diet coke?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingersx, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

Hi all, I'm starting CD on Mon 26th Sept- after I've cleared my social diary!! I did it successfully a few years ago but after having my second child I'm back to a weight I don't want to be!

I can't remember why we're not allowed diet, caffine free coke on SS+ (as it contains no sugar or caffine) - would be grateful if someone could remind me

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    citric acid is death to ketosis.
  4. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    When i did the diet 3 years ago we were allowed up to 2 tins of diet coke a day but now its a no no due to the citric acid content.
    I drunk a lot of diet coke. Having said that i'm not missing it and under pressure had a coke on Saturday night but really didnt like it. More looking forward to a cup of coffee now i know it wont knock me out of ketosis.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.