Dietchef

Hello all...Ive been a bit of a naughty girl lately!!!:(
But I have repented and am back!!!
Well done on all the losses!!!

hi!!
im starting diet chef 2moro, id like to lose 3 stone by xmas on this plan is that realistic?

i havent ordered through the website, i work in a healthfood store that sells the look what we found meals and weight to go meals so i get discount.

also i dont have access to microwave so ive bought some 180cal cous cous to have at lunch and bought the lizis granola in tesco.

im joining the gym on friday and im quite excited about it all!

how is everyone else getting on? x

Second week down...into the third.

Hi Guys

I cant believe how quickly the weeks fly-by, it really is a true indication how comfortable I am on DC, bcos I know for a fact I would be wishing my weeks away with passion if I didnt!

New day, new week. I hope the weekend was pleasant for all. Take a step back and reflect upon last week: the good, the bad and the changable, bring forth into this week new and educated women!:cool:

Ok... so results for last week -2lbs. Hey Im really happy with that, as long as it's coming off. Plus TOTM last week so things are still good. So that is -9lbs in total. I am still motivated, even more so this week cos TOTM is over and there is no holding back for this week. ;) Im really looking forward to stepping up my game (as I love challenges). Ive even considered mending my bike (puncture) and getting back on it after work. Wow the very thought of my backside in the air sounds thrilling to imagine, but what needs to be done, has to be done.:eek:

So ladies, as always I wish you great success for this week and look forward to seein you around.

Peace x

Someone I know is seriously thinking of trying dietchef. Would you all still recommend it?

Irene xx

Hi Irene

It depends on the persons requirements. As you know not every diet is gonna suit every1. I personally enjoy it - DC have just announced they are bringing out more varieties of soups and soon more meals. Maybe if you suggest the concept of DC to you friend, they may decide if its for them or not.

Hey Isie...I have been struggling a little bit recently..and agree with the samey bit....but id rather that than go bk to ss!!! ALTHOUGH I WANT SS LOSSES HA HA :D

Will be starting the diet soon

Hi
My name is Sandra. I haven't ordered the food from diet chef but through "Look What we Found". I got the granola and Nakd bars at Waitrose. I can't wait to start the diet just waiting for my package to arrive, I ordered online on sunday.
I have soooomuch weight to lose. I'm around 18 1/2 stones. I haven't checked in about a month. I would like to lose two stones by xmas as I am going on holiday to the caribbean for 3 weeks. It would be nice to not look completely disgusting.
If I had ordered directly from Dietchef I would probably have had the food by now...doh. I just thought I would save money!
When I receive the food I'll let you know.

:) Hi, I've just joined minimins after finding you via Google when I entered dietchef forums. Everyone sounds really friendly and supportive of one another.

I've just started Diet Chef today! I've got a lot of weight to lose but my biggest problem is portion size and motivation. However, I'm determined to do well and would love to hear of other people's experiences so I don't feel alone. My husband knows and is very supportive but I don't want to tell anyone else as then I would feel they would be watching me for any sign of weight loss/gain.:sigh:

I started the day with the Granola - not over keen as I don't like coconut but not horrific either - will be able to cope. For lunch I had the pea and han soup and other people in my office were asking me about it as it looked so tasty. I really enjoyed it and it was filling! Don't feel like I'm trying to lose weight at all! Hope it carries on past day one!!!! :)

Good luck Sandra and Farwin.

I'm sure you will both be pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food on this diet. It really is nothing like diet food at all.
My mum has just started this week too and she is loving it! I saw her yesterday and I don't think I have seen her as happy in ages. She says she loves the food, doesn't feel like she is on a diet and knows she can stick with it. I will set up a separate ticker for her in my signature and share her successes (she rarely goes online).
Of course having my mum on it too makes me more determined to succeed which is probably good. A little healthy competition. I guess the thing with this is that if we are both 100% sticking to the plan, we lose what we lose and we know we did all that we could. There is no kidding ourselves if we cheat.

Anyway, on behalf of all the "Diet Chef"-ers online here I would like to take the liberty of welcoming newcomers. I have found this really encouraging and helpful, especially during my first week, so keep posting everyone. I also find the anonymity makes it easier for me to confess to a blip and to get support for getting past it and moving on.

Is x

Hey there.. well.. ive been doing dietchef since saturday.. and im still just loving it totally.. i love the granola.. i love the soup.. (esp pea and ham).. i love the meals.. the bars are a bit.. different.. but not disgusting.. the banana loaf one is nice.. i just cant believe how nice the meals can taste. and still be doing well..

x x

Still waiting!!!

Hi Isie. That was a really nice welcome, kind of touched me. Yeah, I'm still waiting for my parcel to arrive from Look What we found. gosh I'm so impatient. I just want to get on and start. From all the previous posts, it looks like I may stand a chance of succeding with this. Yes, it's going to add 200 quid to the family shop each month, but if I am a normal size 12/14 and healthy it will be so worth it. I am dogged with various illnesses, mainly rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. I know that losing weight will help with my mobility and the "feel good factor".
Just for information, quite a few of the dishes on the dietchef site are not available on the Look What we Found site. So yes it may be cheaper ordering through them, but the choice is less and it seems to take ages to receive the order.

By the way how do you get your ticker on the site. I've done all the form filling on the tickertape site, but not sure how to get on forum pages.

ive found it better to get it all from diet chef, just saves time and hassle.. i ordered mine.. wasnt due till monday.. nd it came on friday.. how awesome is that! lol

x x

Hi everyone

Thanks for all your kind words of support. So far - day 2 and I'm feeling good. Tried the Granola with yoghurt - still not overkeen but am willing to perservere. Tomato and pasta - delicious - the children were jealous and wanted to try it. Take care everyone and I hope you get your parcel soon Sandra. xx

OOOOH I got my....5 week supply today...i was getting it weekly b4...so now i know what i like and dislike it was very easy to order!!!
Welcome all newcomers..i truly recommend this diet and it does work!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Back