Diet is getting to me... Grumpy and fed up!

Have a chocolate shake or bar if ur after something sweet xxxxxx one extra is better than caning it x

Will it last long? Xx

The mousse? Took me longer to eat than my shake takes to drink! Really did enjoy it.

Having a coke zero now and still got a shake to come.

Got a bad head and just feeling a bit down in the dumps. I'll be ok though, lovely 10 hr shift to look forward to tomorrow - boo!

Jeez what do u do?? U have done so well don't ruin it when's ur weigh in x

I'm struggling too lil legs :( got my one shake left which I'm trying to hold out till 8pm so filling up on water till then..

I wont ruin in, not this week. I wi next Friday - going to see CDC tues for products and to get measured though.

I always work 10 hr shifts and have to cover a sat and sun every 8-10 weeks.. completely forgot about tomorrow though only realised Thursday which is poo! Im a mortgage manager, and i think its gonna be busy tomorrow! grr

lil_legs said:
I wont ruin in, not this week. I wi next Friday - going to see CDC tues for products and to get measured though.

I always work 10 hr shifts and have to cover a sat and sun every 8-10 weeks.. completely forgot about tomorrow though only realised Thursday which is poo! Im a mortgage manager, and i think its gonna be busy tomorrow! grr

Are you on SS or SS+? I'm doing SS+ but only bought 3 shakes per day rather than 4, just so I could have the 200kcal meal instead.. I wouldn't mind 4 shakes a day with the milk allowance, but it came to £54 for the week if I did and that's a bit much! :O

At least u will be too busy for food lol xxxx

Are you on SS or SS+? I'm doing SS+ but only bought 3 shakes per day rather than 4, just so I could have the 200kcal meal instead.. I wouldn't mind 4 shakes a day with the milk allowance, but it came to £54 for the week if I did and that's a bit much! :O

im doing ss+ too - did a week of ss then ss+... need to brign food in as holidays in just over 2 weeks and i dont want to be having no food before i go or it'll be a free for all!

It's hard cause he's the type who eats & eats and doesn't gain weight - it bugs him though cause he wants to gain some... and I only have to sniff something yummy & I gain weight! Lol :( so I'm struggling with my water & shakes while he eats total utter crap non stop.. Talk about torture!!!

Same with my OH cos I'm not eating he doesn't really see the point in cooking for himself - so orders a kebab etc - grrrr!

MissieCB said:
Yeah and the voice is on how much was it??

Caroline I went mental on a night out last week with having no intention to and Chinese to nurse the hangover. I still lost babe so Dnt stress too much x

Thanks hun! Ive been so good today and just finished off with my choc shake which id left in the freezer for an hr, omg soooo good! Last night already forgotten :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Guys my OH is the same I am still cooking same amount and he is eating for two loooool. He is 6'6" and bloody eats for England!!

I'm waiting for my choc mint shake which I'm gonna blend with ice cubes again I think :) stupid thing is I'm not hungry, but all I can think about is munching loads and loads of milky bar buttons! :(

My oh was telling our little girl that mummy needed to share her crisps and chocolate so she done no more than come up and tried to shove them in my mouth, I was then a naughty mummy for not eating with her, I was so bloody tempted but I was good, they don't realise when they don't have to worry about their weight. But I've barred takeaways from the house, cant see him taking much notice though! X

kristin said:
My oh was telling our little girl that mummy needed to share her crisps and chocolate so she done no more than come up and tried to shove them in my mouth, I was then a naughty mummy for not eating with her, I was so bloody tempted but I was good, they don't realise when they don't have to worry about their weight. But I've barred takeaways from the house, cant see him taking much notice though! X

I always share milky buttons with my son, and he had some earlier & it killed me not being able to have one!! :( it isn't fair I agree, my OH doesn't have to worry and has never dieted in his life so he has no idea just how hard it is! x

I STS this week...I was a little gutted as I've been 100% since Wednesday but at least it wasn't a gain...

I am going to follow SS until I get to goal - I need to be determine, I haven't really got any nights out planned and I've only really been having the odd meal out cos I feel bad that I'm not doing things with my OH. But we've booked a holiday today so that needs to be paid off ASAP - good excuse to stick to diet and save money.

I've had an SS meal today and again ate more than I should have... Grrr!

Back