Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

That's 6.2lbs off for me this week :D:D
How did everyone else get on? x

Wow juju... that's incredible!!! :D Well done you! It makes me wonder how sometimes we can have bigger weight losses on some weeks than on others when we are having just the 3 shakes a day. I guess it depends on how much water we are drinking (so we don;t have to store so much), and if we're doing any exercise). I'm so glad you had such a great week x

Minus 5lbs in this morning's weigh in juju :D :D :D I reeeeeally hope you did well too xx

Aww wowee, that's amazing. Well done you, you're doing great xx :talk017:

Thank you avaya... you're one of those who inspire us :D I would love to know how you get on with your refeed. If you could send me your refeed diary I would really appreciate it. I am planning a 1 week refeed on the 3rd week of Oct so I can enjoy my week's holiday in Italy during the last week of Oct. I then plan 100% TFR once I get back till the end of the year. :)

A fabulous loss Linda, you go girl!! We had our bank hol at the beginning of the month here in Ireland so got to weigh in yesterday. Down another 3lbs so am happy with that as it was TOTM too so was bloated like a blimp!! Have a great day

x S

That's 6.2lbs off for me this week :D:D
How did everyone else get on? x

Hi Juujuberry! That's a smashing result girl. You must be sooo happy with your great progress so far. Me I lost 3lbs this time but am very happy with that as it was TOTM so didn't really expect more. 4 or 5 would be great for this week but any loss is fab :) Have a great day and keep the momentum up.

x S

Shivie said:
Hi Juujuberry! That's a smashing result girl. You must be sooo happy with your great progress so far. Me I lost 3lbs this time but am very happy with that as it was TOTM so didn't really expect more. 4 or 5 would be great for this week but any loss is fab :) Have a great day and keep the momentum up.

x S

3lbs? Well done! I wasn't expecting to lose much at all this week. Thanks very much Shivie, I'm really pleased so far, I'm just disappointed that I can't see the difference in myself now that I'm 2 and a half stone lighter.
Any loss is a good loss, keep it up m'lovely! x

Thank you avaya... you're one of those who inspire us :D I would love to know how you get on with your refeed. If you could send me your refeed diary I would really appreciate it. I am planning a 1 week refeed on the 3rd week of Oct so I can enjoy my week's holiday in Italy during the last week of Oct. I then plan 100% TFR once I get back till the end of the year. :)

Here is a link to my 2 weeks refeed menu:
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-refeeding/231448-re-feed-two-weeks.html

The idea is to do each refeed day twice. This is because next month I will lose over 4 stones and it's recommended by Lipotrim to do refeed for more than one week. I have no more time due to holidays so I only plan to do 2 weeks.

I will make sure that all details are included so you could have an examples of "do" and "don't"- as no one is perfect ;-)

Last edited:
Feeling disappointed...i didn't lose any weight this week :( No idea why. Even the pharmacist was disappointed with me and kept asking me if i'd cheated? NO I HAVEN'T !!!!! Has anyone else ever had a week with no weight loss? i just don't understand it and i feel quite low right now.Hopefully it's just a blip and next week will be better. Well done everyone else, you inspire me to keep going! Also, I had cataract surgery last week. The eye is still very sore and i'm not allowed to go swimming for a month, or do any other exercise, except for walking my dogs. I just want this month to be over!!!!

Hey Katia, good to see you back here! Please don't be upset. You were obviously under a bit / a lot of stress over your surgery and your body is a self-preservation machine so it probably held onto some of the fat as energy to be at the ready during the healing process. I'm sure this is the case and that you will soon start losing again very shortly. Take it easy...your health is your wealth so do as you're told!!! The doggies will be delighted if you add a bit of extra time to their walkies anyway!

x S

Shivie, that's a point, i didn't think about the effects of stress, that could easily explain it. Yes, my doggies love their walkies, or rather their free-running! I have 7 doggies and always spend at least 2 hours out with them in the countryside :)
Deezer, i am on antibiotic eyedrops and steroid eyedrops. No oral medications, so i think i am still in ketosis?
Thanks so much to you both for your encouragement! I feel more positive now :) Talk soon, take care :)

Good luck pet! And hope the eye heals up soon x A big hug to all the doggies! :doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy:

Shivie, that's a point, i didn't think about the effects of stress, that could easily explain it. Yes, my doggies love their walkies, or rather their free-running! I have 7 doggies and always spend at least 2 hours out with them in the countryside :)
Deezer, i am on antibiotic eyedrops and steroid eyedrops. No oral medications, so i think i am still in ketosis?
Thanks so much to you both for your encouragement! I feel more positive now :) Talk soon, take care :)

7 doggies!!! OMG.... what have you got???? lol....

x

hiya everyone... havent really been on here very much this week.... but the weigh in comes around again in the morning. I did a bit more walking this week to pcik up my fitness levels a bit. It'll be interesting to see if it makes a difference on the scales.
I hope everyone is doing OK :) I guess once you have been doing this for 7 weeks, it becomes second nature!

4.4lbs down for me this week,
i get quite dizzy some days, only for a few seconds. Does anyone else feel like this sometimes?
Looking forward to seeing how everyone else has got on :D:Dx

Juju just 3lbs for me today... but well done you, on over 4lbs. I've not had any dizziness.... I hope you're not sickening for something :( x

4.4lbs down for me this week,
i get quite dizzy some days, only for a few seconds. Does anyone else feel like this sometimes?
Looking forward to seeing how everyone else has got on :D:Dx

well done you, look how much you have lost in total you are doing so so well ! And in a answer to your question i get dizzy quite a lot when i stand to quickly etc i believe it is entirely normal on this diet but if you are worried you should go and speak to your doctor x

Back