• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Diet Chef Favorites!

Fave breakfast - lime & ginger granola (mixed with yoghurt from dairy allowance instead of milk)
Fave soup - Chicken and lemon thyme
Fave main meal - meatballs with butterbeans
Not overly keen on the bars

xx

bryal99

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Do you know? I just love it all! There is so far nothing I haven't liked - I love the convenience and the fact that I am eating so healthily and enjoying it at the same time. This week I have mixed all my meals with cooked and chopped Kale or Spinach. So far no particular favourite! All yummy scummy!!!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
I have discovered the sausage casserole and the rabbit yesterday & today and I'm loving both of them. Fave DC soup is pea & ham I think, but fave of all those I'm having is the smoked bacon & 3 bean which is a Baxters healthy choice. I also really like Lloyd Grossmans Carrot & coriander.

I love the original granola with vanilla or Banana & custard yoghurt & berries.

Aren't we lucky to have all this yummy food and still lose weight!!

bryal99

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Does anyone find the Mushroom main meal a bit salty?? I really like it but always feel really thirsty after!

JanD

I'm not fussy on the mushroom stroganoff - something to do with the texture more than the taste, although that's not great either.
I haven't had the tomato pasta - Caroline is that a 'Look What We Found' meal? I get the pasta bolognaise from Avidlite which is nice. :)

JanD

:yuk: :sign0137:

Thanks for that - might give that a miss :(

S: 15st13lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 1st5lb(8.52%)
I am not overly keen on d/c tomato pasta neither. Its ok if you have it with a salad, but not on its own. Too soggy!