Diet is getting to me... Grumpy and fed up!

Babe next week u will loose big time trust me ur one of those people that work hard and it WILL pay off xxxxx

STS is better than the gain you were expecting. Focus on your holiday and all the lovely holiday clothes you will be able to buy :) looking forward to a good WI for you next week!

Great thread - you have all motivated me loads! My OH has just ordered TWO dominoes pizza (its buy one get one free) - the 2nd one is in the kitchen calling my name but i've been 100% since I started and this is about his millionth takeaway in 2 weeks so i'm not going to let this spare pizza ruin it now - he can take it to work for lunch :-( x

Emilys said:
Great thread - you have all motivated me loads! My OH has just ordered TWO dominoes pizza (its buy one get one free) - the 2nd one is in the kitchen calling my name but i've been 100% since I started and this is about his millionth takeaway in 2 weeks so i'm not going to let this spare pizza ruin it now - he can take it to work for lunch :-( x

Good for u! U must feel super smug for staying on the wagon! How long have u been on it and what plan r u on? X

New Day, New Week, Fresh Start!!!

Hi Guys,

Happy Monday everyone!!!!

Let's all give it our best shot this week - what ever plan your on, SS, SS+, 810 etc - YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Keep your self busy and come on Minimins if your struggling or tempted by cravings.

Remember:
nothing tastes as good as skinny feels (or so they tell me - I've not got to the skinny part yet lol)

I am determine this week to have a 100% SS week - I do not want to STS for a second week running...

Sending you all positive vibes:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Foo Fan said:
Hi Guys,

Happy Monday everyone!!!!

Let's all give it our best shot this week - what ever plan your on, SS, SS+, 810 etc - YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Keep your self busy and come on Minimins if your struggling or tempted by cravings.

Remember: nothing tastes as good as skinny feels (or so they tell me - I've not got to the skinny part yet lol)

I am determine this week to have a 100% SS week - I do not want to STS for a second week running...

Sending you all positive vibes:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Very true! I'm determined to be 100% SS+ from here on out and lose my Buddha belly! :D good luck everyone! xx

I feel sick this morning and light headed :-( First time I have felt anything bad aside from hunger. Technically day5 for me but as i cheated fri night only really day3. People have said 3/4 are usually really hard so i was kinda expecting it but i do feel sooo queasy! Have been chugging water and saving my 1st shake but I think i will have it now to see if it helps. Good luck this week everyone, if we can get through the really s**t days then we can do anything! xxx

Hope you feel better soon!! Keep guzzling the water and take some painkillers (seems to do the trick for me) also I split my shakes so I have 6 through out the day instead of 3 - makes me feel less hungry etc...

I've had a peep at the scales and they are showing the same as they did yesterday morning, so pizza doesn't seem to have had an impact!

But I'm off to the gym to burn those carbs that are floating about, then I'm gonna have a 100% day and be productive, clean the car and house!!

Xx

Hope you feel better soon!! Keep guzzling the water and take some painkillers (seems to do the trick for me) also I split my shakes so I have 6 through out the day instead of 3 - makes me feel less hungry etc...

Thanks babe. And great idea re splitting the shakes, will mix up the 1st two now xx

P.S I've just had a bit of a panic also...i was adding ginger and garlic quite liberally to my dins last night (you know the 'Very lazy' make in a jar) and I have now had a spaz out that we aren't allowed them!? Can't find it on this site relating to our diet, can anyone help? I'm worried I've stuffed up majorly :cry:

Maybe they will stop you gettin into ketosis as quick but I can't imagine there being many calories in them to have any impact on your loss hun x

I use fajita mix on my chicken which isn't allowed but I still get into ketosis and lose :) x

Maybe they will stop you gettin into ketosis as quick but I can't imagine there being many calories in them to have any impact on your loss hun x

I use fajita mix on my chicken which isn't allowed but I still get into ketosis and lose :) x

Thanks babe, I'm sure you are right. I just went off the deep one slightly lol (is overreaction a sympton of this diet!?) I just tested for ketosis and am def not in it but feel ok after shake so will just keep plugging away and ask my CDC on weds re the garlic and ginger. BTW just seen we are same start weight and have same goal weight, the fact you are soooo nrly there is giving me confidence xxx

You can deffo do it hun, keep going - and ignore me cos i can be a naughty little dieter but hey ho thats life!!! :p

You are realistic and 'human' by which i mean you have had slip ups, admitted them and then cracked on. Thats my kind of person! You must be sooo excited about getting in a bikini and feeling good, amazing!

Im looking forward to putting on a bikini and not constantly thinking how bad i look. Don't get me wrong ive still got a pot, but im looking a damn sight better than i ever have on holidays!! :)

Im not gonna let any diet ruin my life, or make me feel guilty - christ worse things happen!! xx

Im looking forward to putting on a bikini and not constantly thinking how bad i look. Don't get me wrong ive still got a pot, but im looking a damn sight better than i ever have on holidays!! :)

Im not gonna let any diet ruin my life, or make me feel guilty - christ worse things happen!! xx

I agree! If you can look in the mirror and be happy most days (we are girls so lets face it even if we had the body of giselle sometimes we'd hate it!) then thats what counts! And you are totally right, life is for living so sometimes you have to think 'f** it i want that pizza/g&t etc' and eat it knowing you will climb back on the diet wagon afterwards, or do the necessary to erase the calories!

lil_legs said:

That's so true :) I'll always have a bit of a belly from having my son, but that doesn't bother me.. I'm having a down day today, and got a strong feeling I'll turn to food.. If I don't then great! & I'll carry on with CD as I am at the moment, but if I do then so be it - I'd rather eat whatever it is I believe will comfort me at the time & worry about it tomorrow and jump back on the diet wagon! xx

Thats the spirit girls!!

I resisted the pizza for 3 days so not as if i gave in straight away, i knew the only way to remove that demon was to have one!

Im waiting for a row of the devout CDers (who i completely take my hat off to!!) xx

lil_legs said:
Thats the spirit girls!!

I resisted the pizza for 3 days so not as if i gave in straight away, i knew the only way to remove that demon was to have one!

Im waiting for a row of the devout CDers (who i completely take my hat off to!!) xx

I'm going to do my best to stick to CD, I only started last Thursday & I've already caved and had one day off already so I can't afford any more days off! In more ways than one, I'm skint anyway! :( lol.. I'm going to make myself a little chart this evening & look forward to the two shakes I have left that I'll blend with ice :) yum yum xx

Back