Diary of Colonic Irrigation - TMI

I was a very disappojnting 3.5lbs ( in pharmacy) down this week. However when I weighed myself in a big thick on Sunday morning I was a further 4lbs down on that.

x

Bettyboo

HOW ARE YOU FEELING IN YOURSELF NOW, DO YOU FEEL LIGHTER OR MORE ENERGETIC ?

IT MUST HAVE SOME SORT OF EFFECT SEEING YOU GOT RID OF SOME CR*P.......SO TO SPEAK.
IM DEFO THINKING ABOUT THIS AS IV BEEN FEELING SLUGGISH FOR AGES..

I had one of these a couple of years ago - i didn't have any toilet breaks and can't remember any sessions on the loo afterwards!

Like you i was apprehensive about the tube bit but you really can't feel it. I was nervous that i would feel it all coming out - like i had the runs or something but again i couldn't feel anything. It was actually quite satisfying feeling your tummy make a peculiar noise and then seeing a blob floating up the tube as a result! She did say that i have a very feisty colon which i was quite proud of!

I didn't lose any weight with it but felt v relaxed :)

Just an update to say that I have noticed a marked improvement in general health...........well not today obviously. Have had no shakes just water................feeling Wuff !!! Back on the shakes tomorrow.
x

Bettyboo (sob sob)

Am back again tonight for my January colonic. I had bought a course of 3 - am looking forward to it.........not the actualy procedure LOL....but the feeling afterwards of being cleansed....after all the boldness over Christmas.

x

Bettyboo

Hi Betty Boo

I have just booked my first one - a present for my birthday - couldn't think of anything else, and didn't want clothes!!!:)

I am starting CD on 22nd Jan, and have booked my treatment for Sat 27th - want to start CD and then hopefully get the satisfaction of feeling detoxed and light, this will lead to greater motivation and determination in week 2 when usually I start really suffering.

I will update once I have had it done.:eek:

Take care and wish me luck.

Saksred.x

Good for you saksred........just to say by week 2 you won't be suffering if you stick to CD because you will be under the blanket of ketosis so not hungry and full of energy and you will also have had a great weight loss on week one to keep you going. The colonic is a great idea. I can't say enjoy so I will just say good luck.

x

Ciarap

CD - 'Under the blanket of ketosis' - what a great analogy - It make it feel very warm and comforting.
thanks.
S.x

Last edited:
Am back again tonight for my January colonic. I had bought a course of 3 - am looking forward to it.........not the actualy procedure LOL....but the feeling afterwards of being cleansed....after all the boldness over Christmas.

x

Bettyboo

Hope that it goes well Betty.

I don't suppose you have measured inch loss before and after treatments? I'm wondering if it helps in that way? (Am still desperate to get into my wedding dress in 3 weeks time!!)

No no measurement. I think you should go for a body wrap...........thats supposed to squish inches off you.

The colonic is more inner cleansing.

Merciful hour is all I can say....it was unbelievable........much more successful than the last time with no toilet break and a shocking amount of debris shaped debris that has clearly been there for a long time just moving along the tube. The therapist was delighted with herself.

Brilliant result. I am going again in three weeks time.

x
Bettyboo

Very interesting read Betty, and most timely too as today I went to see a holistic therapist who has put me on a detox programme, which includes (among many other things) a colonic scheduled for next week.

I'm not 100% convinced I'm going to have it though as I've heard many frightening stories, so it's good to hear from someone who has had it first hand.

Mandana x

Back