Diet coke chicken WOW!

As a previous slimming world member I have had this before but I gave up after a few weeks as my loss wasn't great so decided to start ww,
I've just had diet coke chicken for the 2nd time and I am still amazed that something so amazing is so low in pp, chicken is 3 pp and a dash of Worcester sauce is 1 pp
The peppers, onion, passata, mushrooms, tomato purée is all completely free!
I had it with butternut squash chips, roasted in fry light and 2 veg spring rolls, 3pp each !
I'm so full and satisfied, just thought I would share with you all, felt like I was eating a takeaway xxxx

louis'mummy said:
As a previous slimming world member I have had this before but I gave up after a few weeks as my loss wasn't great so decided to start ww,
I've just had diet coke chicken for the 2nd time and I am still amazed that something so amazing is so low in pp, chicken is 3 pp and a dash of Worcester sauce is 1 pp
The peppers, onion, passata, mushrooms, tomato purée is all completely free!
I had it with butternut squash chips, roasted in fry light and 2 veg spring rolls, 3pp each !
I'm so full and satisfied, just thought I would share with you all, felt like I was eating a takeaway xxxx

It's yum isn't it. I also like SW sticky chicken which I pp on WW.
I'll never go back to SW it's WW ALL the way for me now :)

louis'mummy said:
Ooh do yu mind telling me recipe for sticky chicken ? Xxx

Course not

680g chicken breast cut into cubes
3 tbsp honey
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp soy sauce

Mix the honey, soy sauce and vinegar together and marinate the chicken for a few hours then spray frying pan with fry light and pour chicken and sauce into pan and cook on high until all the liquid has been absorbed into the chicken.
Once fully cooked serve on bed of salad.

It taste divine and a hit with all my family.
:) hope you enjoy it

slimfor40 said:
Course not

680g chicken breast cut into cubes
3 tbsp honey
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp soy sauce

Mix the honey, soy sauce and vinegar together and marinate the chicken for a few hours then spray frying pan with fry light and pour chicken and sauce into pan and cook on high until all the liquid has been absorbed into the chicken.
Once fully cooked serve on bed of salad.

It taste divine and a hit with all my family.
:) hope you enjoy it

It serves 4

hi, i made the diet coke chicken tonight. i followed the receipe, in mine there was chicken, onion, mushrooms. then added 330ml of diet coke 6 tbsp of passata a dash of woshchester sauce. it says to simmer for 10-15mins until sauce becomes sticky.... mine didn't. i must of had it on for at least 30mins and even resorted to adding corn flour but this still did not help!! any suggestions?? thanks

Hi everybody - I'm new to this :sigh: Any chance you guys would mind giving me the recipes for the diet coke chicken and also the diet orangade sweet and sour chicken? I'd love to try them but haven't even heard of them before reading it here!! This site is amazin :) I live on diet coke so i can only imagine how good the diet coke chicken is :D

Freakonafloat said:
Hi everybody - I'm new to this :sigh: Any chance you guys would mind giving me the recipes for the diet coke chicken and also the diet orangade sweet and sour chicken? I'd love to try them but haven't even heard of them before reading it here!! This site is amazin :) I live on diet coke so i can only imagine how good the diet coke chicken is :D

Sweet n sour

Chicken
Tinned Chopped tomatoes
Carrot
Onion
Pepper
Pineapple
Can of fanta zero
Tbsp vinegar

Chops veg add to pan with chopped tomatoes vinegar and fanta zero simmer til thickened

Freakonafloat said:
Thanks Slimfor40 :D I'm definitely going to try this one out . . .xx

Your welcome. I've not done diet coke but think its the same sort of thing really. I don't put all orange in at once I see how thick it gets first xx

Back