't know how many syns.... !!! Hmph!! It's per 100g 52kcal with added ingredients: modified maize starch, stabiliser:pectin any ideas on syns???

Tue 4th April

Have chilled out now about yesterday's food! The yogurt I got worked out at 1 syn but was revolting and only managed one spoon yuck!! Off to work, Boston! Short flight so not many temptations!!

Breakfast: 1spoon yogurt (0.5syns) banana and alpen light (1/2heb)

Lunch: egg and potato salad, tomato cup a pasta

Dinner: salad somewhere on Boston

B's lovely lady said:
* week - not going well :-(

Oh poo! Chin up sweetie, ur nearly at Target Xxxx

Hope your WI went well. Have a lovely wkend! Xxx

How did your WI go hun? Ive totally went off the rails, think i managed to eat every takeaway going, oops! Feel so terrible, all i keep thinking is 11 weeks till hol, 10 weeks till hol....before i know it it'll be 1 week till hol and i'll be kicking myself!! x

Well, I stayed the same at WI, but it really doesn't matter...I have just drank and eaten constantly for 4 days in Barcelona!! Had an amazing time though, my body is in serious need if a detox!!! There was no way I could stay on plan with the amount of alcohol!!! Started at 6am on Friday....still in bed buy going to WI in a min to check the damage!!!

Hi, I was on night shift last night and read your whole diary! Really liked it you have done amazingly well. Very envious of your lifestyle especially when you go to New York you must have a pretty good life :)

No idea what the normal weight Is for my tiny 5ft 2 height but think I need to lose about 16pounds or so. Just want to get back to my size 10s currently at size 12-14 :(

Anyway just wanted to say hi and good luck with your journey you are doing a great job :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

PrincessZoe said:
Thats about the same as me, hehe...what are we like! Worth it though i bet!?
Going out for tea tonight for my nieces bday...with lots of birthday cake for afters :p
xx

OMG, well worth it, I'm only starting to feel normal today!!!

Back