Total Solution Diary of total solution 100% (hopefully!)

Going fine here, it has been hard sticking to plan when my mum is making meals and we have been out and about with the kids so have been getting them their lunch out. But I have stuck to plan so fingers crossed the scales reward my willpower!

Good for you!!

Well done for sticking to plan 😊

I got home from my mums yesterday. The scales this morning say a 2lb loss so far this week. Official weigh in on Sunday so hoping to lose at least another 1lb (or two) by then.
Gonna catch up on some housework this morning and then taking the kids out with my friend this afty so a busy day which will go quickly. I feel like I am wishing my life away sometimes on this diet - I am just so desperate to get to Easter and have completed my first 12 weeks!

3lb loss this week- I know I shouldn't but I feel a bit disappointed that I didn't make it to 4lb off! I think because it took so much willpower resisting all the temptations whilst being off work this week, I feel like I should lose more! But I know 3lb is great and some of my clothes are starting to feel too big so I do feel better.
Losses so far:
Starting weight 18st 8lb
Wk 1 - 11lb
Wk 2 - 6lb
Wk 3 - 2lb
Wk 4 - 4lb
Wk 5 - 3lb
Wk 6 - 3lb
Wk 7 - 3lb
Total loss - 2st 4lb
Current weight 16st 4lb

I will be happy to reach the 15s - I haven't been there in so long!

What?! 3lbs is amazing! Consistent and strong losses from you. Persevere; all them 3s are quickly adding up! O understand what you mean about flexing the temptation muscle a little more and expecting a bigger loss. Sadly its only out minds and sense of wellbeing that take the benefit from resisting so much in this instance. Well done to you! Great losses across the board.

Lighterlifer

Thank you! I know you guys are right and I am happy with my overall loss and 3lb a week is great. And I know if I had have given into temptation then I definitely would not have lost 3lb!
Although I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, I do find work days easier on this diet.

I have been feeling bloated and really sick today, not sure why. I really didn't fancy any products but I have managed to get two down.
I do feel a bit better now so gonna get to bed and hopefully I will be back to normal tomorrow.

Hope you're feeling better soon. X

Thanks, I am feeling much better today. Another day on plan and I am so busy at work the time is flying by so makes it easier. Can't believe it's nearly March already 😁

Well done... All on track for summer ☀

Back