Diet is getting to me... Grumpy and fed up!

MissieCB said:
Umm maybe cx wanna know if h have still lost tho xx

What time you weigh-in tomorrow? Mine is 10:30 Sunday - Im dreading it :(

10:45 and dreading it gotta face music too :(

Hey hey just something i do. whenever I have a soup/shake I will make a large mug of green tea and have a bottle of water on the table aswell :D I kinda make the rounds meaning mouthful of soup/shake mouthful of water mouthful of green tea and by the end I feel super full (also I use a teaspoon and a small bowl for the soup) psychology WIN

Ha small spoon love it xxx

Does that mean I can hold u responsible lil legs lol x

Lol damn! 2lbs on I guess I'll cope with!!

Blimin snap xx

OMG.. i cant believe it... just weighed - I'm 10 st 2!!

DELIGHTED!

I saw the scales peak at 10 st 8 at one point :O

Need a good week and do another 2lb is possible (with one meal out :( - cant avoid it) then I will be at target number 1

Well done honey that's amazing xxxxx

U will defo do 2lbs x

I really hope so! My mam is coming home for the weekend and said she'll buy me some bits for holidays!

Im sorted out my clothes ive already got so far so know what i need to get, think it'll just be underwear, bikinis and a few toiletries cos i have been a bit shopping mad!!

Worried about this italian on thursday now though!

Babe have a salad they will do them there xx

Ive checked the menu and the only salads are side orders for like £3 (tiny) lol hmm will have to see.. its with work so i feel bad just having a side salad as its a "reward" for doing well... ill make the best judgement i can and have to be as good as i can all the other times lol

Im still wanting pizza though, but ive been to the gym! I may get a dry chicken tikka starter for tea if im still craving pizza... with salad of course lol

I lost 3lbs can't believe it!!!!!! Xxxxx

Fab well done both!!!! I'm not expecting any loss tomorrow :( stressed lol

Back