Diet is getting to me... Grumpy and fed up!

So much for my positive post.... CONFESSION TIME!

Was ok till I got home.... Then had my bar, then some chicken, then some peanuts and a teaspoon of peanut butter :(

I did not drink enough water today...seriously need to get my act together - I can't have another week like that week!

lil_legs said:
least you havent had carbs doll... put this behind you. have you thought about doing ss+ properly so you can have a planned meal? xxxxx

I think the "meal" sets me off?!?
I'm going to try again tomorrow....I'm so fed up with myself.

Yeah exactly ur doing well and that's not that bad hun xx

Foo Fan said:
So much for my positive post.... CONFESSION TIME!

Was ok till I got home.... Then had my bar, then some chicken, then some peanuts and a teaspoon of peanut butter :(

I did not drink enough water today...seriously need to get my act together - I can't have another week like that week!

Don't worry! Like lil legs said its not that bad cause you didn't eat carbs :) and that's hardly a blip cause if it'd been me I'd have eaten my body weight in bread rolls! Lol.. Nearly caved again last night, but now following everyone's advice and taking each day as it comes & it seems to be working :) just get back on track today & you'll be fine! Good luck x

Thanks guys - I will just try my best and keep myself busy this evening - I will not have an SS+ meal as I know that this is my trigger - its all or nothing lol

I'm on SS+ too but I'm opting for the 4 shakes and 200ml skimmed milk for now :) using the milk to allow myself two fairly milky coffees & it's getting me through the day! Hope you have a better day today :)

I'm allowing myself milk 2 but not having the addtitional shake.

I rely on the additional shake! It keeps me sane! Lol

"No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Fab quote!

Ok day 1 today guys, one question i forgot to ask my consultant last night , is trout classed as a white fish as i have 12 in the freezer that the hubby caught on sunday .

I've set it as my signature on here :) anytime I feel like giving up I'll see it on every post I write!

laurenmay said:
I rely on the additional shake! It keeps me sane! Lol

Amazing quote chick, that'll be my motivation for today. Keep going everyone and get ur heinys on here if ur at all concerned about giving in

Caroline_Louise said:
Amazing quote chick, that'll be my motivation for today. Keep going everyone and get ur heinys on here if ur at all concerned about giving in

Thank you :) not sure where I've seen it but I saw it somewhere before & it's so relatable! I'm taking each day as it comes, and not even thinking about tomorrow but just focusing on getting through another day one at a time :)

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

laurenmay said:
Thank you :) not sure where I've seen it but I saw it somewhere before & it's so relatable! I'm taking each day as it comes, and not even thinking about tomorrow but just focusing on getting through another day one at a time :)

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Well wherever u found it, it just wen on my facebook (as thats where i spend half my life lol.) I really hate to hear people beating themselves up so im glad to hear ur positivity today. I messed up majorly friday but then was like ok i have 2 choices, continue to eat what i like but then continue to hate myself in all clothes. OR, have a shake (even though im hanging and want bacon!) and i chose shake and today i have woken up and been rewarded with ketosis! Get urself to day 4 of clean eating and u should get the same babe. I will report back on hoe it feels etc and hopefully its all good so will spur u on xxx

I'm day four too, also In ketosis. And I feel fabulous! Can not wait to get weighed because it's killing me not knowing, first day I'm around friends eating today while I have a shake so hopefully I wil be fine x

Back