Diet Pills

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
They really really frustrate me. No matter where you go there are advertisements for some kinds of pills. Even simply putting in healthy diet into google kicks up loads and loads of advertisements. I know they are a waste of time and money just like everybody else on this forum.

Why can they advertise so freely on products that dont actually work or do nothing? They are very luring....

Because they know stupid people will buy them, they make lots of money out of peoples stupidity. People want the easy way of losing weight when really they need to wake up and face the fact that they need to stop shovelling crap into their mouths and start eating properly. Once you get into the swing of healthy eating it's pretty easy, it's all about keeping motivated. It's like those Ali pills, my Dr. tried to give me some but you need to eat so much fat for them to work? Then after a while they don't have any affect on you, so what's the point in that.
Sorry if the way I put it was in a harsh approach, I just didn't know how else to word it. :p

I used to take Apple Cider Vinegar pills to help me lose weight. 3 Giant smelly tablets every day. =/
I thought they were working but I was dieting and exercising while taking them.. I would have been losing weight anyway. Glad I don't fork over €15 a month anymore.

Pipaluk said:
Because they know stupid people will buy them, they make lots of money out of peoples stupidity. People want the easy way of losing weight when really they need to wake up and face the fact that they need to stop shovelling crap into their mouths and start eating properly. Once you get into the swing of healthy eating it's pretty easy, it's all about keeping motivated. It's like those Ali pills, my Dr. tried to give me some but you need to eat so much fat for them to work? Then after a while they don't have any affect on you, so what's the point in that.
Sorry if the way I put it was in a harsh approach, I just didn't know how else to word it. :p

I wouldn't knock Alli (or Orlistat to give it the proper drug name) until you've tried it. No, you don't need to eat so much fat for it to work, you need to eat so much fat to LIVE. The Orlistat just stops your body from absorbing a third of the fat you eat, and you must eat low fat to avoid nasty side effects. It's the only weight loss drug your doctor can currently prescribe, and it's just helped me lose 5 stone. It doesn't do the work for you, it just gives a boost to your losses. xx

I used to take Apple Cider Vinegar pills to help me lose weight. 3 Giant smelly tablets every day. =/
I thought they were working but I was dieting and exercising while taking them.. I would have been losing weight anyway. Glad I don't fork over €15 a month anymore.

This. ACV is awesome for weight lost. Using those pills is a complete waste of my money. If you are going to do that kind of thing than you might as well do HCG.

Back