Diet is getting to me... Grumpy and fed up!

Needed that xxx love u guys x

Got that right xxx loooool

New stat tomorrow!! We can do it!!

I'm going back on strick.com nk food as it makes me worse!!!!
YES WE CAN DO THIS X

Same here I WILL be 100% on SS for the next 18 days!

Hi Ladies, How are you all doing today.... I'm much better today :)

Technically on day one and dying for food! Just having leek n potato soup and it's lovely xxx

Technically on day one and dying for food! Just having leek n potato soup and it's lovely xxx

Its difficult to break the habit once you've had food for a couple of days isn't it?

I've never had any of the soups - I just stick to chocolate tetras.

When is your next WI?

We can do it!

Mine is on Saturday and I'm dreading it to be honest :( think I've gained loads but will see.

If I stay same tat would be good but I know it won't happen x

Let me have ur spare shake looool zx

Ur prob just bloated x

I'm useless just went to lunch and had a small white wine spritzer!

IM BACK IN LOOSERVILLE!!!!

Oh no :( I'm really difficult isn't it :( I'm allowing myself a cup of tea with Skim milk so I don't crack up!

Ive been good, had 2 shakes and a meal.. not really wanting my 3rd but know i should.

i honestly think im bout 10 st 7.. judgin by my dress

Well done - I was kinda 100% yesterday apart from a bit of skim milk - I'm feeling really bloated and wouldn't be surprised if I'm back up to 10st 7lb!

surely not just from skimmed milk honey xxx

Just had my soup and still starving :(

surely not just from skimmed milk honey xxx

Just had my soup and still starving :(

I don't think the milk has done much damage but the ribs, cake and 2 jammy dodgers I've had this week has lol

I am not as hungry when I have a brew - so hopefully I can keep this up.. Looking forward to getting more bars on Sunday.

Is your goal 9st as well?

yeah and ive never been there so if I get to 9st will be a miracle lol. Cant wait though!!

Thinking of going right back to shakes and no bars worried that im gonna loose weight slower!

yeah and ive never been there so if I get to 9st will be a miracle lol. Cant wait though!!

Thinking of going right back to shakes and no bars worried that im gonna loose weight slower!

That's what I tried this week and only had shakes - maybe this is why I've cheated so much? Who knows?

Umm maybe cx wanna know if h have still lost tho xx

Back