• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Difference between 810 and SS

S: 15st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi there

Just new and wanted to ask what the difference between SS and 810 is in terms of weight loss? Is there a significant difference between losses of the 2?

I'm thinking 810 is prob best for me as I have to go for business lunches so thought couod do a small chicken salad as my meal if I needed to. Does that sound ok?

Excited, nervous and hoping for a good week, but taking it one day at a time!

Linzois

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st12lb C: 15st1lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 4st11lb(24.1%)
Depending on the person, you won't usually be in ketosis on 810, so your losses will be much slower, but still quite big ones.

S: 15st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Fab! As long as I lose a good amount I can live with that!

Thanks

Linzois
x

With only 60g carbs a day from the packs, and a lean protein/permitted vegetable meal, you might well be in ketosis! Even if you're not, you will still see great losses. Good luck!

Chlo

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st13lb(5.7%)
My friend did 810 while I did SS and she pretty much lost as much as me. I really don't think it makes that much of a difference to weight loss.

Good luck

S: 136kg C: 69kg G: 70kg BMI: 23.9 Loss: 67kg(49.27%)
Im started on 810 and in the fisrt week lost 11.9lbs and if you consider it took for days for me to be in ketsosis that was excellent

Those ketostix arent an accurate measure of ketosis, but I did one yesterday and Im in ketosis.

A friend of mine started on SS, his weight losss was basically the same as mine.

Good luck!