Diet Chef Favorites!

jrabbit81

Was wondering what everyone elses favorites were?

Mine is:
Original Granola
Chicken soup
Chilli Con Carne
Chicken Curry
Banana Nakd Bars!

Hmm,

Treacle and Pecan Granola
Lately I've been liking all bars except cocoa.
Mutton Stew
Chilli
Pork Meatballs
Spicy Beef and Tomato Soup

Fave breakfast - lime & ginger granola (mixed with yoghurt from dairy allowance instead of milk)
Fave soup - Chicken and lemon thyme
Fave main meal - meatballs with butterbeans
Not overly keen on the bars

xx

Do you know? I just love it all! There is so far nothing I haven't liked - I love the convenience and the fact that I am eating so healthily and enjoying it at the same time. This week I have mixed all my meals with cooked and chopped Kale or Spinach. So far no particular favourite! All yummy scummy!!!

I have discovered the sausage casserole and the rabbit yesterday & today and I'm loving both of them. Fave DC soup is pea & ham I think, but fave of all those I'm having is the smoked bacon & 3 bean which is a Baxters healthy choice. I also really like Lloyd Grossmans Carrot & coriander.

I love the original granola with vanilla or Banana & custard yoghurt & berries.

Aren't we lucky to have all this yummy food and still lose weight!!

Does anyone find the Mushroom main meal a bit salty?? I really like it but always feel really thirsty after!

Yes, I agree with you, it is rather salty. Doesn't make me more thirsty though. I got the Tomato Pasta in my last box, wish I'd got the strogonoff now :p

I'm not fussy on the mushroom stroganoff - something to do with the texture more than the taste, although that's not great either.
I haven't had the tomato pasta - Caroline is that a 'Look What We Found' meal? I get the pasta bolognaise from Avidlite which is nice. :)

Jan - no it isn't. It comes in a white pack with a Diet Chef label and details on. The problem is that the pasta is soggy. To be expected but it kind of puts me off.

:yuk: :sign0137:

Thanks for that - might give that a miss :(

I am not overly keen on d/c tomato pasta neither. Its ok if you have it with a salad, but not on its own. Too soggy!

Back