Diet is getting to me... Grumpy and fed up!

OMG just got home and still in shock........................foofan it will prob not be as bad as you think xxxx

Cant believe it!!!!

Lillegs i cant believe it lol!!

Getfitnana i usually go to the gym and do alot of walking to and from work. Not doing the gym at the moment but a little walking. Not planning to diet forever just planning to make better choices xxxx

awww thanks thats so sweet xxx
i bet u are babe i am too now.............................................and wine lol (for a change)

OMG just got home and still in shock........................foofan it will prob not be as bad as you think xxxx

Cant believe it!!!!

I'm not going to keep my hopes up a STS would be good!

Well done again x

thanku foofan xxx i was expecting a gain xx expect the worse that way u will be ok xx

Well done MissieCB! Sarah you might surprise yourself! Many times I've expected a few lb gain and either lost a lb or STS. Even if you have gained a lb or two, it will be off soon enough as you're back in the zone now :)

Good luck!!

Ive just had a choc orange mousse with the mix-a-mousse stuff - omg why didnt i have these before!!

I feel really naughty and... stuffed!!

Ive had a deal with myself.. if i can get to 9 st 10 by 26th (sat before i go away) i will share a pizza... im gonna eat normal food from the sat anyway to prepare for hols - who knows i may not even want it then

I've never had a mix a moose is it any good xx

I'm about to open a new salon but will also be doing mobile visits. You are within my area. To help with your weight we have a laser lipo inch loss system which works wonders. All you need is 8 treatments and you will be well on your way. If interested reply to find out more. Anyone else who is interested we cover most areas in London and Essex. We also do laser hair removal , on all skin colour, skin tightening, permanent makeup and teeth whitening.

Happy dieting !

lil_legs said:
OMG.. i cant believe it... just weighed - I'm 10 st 2!!

DELIGHTED!

I saw the scales peak at 10 st 8 at one point :O

Need a good week and do another 2lb is possible (with one meal out :( - cant avoid it) then I will be at target number 1

Mahoosive congrats! I love sharing in peoples happy times its contagous! Spurs me on to stick at it too :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MissieCB said:
I lost 3lbs can't believe it!!!!!! Xxxxx

Boom! Congrats to you. The losses people achieve on this diet just do not compare to other diets (and ive done them all!) Xx

Is the mix a moose more filling? Xxxx

Thanks caroline I agree amazed xxxx how u getting on?

MissieCB said:
Thanks caroline I agree amazed xxxx how u getting on?

Well i was 100% and doing so well until i arrived best friends last night for her bday celebrations. In the end i had an epic fail with 3 g&t's and a handful of crisps (could have been more but 3 gins on no food made me pretty p***ed!) i felt ao guilty this morn ad then was like 'balls to to it' its still better than me on a normal pre cambridge friday. Actually think has done me a favour as more determined now and went for a run, resisted bacon sarnie and been out gardening all day to forget about food and burn off those calories. Xxx

Is the mix a moose more filling? Xxxx

I found it about the same, felt really satisfied afterwards though! Had that at 1 and starting to think about my meal soon, but im not starving!

Not sure if you can have more than 1 a day cos might be a nice treat watching BGT later rather than my shake!

Yeah and the voice is on how much was it??

Caroline I went mental on a night out last week with having no intention to and Chinese to nurse the hangover. I still lost babe so Dnt stress too much x

Back